Chapter 98
6.5k 24 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 98

"What are you doing?"

Scarlett asked as she hid her expression. She didn't want to appear to be intimidated. She stared at Kimberly and the woman started typing on the laptop. She glanced at Scarlett and began typing again. 

"Calix told me about his Backlash. So in case something bad happened to him, I put a tracker device on him so that I can find him if he's missing, just like now."

"You put a tracker on my boyfriend?"

"We talked about it and Calix agreed, in fact, he was thankful. And for your information, he's my boyfriend." 

She said, she put emphasis on the last part of the sentence and returned her focus on the laptop. 

"... Hmmp!"

Scarlett hated to admit it but Kimberly made the right choice. Because of this, they could find his location. Scarlett was sad that she didn't think about putting a tracker on Calix. She didn't want him to be hurt yet she didn't think about this possibility.  

"Calix won't die. His Luck will not let him die, I'm sure of that." 

Kimberly stated, her eyes were strictly on the screen.

Scarlett agreed, his Luck was enough to keep him alive. She was curious about the reason why Calix disappeared as she was gone for three weeks. She was frustrated about it. She felt like she missed something big.

"I found him, he's in the forest away from the city. I don't know how he reached that place."

Kimberly's forehead furrowed, it was obvious that Calix was abducted and taken to the forest. The question is, why? 

Why did someone abduct him? 

'Perhaps someone found his secret, that's a possibility. If I'm right, his Luck will sometimes take him to danger to uncover a bigger Luck, that's the only thing I can think about.'

This means that this kidnapping was Lucky instead of being negative. Kimberly was slightly relieved when she thought about it. 

As expected of Kimberly, she could deduce even the incomprehensible idea. No one would agree that being kidnapped is good, yet Kimberly thought about it in a different way. 

"I'll get him."

Scarlett didn't wait anymore, she decided to leave the room. However, before she left, she turned around and glanced at Kimberly. 

"… Thanks."

She was grateful. 

"Nothing big. Don't leave me, I'm lucky right now so I can help you."

"… Okay fine."

Scarlett had mixed emotions when Kimberly said it because that means that Kimberly and Calix had sex within the time frame of three days. It left a bad aftertaste, but she didn't forget that Kimberly was the reason why Calix's location was easily found. Scarlett understood that it would take hours or even days before she could find him. Perhaps she could minimize that if she asked her father for help. But that would be impossible based on the friction between them.

"Cars can't enter the forest so we have to use a flying car. By the way, do you know how to use a flying car?"

Kimberly asked and Scarlett nodded. 

"Yeah, I know how to fly a flying car but I only have a sports car right now." 

Scarlett was rich so she had few flying cars in her garage. However, she didn't think that Calix would be missing so she didn't use a flying car. A flying car would catch a lot of attention so she didn't want to use it when she was with him. 

"Don't worry, I have mine."

"Don't tell me…"

Scarlett's intuition was right when they came out of the dormitory. Kimberly pulled out a toy size car in her purse. Then, she clicked something and the toy started to get bigger until it became an authentic flying car. Kimberly returned the minimized car to its original size. 

"What in the actual... damnation is that?"

Scarlett was dumbfounded, this was different from earlier where she took a laptop. This was much bigger yet Kimberly pulled something like this in her bag. This was outrageous. She hated to say it but Kimberly wasn't ordinary. She is a rival worthy of her full strength. This time she felt threatened, she clenched her fists and entered the flying car. 

………
……

So let's return to our protagonist, as you can see Calix was getting raped just like what happened in the very first chapter. 

And yes, Yuna was the bitch who took his ass into the forest to fuck him over! 

Yuna used that moment when Calix was vulnerable in his room. She made him fall asleep and took him to the forest without getting found. Her plan was quite good. 

However, since Calix was not meant for a single girl, Yuna's plan to win him over won't happen. But of course, she would be part of the harem, this author wants a Yuno Gasai type of character. Someone who would not hesitate to kill just for the sake of her man.

She was the girl version of Calix who suffered from the backlash.

………
……

Calix's vision was blocked and all he could trust was his sense of touch. And right now, he felt that Yuna was on top of him, riding on his dick! 

"Ara ara~~ You're so good, baby! Aaahh!"

Yuna was moaning so loud as she knew that no one could hear her. She was so happy to have him. She put her arms on his shoulders and bounced her ass up, feeling his cock inside her. She experienced some big dicks in the past but Calix was built differently. In just one shove, Yuna already cummed. She realized that she could never turn back anymore. 

Calix was grunting under her breathing. He could not help as pleasure was attacking him. 

The feeling of having sex while his eyes were shut was kind of kinky and exciting. However, he didn't want to do this kind of thing to someone he didn't know. He couldn't entrust his body and life to some strangers. 

Well if Scarlett and Kimberly asked for an S&M style of sex, Calix won't hesitate because he loved them. But this, right now, was a different story. 

Calix was trying his best to cut the ropes on his arms by scrapping them against the chair. It was going to take some time but Calix didn't have a choice but to persevere. 

At this moment, he was starting to ask his Term Attribute to act up but it was not happening. Minutes passed and nothing was happening. 

'Could it be…'

Calix realized the important stuff, his Luck was not acting up because he was already lucky. This means that this whole goddamn kidnapping was a lucky incident!

'Oh, what a stupid Luck!'

He screamed deep inside while his cock was covered in Yuna's love juice. The ass clapping was resonating inside the abandoned house in the middle of the forest. 

[Codes with tomboy wholesome tags, approved by the author himself.]

[228552]

[296287]

101