Chapter 84
117 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 84

"I'm finished now, you can use the shower."

To have a proper start, Fantasia took a shower and just recently finished. Her hair was covered with a towel and she was already wearing her clothes when she came out of the bath. Despite having a wide hotel room, they only have one bath. Perhaps the target of this hotel were couples who were taking honeymoons.

"Okay."

Keenan nodded and entered the bath. He undressed and switched on the shower. However, in the middle of his showering. He heard muffled voices in the wall. He turned around and realized that the sound came from the other room. It seemed like their bathroom was adjacent to the next room and the wall was thin. 

"No, it's not because of the wall.  It's because of my sense of hearing. In the first place, this hotel has soundproof walls. But because of my heightened senses, I can hear what's happening in the other room."

Keenan turned off the shower and focused his ears on the sound. 

"Anh~ Yes, right there daddy! Fuck me, I'm your whore!"

"Bitch, shut up and use your mouth instead."

It was the voices of people playing with fire.

"Wow, it seems like they are having their time."

Keenan replied and turned on the shower again. It was not right to eavesdrop, especially if the other people were having sex. He had to respect their privacy.

However, despite trying his best not to listen, he still couldn't control his ears from overhearing especially if the woman was screaming "cumming, I'm cumming--!!" wildly. No matter how much he tried to amplify the shower, the moaning and grunting kept coming. Keenan shook his head. 

"Based on their voices, it's a threesome. Two guys and one girl. Shit kinky right there, huh. Wants to get doubled."

Keenan quickly finished showering and came out of the bath. He did not care if those three continued their sexercise. He would rather mind his own business, especially now that he had a barely serious mission to accomplish. 

They had to gather N-cores within two weeks. The more, the better. They would sell the N-cores but they had to show it to the Academy first so that they would get credits. The Academy had an Artifact that could determine if they directly obtained the N-cores or bought them. They could never lie in front of the Academy, well, they do not have an ounce of the intention of lying anyway. 

They will kill Nightmares as long as they can. 

"Is everything okay?"

Fantasia was talking about their belongings. Keenan grinned while looking at his new space rings and nodded. 

"Yeah, everything is under control."

Jeanne gave him three space rings to use! Heck, he won't hesitate to call Jeanne as sugar mama!

Jeanne was a great Aunt to have, she didn't hesitate to give Keenan a set of space rings! He had two space rings on his fingers. Each of the rings has 1 cubic meter of space inside. As of now, the rings were filled with food and water provisions. He did not want to experience having a life where the only thing he could eat was N-core. It was a great experience but Keenan would not do it again. Or else he might have another disintegration. 

As for the third space ring, Keenan gave it to Suzy.

He whistled while staring at his two space rings, he was like a child who received toys. A space ring was around 10 million dollars in the market, even if it has small space just like his. Keenan was already happy of having one yet Jeanne gave him three! At that moment, he almost kneeled and cried in front of her. Jeanne just waved her hand, saying that "it was a small thing."

Keenan was humming while putting every essential item that they needed into the rings. He added some important stuff such as poison and blades in case they were needed. As for Fantasia, she had space rings too and it was much bigger. Perhaps a house could fit inside her rings. 

Keenan and Fantasia left the door wearing combat suits. The suits could protect them from cold and it has shock resistance despite being thin. Their suits had a simple design to make them less visible in the night, their attire was purely colored black. 

"Hm?"

Keenan heard that the room next to them opened. He turned around and saw two black guys and a Nasian woman. One of the black guys was caressing her ass and the woman just giggled with his direct way of showing affection. 

Keenan lost his interest and followed Fantasia. He just shrugged. 

"Well, just like what people say. Once you go black, you can't turn back."

………
……

[Fantasia, on your left.]

"Okay."

Fantasia spun around and hacked the head of a Veloce. The head fell off and ink blood spurted out, Fantasia kicked the body and ran towards the incoming enemies. 

[This place is close to a colony of Tiratore so be careful.] 

"You don't have to tell me, I know it." She mumbled and snapped her fingers. A wound appeared in the face of a bear-type Zviera. It lost its vision and Fantasia killed it in half. 

"I can say that your second Skill is low-key but dangerous. Concentrate Draw looks weak at first glance but it's the reason why I wounded these monsters. The sharpness is enough to cut a monster into two."

[Ah, thank you. Much appreciated.]

"Perhaps the reason why your Second Skill is fearsome is because of your ability to construct your Katana to its utmost potential. It's unfortunate that you can never break through again."

[Hey! That's too much! Don't put salt on the wounds, it's painful. Kuck!]

A yell entered her mind while she was fighting the monsters around her. Keenan was too talented to remain a Class-B forever. Maybe God was being unfair to him. 

"Are you a sinner in your past life?" Fantasia asked and activated her Double Cut. A wound materialized and the monster screamed in pain. 

[You are damn fucking right. In fact, I'm not an ordinary sinner! I'm was an assassin who killed for money. I killed millions and helped terrorist groups destroy countries. I even killed a president.]

"Yeah, right ~"

Fantasia did not believe him. Maybe the motivation behind why God gave him a feeble force regardless of being skilled was that he was excessively mocking and crappy.

6