Chapter 93
116 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 93

"C- Charla it's not true. You have to believe me. We know each other for years, you can't trust this guy, you just met him! I love you!!"

Yua tried her best to defend herself but Charla already had enough, she just shook her head.

Yua took a step to caress her but Charla stepped back. She was mad that Yua lied about what happened, her eyes were glaring hard as if her stare was sharp as a knife. Instead of telling the truth, Yua lied. Because of that Charla was almost got gangbanged. She trusted her but this is what she got.

"Why didn't you tell the truth? Is it because you can't trust me?"

Charla couldn't hold her tears as they rolled down, she was hurt. 

"N- no, it's not because of that."

"Let me tell you one thing," Keenan joined in because he didn't want Charla to be deceived again. "She's afraid that your Resonance will decrease after this. Charla, you're a Unique Arma and you can fight monsters using your music. Everybody will accept you even if you have a limitation of a Class-D. But Yua here-"

"Shut up!!"

"No, you're the one who's going to shut your fucking mouth!"

Keenan raised his voice. Yua wanted to retort but she didn't want to make another mistake, not anymore… She bit her lip, she was hoping that everything would be fine after this. She was already convinced to do her best to retrieve the space ring. 

"Charla, what is your limitation?"

Keenan asked, he lost his interest in Yua. That woman is a waste of time. 

"I have a limitation of Class-SS and my current cultivation is Class-C."

"Now I understand," He turned his head to Yua who was looking at the floor, ashamed of her mistake. 

"So it's the potential, huh. You don't want Charla to find another Handler so you keep this a secret, and you almost got raped for keeping that secret. I tell you this, that's the most stupid reason I ever heard of. You're selfish, you only think of yourself. You're keeping a talented Unique Arma for your own selfish reason."

Yua couldn't answer, she was clenching her fists. It was true, Charla was her only ticket. Yua was a mediocre Handler and she knew that if Charla lost her interest, then her dream would be over. 

"I can understand if you're selfish, but please, you don't have to let your Arma get caught in your own stupidity! You didn't even defend her when those thugs tried to take her. Humans are selfish creatures, I know that. But you, you're just a horny bitch who made a mistake and didn't protect your Arma, that should be your responsibility as a Handler."

Keenan was getting frustrated the more he talked about. Would Yua change after this? He didn't know and he didn't care. Instead, he turned to Charla and said his opinion. 

"Charla, you have a better future ahead of you. Don't waste it on someone that will put you in danger, just like this bitch."

Charla sniffed and tried her best to nod. She was the most hurt right now. She spent three years of her life with Yua, she didn't know what would happen after this. However, as of now, Charla knew that her Resonance with her would be down the 85. Their union ended here. It was sad, but she had to accept it. 

Now, for the space ring that she lost and all of the equipment inside it, Charla didn't care about it anymore. She could start again. Just like what Keenan said, any Clan or Guild would accept her because she is a Unique Arma. 

In the end, Keenan advised them to leave this Metropolis, he didn't know what would happen to Charla and Yua. However, he was confident that their Resonance would never be the same anymore. Perhaps the numbers may even be down to 50%, Yua's career as a Nightbreaker would end here.  No one would partner up with her, she's just a mediocre Handler. 

Charla thanked them while Yua was just standing in the corner, Fantasia gave them money to buy tickets. Even till the end, Yua didn't get the Kakaiba or the space ring. 

They left while having different decisions in life. 

Keenan and Fantasia didn't know if they would meet them again. Well, as long as they stayed being Nightbreakers, there's a chance that they will meet again. 

………
……

"Phew, I guess it's over... Or perhaps not."

No one understand what Keenan was talking about. 

The two were left alone in the cabin. Fantasia was stealing glances at Keenan and he couldn't take it anymore. 

"If you have any questions, just ask me. We're partners, so you don't have to be afraid."

He turned to her and Fantasia paused for a second. She stared at Keenan, her expression was still cold but Keena could see the tension in her eyes. 

"How did you know? Did my Aunt tell you?"

"Are you talking about the insignia? To be honest, no, I don't know anything about it. However, I know that Jeanne will always keep you protected. I just deduced that she gave you protection in case something like this happened, and I'm right."

"I see, so you even think about that far."

"Nah, I'm not a genius, I'm just a simple guy."

He shrugged, he was not proud about it. 

"Do you know what will happen if you make even one mistake? What if there's a strong Nightbreaker in the restaurant, they will easily catch that your lying and faking your status as a member of Cavalieri. How about your appearance? A calm person can see that you only have two normal space rings on your fingers. You don't look like a rich person."

"But I wasn't caught. So everything's fine."

Fantasia bit her lip, this was getting out of her expectations. 

"Did you think ahead of this too?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

'You're lying.'

Fantasia knew that Keenan had a way to fix that problem in case Metoshe found that he was faking his status. Well, if Fantasia didn't play with his bravado, maybe that would happen. However, Fantasia couldn't do that, she won't dare to lose her chance to use Keenan as her blade. Fantasia took a deep breath, what Keenan said earlier slapped her too. 

"… I was treated like a princess."

Keenan tilted his head, acting as if he didn't know what she was talking about. 

"My mother is a DemiGod Handler and she married my father to birth me… They thought I was their best creation. But when I became 10 years old, they found that I was a defect. Since then, they lost their interest in me. My father didn't see me anymore and my mother will just scowl if she saw me… After that, I just realized that they abandoned me and threw me to my Aunt."

Fantasia started to open up. She witnessed how Yua and Charla lost their trust in each other, Fantasia didn't want that to happen to them. Not until she confirmed the secret in Keenan.

5