Chapter 92
137 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 92

Keenan and Fantasia used different routes to get to the cabin. They detected that someone was following them. Keenan knew that it was one of Metoshe's lackeys. 

'He's stupid for commanding someone to follow me… I guess I made the right choice.'

Keenan stared at Fantasia, she was alert the whole time. Then Keenan glanced at Yua, the woman was biting her nail and she didn't feel the tension around. Sometimes she would send flirty gazes at him.

'She has a mediocre talent, I can't believe that she became a Handler. She couldn't even sense that someone is tailing us. Maybe that's the reason why they almost died last night in the first place. She's too greedy and attacked a Kakaiba without preparation.'

Keenan couldn't believe that there was a stupid person like Yua. As for Charla, she was looking straight but her forehead was sweating. In a way, her instinct was telling her that something was wrong. 

'She's much better than her Handler. Despite being an Arma, she could sense the danger… A Unique Arma, huh. This is my first time meeting someone who can transform into a plute, a musical instrument.'

There are three categories of Arma:

First, the Arma. They are humans who can transform into weapons, such as swords, spears, or bows. 

Second, the New-Gen Arma. They are humans who can transform into guns, missiles, or any weapons that have a systematic mechanism.

The third, the Unique Arma. They are those who can transform into musical instruments, kitchen utensils, or any stuff that doesn't have connections to fighting. Heck, there's even a Unique Arma that can turn into a fridge.

'Charla can fight Nightmares, this means that she has a Skill that can inflict damage to them. I'm actually curious what it is. Sadly, they will leave this place after this'

Because Keenan was good at this, it didn't take a long time for them to escape the pursuer. The pursuer lost track and Keenan confirmed it. 

When they reached the cabin, it was already midnight. Metropolis has a different timetable than Thera. People are busy when it's dark and they are resting when it's sunrise. It was because the lifestyle in the Netherworld was different. So the people adopted this lifestyle. 

The city was bustling so Keenan didn't have a hard time escaping the pursuer. 

When everything was over and they reached the cabin without a problem, Charla sighed in relief. She didn't know why but the tension disappeared when they went inside.

Then, Yua immediately stepped in.

"S-so can I-"

"I didn't give you the right to speak." 

Keenan cut Yua's sentence. He was quite frustrated with the current situation. However, he didn't regret doing it. Because he knew that he did the right thing. 

"First of all, I didn't save you." 

Keenan stated that fact and Yua trembled, her face became red. She wanted to retort but she was afraid of Keenan. What if he's indeed an important member of the Cavalieri? Yua knew the insignia because Cavalieri was one of the Major Clans. The Clan won't easily give an insignia to someone. Then, if she confirmed it, maybe she could beg Keenan to give the Kakaiba to her. Maybe she could use a different way to pay for it. She returned her gaze, but this time with flirtatious. 

Keenan just shook his head as he read her intention. He couldn't blame her, using her body as compensation was a good idea. After all, no one could deny sex from a woman like her, Yua is a beauty. Besides, Keenan couldn't judge her, because he used his body to survive too. If not because of Captain Yora, maybe he was still in the wilderness right now. 

"I want to make this clear, I'm not going to give you the Kakaiba. We almost died killing those Tiratore, that Kakaiba is rightfully ours."

Keenan firmly said. 

Fantasia was just listening while staying in the background. She believed that Keenan could handle this situation. He just scammed a young master earlier so this one was much easier to fix.

Yua's shoulders dropped, she was disappointed. She thought she had a chance but it seemed like she was wrong. 

"So Yua, before your resonance with Charla decreased, I want you to be honest. Tell me the real reason why you want the Kakaiba?"

Keenan fiercely glared, his golden eyes were glowing dangerously. Yua shuddered and she swallowed the saliva stuck in her throat. For a moment, she confirmed that Keenan was indeed dangerous. This type of killing intent was honed, which means that Keenan has killed millions based on the pressure that he was releasing. 

"W- what do you mean? I'm not lying, I was scammed. I woke up and realized that my space ring was gone-"

"Bullshit." 

Keenan cut her again. He sighed as he realized that Yua won't speak the truth. He glanced at Charla, he felt pity for her. 

"I will tell you what happened, your fuckbuddies stole your space ring and sold them to Metoshe. Then they disappeared and you lost your money. I'm not sure what's inside the ring and I don't care. The space ring alone is worth one million dollars."

"!!!"

Yua's eyes widened.

Of course, Keenan didn't know the exact situation of how she lost it but based on her expression, it seemed like Keenan hit it right. Yua lost the space ring because of her stupidity and lust for big cocks. Now, they lost all of their money, equipment, and N-cores. Keenan deduced it by the fact that Yua and Charla were wearing scraps of battle suits and they ate in a fast-food restaurant. 

"Yua… Is that true?"

Charla's complexion was pale, she lost her color as she stared at Yua, she was waiting for her answer. Yua strongly shook her head and denied the allegations, but her eyes couldn't lie. 

"N- no! I'm not lying!"

"Then why can't you look me in the eye!!"

Charla screamed, she was frustrated. Everything inside the space ring was almost all of the wealth that they gathered for years, especially the N-cores and equipment. Yet, it disappeared in an instance. 

At first, Charla believed Yua because they were partners for a long time. However, right now, she couldn't do it anymore. Especially now that Yua couldn't look straight into her eyes. Charla's tears rolled out, what a fucking mess. She wiped her tears and waited for Yua to explain herself. However, it seemed like she didn't have to because the answer was already obvious. 

"I thought you love me!"

"I do!"

"Huh?"

Keenan tilted his head, but it didn't take a long time to understand the situation. 

"Oh my fucking god, that's NTR shit right there!!"

5