Chapter 80
151 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 80

"Five days from now, we will go to the Southern-East Metropolis. You still have time to talk to your sister. Within that five days, I want the two of us to train together to be ready for the mission."

"Not a problem. When do you want to start?"

"Are you good with your studies?"

"I can graduate without attending any class."

Keenan licked his spoon and tasted another mouthful of the sundae ice cream. 

"Good, let's start after this lunch. We will use the training facility in my place."

"Of course we will. Heck, I don't have any place to practice except for the Academy grounds."

Keenan said and Fantasia winced, she clicked her tongue.

"That place is disgusting."

Fantasia frowned recalling that place. It was noisy and she could see a lot of people who kept blabbering. On top of that, the place smelled like sweat and Fantasia could not take it. She shook her head. 

"Let's use my place."

"Ah, I want to thank your Aunt for spoiling you."

Keenan certainly said. Now that he was Fantasia's Arma, he was happy that they had their own facility to use. He was tired of using the public shower after a tiring day of training, it was unhygienic because most males were careless. The urinal stinks because of those assholes who do not flush until the smell was stacked. 

"It's fine, you don't have to thank me. You are my sword so it will be normal from now on, you don't have to ask for my approval if you want to use the training facility."

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

They finished eating and went out of the restaurant. They had some silly talk while walking to the hotel that Jeanne owned. While they were talking, Keenan could see that Fantasia was not bad at talking. Although she was not humorous and her expression was always cold. The whole time that they were talking, he did not see her smiling not even once. 

'It will be better if she smiled at least once, she's indeed beautiful.'

Keenan recognized that Fantasia had her problems just like him. Since they were partners, he hoped that Fantasia would open up and talk about her past.

Although Keenan was actually thinking about how he could speak about his past too. He was not sure if it was better to honestly say that he remembered his past life, that he was an assassin and destroyed a worldwide organization before he died. 

'Let's wait and see if I can entrust that secret to her. Perhaps I should bury that secret till my death but let's see.'

Keenan glanced at Fantasia who opened the door of the training ground. This woman was still not showing her complete personality. If Fantasia was judging him by the information she gathered, then Keenan would judge her based on how she would behave herself. 

"Let's start."

"Okay fine."

"But use these first."

Fantasia threw a new set of training suits for Keenan. Keenan caught them, they were all black. It was apparent because their occupation was mostly active at night.

"There is a locker room in that direction, you can change there."

"Thank you."

Keenan walked by, found the locker room, and changed his clothes. The suit had the texture of leather but they were made of rubber, expandable thin rubber. It perfectly matched him and he could move well. 

"Not that it matters, I'm going to be a sword for the whole time anyway."

He shrugged and walked out of the locker room. When he reached the training ground, he found that Fantasia was already there and she was wearing the same suit as him, all color black. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and her bangs were clipped up to give her clear vision. 

"Quite serious eh."

Keenan said his opinion, he was studying Fantasia and he admitted that she was packed, no, she thicc! Keenan unconsciously made a creepy smile but he slapped his face before Fantasia could see him. 

*Pah!!

It was stinging but enough to give him a straight mind.

"What's that? Why did you slap your face?"

"That's my way of resetting my brain."

"Ah."

Great, he smoothly escaped the predicament and Fantasia did not think that he was lying. 

"That kind of unique technique… does it work?"

"Are you interested? Some athletes do this technique to reset their brains. They will do a gesture, calming or shocking, to reset their brains. I used pain to reset mine, and yeah it's working."

'Cause I'm not grinning and ogling at your body anymore.'

"Hm, that's quite new. I want to learn it."

"I can teach you."

"Thanks, but let's start with the training first."

Keenan nodded. Fantasia started choosing the monsters that they were going to fight. The facility had data about all of the Nightmares except Enigma and Furfante. Those species were difficult to find nor catch. 

The facility could handle up to Class-SS monsters, that was the best it could do. 

"Let's go with monsters that have the same level."

Fantasia chose three monsters, Forza, Veloce, and Zviera. They were common monsters and she was sure that Keenan fought them at least one. 

"While fighting, I want you to use your two Skills. I learn more when I experienced it first hand than watching it."

"Okay, no problem."

Fantasia touched Keenan's shoulder, she spoke the incantation and Keenan crumbled and transformed into a katana.

Fantasia stared at the materializing monsters. They looked menacing just like their real counterparts.

She glanced at her sword, this was the second time that she touched this weapon yet surprisingly it fitted well in her hands. As if she already used it thousands of times. 

'No, it's not me. Keenan adapted his soul for me. In that sense, he's quite talented.'

The Handler would take half of the burden of the transformation, which means that right now Keenan and Fantasia were connected. Keenan did his best to make Fantasia comfortable so that she could move well. 

[Are you good?]

"I feel great."

For the first time, Fantasia slightly smiled. She admitted that she made a mistake and judged him first. Maybe this was one of the reasons why Jeanne wanted Keenan to be her Arma. He knew how to buff his Handler. 

Taking half of the burden would take a toll on the body but Keenan made it different. Fantasia did not feel any pain when she grabbed him. She did not sense this the first time she touched him because she was too tired at that time. 

Fantasia rushed and targeted the weakest of the three. She swung her blade and the Zviera turned into two, black blood rained out. Fantasia started the training and licked her lips.

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Patreon:

Duke York, eriberto, Veren Hammock, K Kim, Vizzy, Ian O'Hara, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, Haddouch Belca'Sam and Ausner Gentil.

Please visit my Patreon if you want to read 26 advance chapters:

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki ]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read:

-26 advance chapters of TOFD

-26 advance chapters of RHWB

-47 advance chapters of MNPOTS.]

5