Chapter 81
129 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 81

Surprisingly, their Union last for 10 hours before Keenan struggled to maintain his form and returned to a human. It was a great feat for an Arma to last that long despite having a new Handler. It means that Keenan adapted faster. 

Both Fantasia and Keenan were panting on the floor, they were tired as sweat almost made a puddle under them. Fantasia was looking at the ceiling while thinking about their training. 

"Double Cut and Concentrate Draw. They specialize in one on one battles and they are tricky, mainly the Double Cut. It can make an opening for a kill."

At first, she was having a hard time adjusting to the two Skills but it did not take a long time for her to adjust. In fact, she was having fun while using the Double Cut. She would choose the spot where the monsters were vulnerable such as their eyes and genitals. 

"I'm sorry for doubting you."

"It's okay."

Keenan waved his hand and sat up, he looked around and found a refrigerator with a bunch of drinks inside. As expected, they have everything. 

"Do you want something to drink?"

He turned to Fantasia who was still lying on the ground as her chest heaved and down because of constant heavy breath.

"I'm good with a bottle of water."

"Okay."

Keenan stood up and approached the refrigerator, he grabbed an orange juice and water. He tossed the bottle and Fantasia caught it without a problem. She had good reflexes and Keenan knew it, that's why he was not afraid to throw the bottle at her. 

"Ten hours, huh. You have stamina, I guess."

"Yeah, I can last long... If you know what I mean."

Fantasia didn't listen, she just opened the bottle of water. 

They trained non-stop. No one dared to ask for a break and they used all their strength training and fighting holographic monsters. 

To be honest, Fantasia didn't want to last that long because she didn't want to leave a bad impression, showing that she was an exercise addict. But because of Keenan's Skills, Fantasia lost track of time. It was already late when she realized it. 

Keenan checked the time and found that it was already late, it was 3:00 AM. The dormitory was already close. 

"Wews, I guess I have to sleep on the floor."

He looked down at the cold floor, it was not bad, it was far better than sleeping in the wild where monsters could kill him at any moment. He preferred this floor, at least. 

"If you want to sleep, this place has spare rooms. You can choose where you want to sleep."

Fantasia stood up and wiped her lips after drinking water. Keenan just snickered when he heard her, this woman was spoiled to the limits. Well, it was not that bad since he was going to get benefits with this. 

"I guess I have to thank you."

Fantasia nodded as it was natural for her to help her Arma. So far, Keenan was showing positive reactions and Fantasia finds him good to be a partner. 

"What about you? Where are you going to sleep?"

"This part of the hotel is not allowed to enter, it's a private place solely for me. Just like you, I have a lot of room to choose."

"RK."

"RK?"

"Rich Kid."

Keenan finished drinking his orange juice when his stomach grumbled. He chuckled and sighed after, but he was not embarrassed. It was normal for him to be hungry because he spent straight ten hours of his day training. 

"At this time, the restaurant at the top of the hotel is still operating. It's open 24 hours a day because Aunt likes to drink and eat."

"Drinking, you mean…?"

"Yes, I'm talking about wine, champagne, and such."

………
……

Keenan and Fantasia decided to have a late dinner before going to sleep. They used the elevator and reached the top floor. 

Unsurprisingly, they found that Jeanne was in the restaurant. She was all alone while sipping tequila, she was tipsy. Keenan and Fantasia stared at each other before shaking their heads. What can they say, this woman loves to drink. 

To be honest, Fantasia would always see her Aunt either drunk or sleeping. It was almost impossible to see her widely awake without a hint of alcohol in her breath. Although when Jeanne introduced Keenan to Fantasia, she was sober at that time. 

"You're still alive, I mean, you're still awake?"

Keenan slipped his tongue but immediately corrected it. Jeanne weakly raised her head and smiled as she saw that Keenan and Fantasia were together. 

"Ayo, how's doing!?"

She said and hiccuped. 

"… I don't know what to say on that. Is that her new way of greeting?"

Keenan turned to Fantasia, asking her about her Aunt. Fantasia did not know what was happening so she just shook her head. 

"Nevermind, let's go eat and leave this place before your Aunt tried to pull me to her night drinking."

Keenan walked ahead, his steps were so fast that he already found a table.

"But I thought you two have a relationship."

Fantasia tilted her head. She had an innocent expression while asking.

"As if. I'm already dead if that happened. You see, you're Aunt may look like she's flirty and ready to mingle but I bet no one successfully dunked in her hoop." He stated, confident that he was right. 

"I don't know what you mean."

"I'm saying that your Aunt is still mourning, she is still in the process of heartbreak."

"I see."

Fantasia turned around and watched her Aunt drinking a new bottle of alcohol. Despite being with Jeanne for a long time, this was the first time that she realized that Jeanne was still grieving.

'Maybe I'm just numb and heartless, I concentrate on thinking how to become a Class-S so I did not know that Aunt is still hurting.'

She glanced at Keenan who was choosing what to eat. This person knew Jeanne's predicament despite knowing her for only a week. Fantasia returned her gaze at Jeanne.

"I guess she has never forgotten him…"

She weakly mumbled. She was amazed at how a person could love for a long time. It was decades since her Arma died yet Jeanne was still grieving over his death. Fantasia looked at Jeanne's sorrowful eyes, she was afraid of that moment that she would be like her. 

She glanced at Keenan and shook her head. Thinking of that possibility...

"Nevermind, this man is too unusual to miss."

She ordered pasta and ate it to her heart's content.

6