Chapter 69
141 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 69

[69? Lezgooo!!]

"Why? Do you know my name? I already retired two decades ago so I think only a few people will know me."

Jeanne was skeptical why Keenan reacted strongly when he heard her full name. She was a God-Class but she was not famous, only a few people know about her. She raised her brow and stared at the coughing young man, she was studying him. The more she spent time with him, the more she learned that he was hiding a lot. 

'Such as those hands-thingy. That's the first time I saw something like that, I don't know if it's a Spirit Beast or a Weapon. It has a bizarre ability. Perhaps it's a Unique Bestia. I'm much surprised that even Class-SSS could not detect the pair of hands. I have decided, this man…'

She was grinning and her eyes gleamed. 

Keenan was oblivious of what she was thinking. He was tired and he felt like his body was being torn apart despite drinking an Elixir. His soul was damaged so his pain was not easy to heal. Being held by a God-Class was destruction for him since he was just a Class-B. They were not equal so of course the weaker ones would receive damage. In this case, it was Keenan. He took a deep breath, he started regulating his blood flow. Since he mastered his physique, the pain slowly subsided and he could endure it now. 

"Hoh, for a young man I can say that you are one of a kind. Most people will take a week to endure that damage from a God-Class but you just fix it within a few minutes. Quite monster, eh."

"Shut up, remember that you are the one who did this to me."

Keenan spat up and Jeanne giggled. She was intrigued by how Keenan bickered despite being weak as if they were in an equal position. 

Keenan stood up, wiped the blood on his lips, and he looked fine. The traces of pain disappeared from his face as if nothing happened. Jeanne was impressed and coiled her arms around his. 

"Hey, don't touch me."

Keenan barked, he almost died because of her. 

"Eh~ You don't want to feel my boobs getting squeezed against your arm?"

She said playfully, she intentionally rubbed her boobs. Keenan tried to pull his arm but Jeanne was stronger. In the end, he let her do what she wanted. 

"What are you gonna do about these?"

Keenan glanced at the dead bodies, they could not leave them in the park. As an assassin, Keenan was always clean about his works. 

"Don't worry. I have a way to fix this problem."

Jeanne took a ring out of her pocket and put it on. The ring shone and absorbed the bodies, only the blood remain, nothing else except that.

"… So you're hiding a space ring all along. Are you joking when you said that you don't have money? I bet that space ring has thousands of money and N-cores inside."

Keenan sighed frustratedly, he was angry that he spent a few bucks by taking her to a clinic and treating her a dinner. This woman was playing with her. 

"It's fun seeing you getting frustrated while paying." Jeanne giggled. She was faking that she was broke because it was fun seeing Keenan's reaction. 

Keenan started walking and it was obvious that he was still not fine. His knees were weak and trembling, he was sweating a lot. 

"Looks like you're having a hard time walking, do you want me to carry you?" She offered help. 

"No, it's okay. The last time a woman carried me, my shoulder got dislocated. In fact it was not a proper carry at all, she just grabbed my arm and dragged me into a ship."

"Wow, you got shitty experience there, huh. Don't worry, I will treat you gently."

"Thanks but I'm fine. I rather die than being carried by a woman. I should be the one who carries not the other way around."

"Okay, I guess I will not poke your manly ego."

Jeanne shrugged, she could not understand why there were men like Keenan who wanted to act tough. 

'Although he's kinda hot…'

"Please don't stare at me like you're a predator eyeing her prey."

Keenan said his thought. 

"Oh my, does my expression shows that? I'm sorry, I will try to be discrete next time."

She smiled and squeezed her boobs around his arm, Keenan remain expressionless. It seemed like he was experienced in this kind of stuff. 

"Eh? Not showing even a little bit of shame. So how many tits did you grope?"

"Quite a lot, some are firm and perky, and some are saggy and bouncy."

Keenan honestly said, he didn't have a reason to lie. Besides, he wanted to appear mysterious. Jeanne studied his reaction and confirmed that he was not lying. 

"Do you wanna feel mine?"

"Nah, I'll pass. I'm not in the mood." 

He wanted to add that she was an old lady but he didn't want to get blasted. 

"Hmmp!!"

"Ouch…"

Jeanne pinched his side and Keenan winced, he felt like his skin peeled off.

'That's why I don't like toxic relationships where women physically hurt their partners.'

"Why do I feel like you're degrading me in your mind?"

Jeanne asked while helping Keenan to walk straight. 

"I'm not degrading you, I'm just thinking that your partner will have a hard time."

"So you're degrading me."

"It's not degrading if I'm saying the truth."

They continued walking until they reached the road, Keenan was still aching but it was better compared to earlier where he kept puking blood. Jeanne called for a taxi and they got in. 

"So where are you going to take me? Sadly, I can't go to dorm like this."

Keenan asked while checking his body, sure enough his skin was peeled off. His shirt had blood. Fortunately, except for that, he was fine. 

"I'm going to treat you in my room."

Jeanne was looking at the road, she was staring at the buildings that had blinding lights, a bit melancholy while remembering the past. Keenan saw her reaction but he decided to keep quiet. He was just a stranger. 

"Don't worry, I live in a hotel and they serve delicious meals so you don't have to think about it. I owned it so just enjoy your time."

Keenan nodded and decided to take a rest, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. He was tired, this woman forced him to fully tranform and used him as a sword to fight against the two Class-SSS. 

6