Chapter 86
6.6k 15 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 86

Inside the guest room of the mansion, two people were having some fun. 

"Do you like it?"

"Ahn~ Yes, I like iiiittt! God, give it to me more! Make my pussy cum! Spank my ass like how my momma did it!"

The maid was begging while wiggling her ass raised in the air. Inside her pussy, a big white radish was stuck in and out. 

Lanky Sacko was grinning and trying to push the radish further inside her womb. The maid trembled as her knees lost their strength.

Sacko pulled the maid inside the room and fucked her. At first, she did her best to deny him but since she was horny because of what happened recently, her Lady Kimberly fucking a hot guy almost every day, the maid lost her will and decided to go with Lanky. 

The sex was good and she had orgasms many times. When Sacko saw that the maid had a basket of vegetables, he decided to have some fun. He started with small vegetables such as eggplant till he arrived at using radish. 

"Do you like the feeling of a vegetable inside your pussy."

"Oh yes, I love it. I love it so much!"

She moaned, touched her leg, and licked the juices that were flowing through her fingers. She giggled when Sacko's cock started to harden.

"Come here bitch!"

"Kyaa-!"

Sacko grabbed her hair and pushed her to the bed. However, before they could start their session, the room opened and Timmy went in. 

He frowned when he saw that Sacko was holding a maid. The maid was still in her uniform, although her skirt was cut around and her legs were visible. 

"What the fuck is this?"

The maid immediately pulled the bedsheet to hide her body. Sacko smirked when he found Timmy. 

"Tim, what nice timing. We have a new toy to play with."

He was talking about the maid. Timmy facepalmed and shook his head, his partner was really…

"We have a job to do."

"Who cares, it's just the start of the job. At least give me some time to have fun. You know that the research will take time, maybe even a year. So we might as well take our time and have fun here."

Timmy sighed, his reply was kind of stupid but he was right. 

The maid tried to leave the room but Timmy grabbed her shoulder. 

"Kyaah!"

"Where do you think you're going? Kneel!"

He pushed the woman down, the maid was too weak so she obeyed his order and kneeled. 

"Suck my dick."

He unzipped his pants, his dick smelled awful as if he did not take a shower for a week. The maid almost puke but she knew that she would receive punishment so she swallowed her fear and opened her mouth. She shoved his dick inside her and she felt like she was gagging, not because of the size but because of the smell. 

Sacko started laughing in the corner.

"Hehe, sorry miss but Tim likes his girls sucking his dick and seeing their reactions. That's why he intentionally did not clean his crotch area. He wants them to smell his stinky dick. He's worst than me."

Sacko laughed while watching the woman choked up. STD was not present in their world so Timmy was not afraid to dirty his pen pen.

………
……

In a shallow lake. 

A woman was standing on top of a creature, the creature had holes around its body and blood gushed. The creature had gills and fins, it looked like a fish and a large human combined together although its face was ugly and its skin was wrinkly. It was a water-type Aberrant, a Shokoy. 

"I did it, hehe, I did it!!!"

Marianne cried in happiness as he screamed at the top of her lungs. She was standing on the dead body of a Third-Class Aberrant. Yes, she killed it by herself. She almost teared up, at last, she succeeded. 

In fact, she recorded the battle to make sure that she had proof, and possibly to brag about it. She was too tired as her body had wounds all over and she was showered in blood. However, because of the adrenaline rush, she did not feel the pain and kept celebrating. 

Killing this monster was the best achievement she ever had, as of right now. She was so happy and jumped out of the monster, she released her spell and the rain of water around her dropped on the mud, the dirt splattered around and she frowned. She was panting so hard and called for her assistant. 

"Leon, give me a towel."

"Yes, milady."

Leon, her personal bodyguard, appeared. He lowered his phone and ended the call, he gave the towel to Marianne. 

"By the way, who is it?" Kimberly asked while wiping her face. 

"Huh?"

"The person you're calling, who is it? I hate people who don't seriously attend to his job."

"I'm s- sorry Lady Marianne, i- it's my girlfriend."

Leon said while fidgeting, he may be a 2nd Advanced but his life and career depended on Marianne. He did not want to be fired, not right now. He bowed his head and asked for forgiveness. 

"A girlfriend, huh. Just make sure that this will not happen again."

"Yes, Lasy Marianne."

"By the way, I don't want to see your face for three days."

"Huh?"

Leon's face turned pale as if all of his blood disappeared inside him. 

"I'm in good mood so go have some fun. Take your time with your girlfriend, don't worry the day off are be paid."

"T- Thank you, Lady Marianne."

His eyes beamed as he bowed his head, he was happy yet surprised that his master gave him a three-day rest. He would surely take his time just like what she said. 

"Fine fine, just give me a cold drink and call a healer, my body is getting weak. Did you record everything?"

"I recorded everything from the start till the end. Congratulations, Lady Marianne."

"Good."

Marianne smiled and slowly closed his eyes. The battle took a toll on her body. She kept shooting water to kill the monster, it was hard because the Shokoy did its best to fight for its life but Marianne persevered and won. 

If Scarlett is an unlimited bomb then Marianne is an unlimited gatling gun. 

[The art is great... The plot is... Anyway, it depends on you if you like it.]

[379978]

104