Chapter 91
116 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 91

"Ah, girls where are you going?" 

Keenan appeared and put his arms on their shoulders. He was wearing sunglasses and he had an arrogant vibe. Charla and Yua flinched but when they realized that it was Keenan, they looked relieved. Keenan is a mad bastard but he's kinder than this group of lecherous people. The intensity of their gazes was filled with lust, they were ready to gangbang Charla and Yua once they take them. Thankfully, Keenan appeared and stopped their plan. 

"Who are you?" The fat guy asked as his face slowly became livid, he didn't like it when someone disturbed his pussy-hunting. 

"Me? You don't know me? Wow anyway, I'm just want to help my friends, right? Damn, Yua, I missed that ass of yours!"

Keenan put his hand on her butt and squeezed them, Yua concealed her trembling and smiled instead while staring at Keenan, with suppressed hostility. Keenan saw her reaction and smacked her ass. Yua gasped but she did her best to smile. 

Charla was dumbfounded while looking at them, her cheeks were bright red. She was innocent to this kind of stuff, she was still a virgin, technically. Keenan's arm was still in her shoulder, actually, she wanted Keenan to squeeze her butt or breast but Keenan kept his hand still. He was teasing Yua but not her, she was kind of jealous. 

"And you, who the fuck are you?" 

Keenan glance at the fat guy. The guy, Metoshe, was humiliated and he was holding back his anger. Based on Keenan's careless behavior, the fat guy believed that he was from a prominent Clan. 

"I'm Metoshe Felina, the third young master of the Felina Clan."

'So it's the Felina Clan, I guess his arrogance can be justified. The Felina Clan is a Clan that has a strong lineage of the Feline-type of Bestia. The current Clan Leader of the Felina is Rajasthan Felina, he's a Lion Bestia that can control gravity… Damn, quite frightening.'

Keenan realized that Yua made a big mistake to get caught up in this mess. Felina Clan is not part of the Prominent Twelve Clans but they are not weak either, they have a God-Class and their strength is formidable. 

"So?"

Keenan was still putting his bravado, he just stared at Metoshe like he's an insect. 

Metoshe's face almost crumbled, but he was holding himself back. He didn't want to be an enemy of a formidable Clan. He could deduce that Keenan was from a prominent Clan but he wanted to make sure what Clan. 

"May I know this young master's name?"

"Ah? Did I hear it right? You're asking me? You don't know my name?"

Keenan raised his voice and the people around them sensed the pressure he was releasing. He didn't release his Aura but the killing intent that he radiated was bone-chilling cold. Well, only Handlers could release Aura anyway. 

Even Charla and Yua started sweating. They were the closest and they could feel that their bladders were going to pop off and pee themselves, it was frightening. Charla and Yua knew that Keenan and Fantasia were not Class-S because Fantasia couldn't release Aura when they fought the Tiratore last night. However, right now, they didn't know anymore, they felt like Keenan was hiding his true strength. 

Metoshe almost backed away but he bit his lip, he looked around and found that his lackeys were shivering. Metoshe gulped and tried his best to ease the situation. 

"N- no, it's not because I don't know you… I- I'm just confused why a notable person like you will eat in this shabby restaurant… sir." 

He added sir just to show respect. 

"Did you just say that Jollybay is shabby?"

"N- no."

"I want to eat here because the ube and mango pie tastes good," Keenan's golden eyes stared at him and Metoshe almost peed. "Do you have a problem if a person like me wants to eat in a shabby restaurant?"

"N-no sir! A person like you can eat what you want." Metoshe clarified. 

"Good. You can leave now." 

"S-sir before that, this humble one wants to know the name of yours truly."

"Tch! Tasiafan! Come here!" Keenan signaled his assistant, a cold woman who was wearing dark sunglasses appeared and bowed before him. 

"Show them," Keenan commanded. 

"As you wish, Master." 

Fantasia faced Metoshe, for a moment Metoshe's eyes gleamed as he looked at her figure. She grabbed an insignia out of her space ring. She showed the insignia and Metoshe's eyes widened in surprise. He bowed his head and apologized. 

"Is that enough?"

"I'm truly sorry for disturbing the precious time of the venerable one!"

"Yeah, just get out of here." 

Keenan waved his hand. Metoshe and his lackeys scampered like scared rats. The people were staring at Keenan as if he was a celebrity, Keenan clicked his tongue. He released his arms from the girls' shoulders. 

He lost his appetite and left the place together with Fantasia.

He already did his role and saved them from getting gangbanged, he didn't care about what would happen to them anymore. 

"W- wait!" 

Yua stopped them but Keenan and Fantasia just left, they didn't even have a chance to eat their food because of the commotion. Yua bit her lip and she grabbed Keenan's arm. 

"Wait!" 

"Open your mouth again and your body will be in the sewers tomorrow." 

"!!" 

Yua shuddered and instinctively released her hands off his arm. Keenan glanced at Yua and Charla, they were terrified but they were still following him. Keenan sighed.

"Follow me, but don't talk if we're still not in the cabin."

 Charla and Yua nodded, they zipped their mouths and firmly followed them. 

Truth be told, Keenan didn't have any intention of helping Yua. He understood that she was the reason why they were facing that problem. However, Charla was different, she was innocent. She didn't deserve to be hurt without knowing the truth of what her Handler did. 

Keenan had these urges to protect the weak. Just like that time with Carson and Jeanne. The first one was getting pummeled by a third-grade student while the latter was sleeping and the leechers were ogling at her legs. Keenan saved them because of his sense of justice. 

He was actually surprised that he still retained that attitude despite knowing his past life. Well, he didn't hate it. He was happy that there is compassion inside him. 

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Patreon:

ByzFan, GuyGoose, Dewayne patrick, Duke York, eriberto, Veren Hammock, K Kim, Vizzy, Ian O'Hara, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, Haddouch Belca'Sam and Ausner Gentil.

Please visit my Patreon if you want to read 26 advance chapters:

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki ]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read:

-26 advance chapters of TOFD
-26 advance chapters of RHWB
-47 advance chapters of MNPOTS.]

6