Chapter 91
6.7k 9 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 91

The incident ended well with both Kimberly and Calix being fine, and because of this episode, the relationship between the two became stronger. Calix could say that he loved Kimberly, he was confident of his feelings. No hint of falsehood, he really does love her. His affection towards her started from like to love. 

Calix opened the door and found that Kimberly was already awake. He was carrying a tray that has coffee and milk. 

"Hm, good morning~" Kimberly greeted coquettishly as she rubbed her eyes. Yup, she wasn't wearing her glasses. She crawled on the bed and purred at Calix. 

Calix shrugged and put the tray on the table and turned to Kimberly. She was closing her eyes and waiting for his good morning kiss. He leaned and gave her a soft one. However, Kimberly embraced him and giggled. 

"Gotcha~" She was acting like a cat that was playing with her master. She was rubbing her hands against his chest, feeling his skin over his t-shirt. 

"Kim, I think you have to wear your glasses." He extended his hand to get the glasses but Kimberly stopped him

She hissed and replied, "I don't want to~"

Her voice was music to his ears and he subconsciously smiled without realizing it. 

"Then how about a coffee, it has milk so…"

"No," she pouted and shook her head. "I want you, you are my energy source in the morning."

She sat on his lap and put her head against his shoulder as she licked the back of his ear. 

"But we just did it last night."

"And I want to do it again."

………
……

To make the story short, they do the Hanka Panka early in the morning. You know, sexercise in the morning makes people healthy. 

………
……

After an hour of recharging their energies. Kimberly was leaning on Calix while holding her coffee mug. 

They were both naked and the bed sheet was the only thing that covered them. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Kimberly smiled but she hid her expression using the mug as a cover. She was screaming inside. The fact that Calix replied to her confession was enough to make her die! Die in too much sweetness!! 

'He said it, he really said it! He loves me!! Aaahhhhhh!!!'

She was so happy that she almost fainted. This was too much for her. 

Perhaps she has to thank both Sacko and Timmy for making Calix realize his feelings. It was love, but she knew that it wasn't on the same level as Scarlett. 

'Still, I have a chance. And I won't let it slip away. This moment will not be wasted!!'

She said to herself and raised her hand in her mind. 

Kimberly was sure that it wasn't a suspension bridge effect, Calix feelings for her were real. She could see it in his eyes. 

She bit her lip, trying to hold herself not to smile. She leaned her head on his shoulder and sipped the coffee. Their skins touched against each other and their heat blended. Making their hearts warm and swelling because of happiness. 

When Calix saw that Kimberly was in danger, he took the courage to save her. These actions showed his feelings. Especially when he acted fiercely when he saw that Kimberly was bleeding.

Kimberly was not afraid when she recalled that moment, instead, she felt hot when she remembered his heartless eyes. It gave her chills, she felt submissive when she remembered those eyes. God, Calix was so hot. 

It was bad that she couldn't see that eyes again because Calix's eyes were filled with affection right now. At that moment, Kimberly could say that Calix was definitely an Alpha. 

Those heartless eyes could make someone shiver in fear. Yet it gave her lust because she knew that Calix did it for her. 

Now that their terms were better and they confirmed the feelings of each other. Kimberly put her hand on his abdomen and stared at him with her glistening purple eyes. 

"Um, Calix. I don't want to lie to you, so please I want you to listen to me." She was cooing while talking. She couldn't help it, she did not have her glasses to restrain her. 

"Okay, but I think you have to wear your glasses first. This conversation will be serious and I don't want it to be disturbed by lust… I don't know if I can control myself if you look at me like that." 

Calix was serious as his greenish-brown eyes straight to her with a hint of adventure. He touched her cheek and Kimberly nodded. 

She grabbed her glasses put them on. After thirty seconds of reset, her brain started to recalibrate and she slightly slapped her cheeks. She returned to being the smart-type Kimberly. 

She released her hand from touching his abdomen because she didn't want to appear as a clingy woman. However, when she withdrew her hand, Calix grabbed it and put it back on where it belonged. 

Kimberly genuinely smiled and kissed him. 

"Thank you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Oh, God! Get a fucking room( they are in the room)! Their pink aura could kill a bitter person!! This display of affection was too much for the bitter!!! 

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

Calix asked while brushing her hair, they were so close. Kimberly looked at his lips and said.

"It's about my father. I don't want to hide anything from you. I love you and I want to be honest. I want to tell you about my parents, and me. I want you to know everything about me."

"I want to."

Kimberly started talking about her history. About how she met her father when she turned fifteen and awakened her Term Attribute. It was the first time since her mother died that she met his father in person. 

She told him about how CEO Mark sponsored her studies and she graduated much earlier from her batch. Even the fact that she was the one who invented the flying car, Kimberly told him everything. 

"... You're a Cudgel?"

Calix was dumbfounded. 

To make the matter short, Calix was shocked when he heard that Kimberly is Chen's half-sister. Look at the fate, playing with him, hehe. 

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Patreon:

GuyGoose, Dewayne patrick, Duke York, eriberto, Veren Hammock, K Kim, Vizzy, Ian O'Hara, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, Haddouch Belca'Sam and Ausner Gentil.

Please visit my Patreon if you want to read 26 advance chapters:

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki ]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read:

-26 advance chapters of TOFD
-26 advance chapters of RHWB
-47 advance chapters of MNPOTS.]

105