Chapter 93
6.9k 16 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 93

March. 

The last month of the school year. This was the month where most of the students were rushing their studies to get enough credits to graduate. Luckily, Calix was already part of the students who would graduate. 

Aside from that, March was the time where the regional and national tournaments would start. Yup, their country was holding a yearly national tournament for the Academies in the whole country.

Last year, their school became third place. Marianne reached the quarter-finals and become the third place, some people were actually sad that their school became third place because most of the time, the school was first or second in the national tournament. 

But this time, the students were excited because there were rumors that Scarlett would join the tournament. This means that they had a high chance of getting the championship. It was their time to reclaim the position they lost last year. 

The students kept talking about it, it was the number one gossip as of now. Scarlett was the only student who solo-killed a Third-Class Aberrant. Although that fact changed after Marianne sent the video of her killing a Third-Class, it was trending on the Internet. 

Of course, Calix was listening to these rumors. Although he was worried that he couldn't contact Scarlett even now. The signal at the border was unstable, Calix lost his communication with Scarlett. 

He wanted to talk to his father to ask about Scarlet but even that was hard. 

"Apparently, the situation on the border is getting better and most of the monsters were repelled. That is what I'm hearing on the news. It's just the tower was destroyed and it will take some time to repair it. That's why I can't contact her."

He sighed. He may look fine but Calix was deeply worried about her. He loves Kimberly but he loves Scarlett more. Their bond would not be easily cut, no matter what. Especially if they both experienced their first time together. At the exact moment they become adults(if you know what I mean), they are together, connected, and delighted. 

Calix was thinking if he should buy a ticket to watch the regional tournament. Maybe Scarlett would appear there since she was going to join the tournament. 

"As for the National, I'm still not sure. I still remember what Marianne did…"

Two days after the National Tournament, Marianne pierced his shoulder.

"Maybe she was actually aiming for my chest and I just dodged death…"

Now that he thought about it, Calix experienced a lot of unfortunate events. From being bullied and injured to destroying the surroundings. Yet despite all of it, Calix was still alive. 

Perhaps the Backlash was keeping him alive because in the truest sense, being alive means suffering more. After all, living was equivalent to slowly dying. As expected of his Backlash, always thinking ahead to make him suffer. 

Calix further sighed. While he was taking the time to be depressed, some girls tried to talk to him but Calix didn't listen. One of these girls has pink hair and golden eyes. Calix did not know that his abductor was so close to him. 

………
……

10 hours before Calix disappeared. 

Scarlett was giggling as she looked at the nude pictures that Calix sent to her. They were exchanging nudes before the tower was destroyed.

'Gosh, his body is so hot.'

Especially his huge thick cock, Scarlett missed that junior of his. Particularly in her pussy, she wanted to taste his cock again. Using her mouth and pussy, possibly using her ass too. 

Yup, Scarlett was thinking of giving him one of her first times again, the anal sex. She wanted Calix to be the first of everything about her, it was her trophy. Something that she could brag to that nerd a.k.a Kimberly. 

"Hmmp! Let's see if she can act tough in front of me. No matter what she tries, Calix will always return to me."

She said with confidence. Or perhaps she was saying this to assure herself. After all, she was gone for five weeks. It was not long but it wasn't short either. Love could spring within that time. Scarlett was anxious as she touched his pictures, yeah, she developed all of the pictures that he sent. Of course, Calix was naked in the pictures. 

It was fortunate that she didn't reach that moment where she would lick the pictures, particularly the crotch. Well, Scarlett still knew how to identify the reality and fake. Of course, she won't lick the pictures, she would rather lick the real one. Hehe, if you know what I mean. 

Scarlett was on the way back to the Academy. She used their private flying car to get there. She wanted to surprise Calix so she did not text him. She wanted to see what his reaction would be if he saw her after a month. Perhaps Calix would run and hug her. 

"It is Calix we're talking about here so maybe he will hug me then kiss me. Sheesh, calm down self, we just have to wait."

Scarlett miss him so much and she wanted to be in his arms. 

However. 

When she stepped her feet on the dormitory, she realized that Calix was missing. 

………
……

On the other hand, Kimberly was facing her father. She received a message that her father would come so she prepared herself. She made sure that Calix won't be in the mansion so that he won't meet CEO Mark. This man was too horrible to meet, he's the type who always thinks about profit and loss. 

"I heard that you have a boyfriend, so where's the lucky guy? I can't see him."

He smiled and put down the tea on the table. He was trying to stop his urge to tap his fingers. Apparently, Kimberly hated that gesture because CEO Mark always do that whenever he was thinking of profit and loss. 

His daughter is sharp so she knew how CEO Mark thinks. He was amazed that she figured it out. Nobody, not even his close relative, knew about it. Only Kimberly knew. 

"Calix is not here."

"So his name is Calix, huh. What a disappointment, I thought I'm going to meet him."

"Father, don't act that you don't know him. I know that you did your research before you set foot in this mansion."

Kimberly replied and fixed her glasses. From the moment that CEO Mark asked about Calix, Kimberly already knew that Mark was interested in Calix. This was the battle of tongues and minds, both of the two had enough ability to control the conversation. 

[Okay, the abductor is here.]

[This is the 2nd part of the Arc.]

108