Chapter 78
132 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 78

After a few minutes of testing, Keenan and Fantasia found that they have high compatibility. With this, they became fully pledged partners. Although they have to register their Union to the Academy.

Furthermore, their relationship was still awkward, it was apparent since they just met. They have to better understand each other, for trust and to increase their Resonance. 

Because Fantasia was practicing before even they meet her, she bid farewell to them and rest. She was tired, fighting monsters was tiring even if they were not real. 

Keenan and Jeanne were left alone in the training ground, Jeanne looked at Keenan. Her smiling face vanished and changed into a frigid one.

"What do you think? She is not bad, right? She's the best Handler that you can get."

"No matter how much you try to act serious, you can not fool me. Yeah, she's good with handling swords, I give her that. However, her talent is not enough. As an Arma, the attitude of my Handler will be a big factor for me to trust her. But your niece doesn't have any intention of opening up."

"… It seems like you guessed it."

Jeanne grimaced, she was nervous earlier because of the way Fantasia acted. 

"She's obsessed about reaching Class-S… She has a shallow dream."

Keenan nodded and started walking away, his job was finished and he didn't have a reason to stay here any longer. However, before he left, he turned around to Jeanne. 

"But she's not that bad, I can keep up with her. Besides, it will be interesting to break her persona."

"Just make sure that she will not have permanent damage."

"Don't worry, I plan to use her well."

"Gosh, this man. You are not afraid to say that in front of me? You know that I can kill you if I want to."

A slight ripple of blue Aura flashed before him. 

He smirked at that. Keenan was not afraid. 

"No, you won't. Because out of all the Arma that you try to attach to her, I'm the best candidate that can make her dreams come true. I'm smart, I'm strong, and I'm handsome. In fact, I have a big dick."

"You're quite a narcissist. But I warn you, don't try to hurt her, especially with that schlong… She is still a virgin."

"Even better!"

"Oi!"

"Of course, I'm just joking."

Keenan waved his hand and bid farewell. At least this meeting was fruitful, he was satisfied. Fantasia had some loose screws but she was going to be a good partner. Keenan could see that she was serious about her duty, to be honest, she was too serious about it. 

'She's obsessed about Class-S, it's obvious that she spent all her day in the training ground fighting monsters. It's quite disturbing when I fall in her hands, I sense her hatred. She wants to prove herself. Regardless, her obsession with having Aura is too much.'

Keenan already experienced those emotions, especially hatred. Too much hatred killed him. His hatred towards the organization was enormous that he decided to become a traitor and steal all important information. However, Keenan already passed that stage. He realized that hatred would bring him tragedy, nothing else except that. 

"I guess I have to make a plan to reform a problematic child."

He said and left the place. He decided to accept Fantasia as his Handler. He would make her a powerful Nightbreaker. They may not reach the pinnacle, the God-Class, but Keenan would make sure that Fantasia would be known throughout the world. He accomplished it once, it was not a problem to do it again. 

His golden eyes shimmered, he was excited because he could see that Fantasia had the potential. He chuckled while walking on the road. People pass through him, staring at him with their brows raised. They thought that Keenan was crazy because he was grinning like a madman. 

Keenan held his thoughts but it was futile, he started laughing and the people around him frowned and avoided him. 

………
……

"Haaannn----!"

Keenan yawned, he was attending a class because he was bored. He already passed this subject and his credits were enough to graduate. However, now that he found a Handler, he did not have a reason to skip class anymore. 

Most of the students kept glancing at him, Keenan was famous because of the tragedy he experienced. Some of them whispered, talking about him. Keenan could hear what they say because he had improved hearing sense, although their conversation was boring so he did not care. Most of them talked about his changes. 

"Hey, is that really Keenan?"

"Yeah, I'm shocked too. He was a hardworking student in the past, but now he yawned and he's acting like a thug. Where's my proper Keenan? Bring him back, I miss him!"

"But isn't he hot though?"

"… Ehem, I hate to admit it but he looks hot with this new persona of being a bad guy. Perhaps he really experienced shitty things in the Netherworld."

Most of the topic about Keenan was about his changes, although no one find it strange. Keenan had enough reason to change. With the death of his teammates, it would be weird if he didn't change. 

Anyway, the girls kept talking about his hotness and Keenan grew tired of their constant blabbering.

'Girls, I know I'm hot but be ladylike please, keep the horniness in the panties.'

He smirked and he heard some females shriek, he was handsome as fuck! 

After a few hours, the class ended and some women tried to ask Keenan to have lunch together.  

However, they stopped when someone entered their classroom. The students paused and their eyes stared at the goddess who descended on the land. They could not control their eyes from looking at her. Even the girls were mesmerized. 

"Oh shit, here comes trouble."

Keenan shook his head.

Fantasia, the transfer student and the most talked about right now, had entered their class. She looked around until she saw her target. 

Keenan did not bother hiding. They were official partners so he didn't have a reason to hide their relationship. It was better this way. 

Fantasia stopped in front of him, her gaze was cold, she was void of emotions. Keenan looked up and greeted her. 

"Yow, how's your sleep?"

"Quite bad, I did not have a proper sleep. Maybe I can blame you for that."

The students gasped, some turned red blushing. 

"I'm sorry… I shouldn't have made you tired."

"No problem, I'm actually delighted. It felt good, I want to try it again."

Some of the students fainted, either boy or girl. They lose. It was a big defeat. 

6