Chapter 201
2.7k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 201

Their two weeks of vacation were officially declared and they were free to go where they want. 

Marianne went back to her clan to meet her uncle. She had to show her improvement. 

Because of her recent advancement, the elders and her uncle were amazed and their trust in her was strengthened. They gave her the privilege and resources that she needed. They let her join the newly created special team. Marianne said that she wanted to focus on her cultivation and they respect her decision. 

Marianne smirked and flipped her hair back as she exited the place. 

"I am much stronger than before. I can feel that my cultivation has improved a lot."

Of course, she had sex with Calix almost every day so her cultivation stabilized. She confirmed that Calix is a living xp potion. Ice started forming around her as she took another step. 

………  

……  

As for Yuna, she was packing her baggage to visit her parents. She already finished her fueling. 

'Hehe, Calix didn't know that I stalked him last night.'

Indeed, Yuna's fuel was stalking Calix for ten hours. Once she completed that mission, she could freely use her Term Attribute for a week. 

Yuna watched Calix and Scarlett fucking. She wanted to join but she knew that she had to hold back. So she decided to masturbate while watching the two, she was sniffing Calix's boxer brief while doing it.

Yuna's parents missed her and Yuna understood that she had to spend her time with them. Now that her emotions returned, she realized that she loves her parents. 

Yuna created a portal and jumped into it.

………  

……  

Scarlett came out of her room and looked in the hallway. Her eyes stared at the farthest room in the hallway. Her instinct as a woman was telling her that something lewd might happen. 

"Well, I already talked to Calix and we made an agreement. Just like always."

She smiled and started walking away. She couldn't stop Calix anyway. So why bother? Instead, Scarlett was adamant to protect her position. So far Calix loves her the most. 

"And I can't imagine him loving someone more than me. Calix may meet other girls but his heart rests in me."

She smiled. They made a promise that they will have a date on her birthday. She was thinking of camping in the north. 

"Well… I'm shocked that Calix didn't know why he unknowingly liked Nikki."

Scarlett said. As a woman, she knew Calix's preference. 

"Calix likes tall, big ass, and big tits women. They are the same, that certain jujutsu mc?… but I didn't expect that it will be that TALL!!"

Scarlett recalled when Calix said his type a few months ago. Calix honestly added that her ideal girl was Scarlett because what he said perfectly matched her. 

"That explains why he was looking at those boobs…"

Calix, you're a man of culture. 

………  

……  

Because of this situation, their facility was quiet and the normal noises were none. 

Three of the girls admitted that they would be gone for at least a week and only Calix and Nikki were present in the whole house.

Yes, these two were alone! Like Goddamn! Luck indeed does its job well!!

Maybe the others expected that Calix and Nikki would take a vacation too and return to their home but they were wrong. Nikki and Calix did not leave, they decided to stay. 

Calix yawned and opened his eyes. He sat up and checked that it was already 9:30 am. He stood up and boiled water for his coffee. 

"There is no one in the house anyway. Father is working on the Border while Nanny Lola returned to her hometown. Even Lou is in Junian right now."

Calix found it detrimental to return to his hometown. So he decided to stay and train instead. He didn't have anything to do in that place anyway. 

' I'm still worried about Scarlett. I said that I was at fault too. Because of my relationship with the girls, I only have fewer moments to spend with her. But she didn't listen. She said that it's her job to be sweet and kind to me… like, I'm the guy here, that is my job. Well, Scarlett is a prideful woman so she will never show her weakness. If she said that it is her fault, then she will do her best to fix it.'

It takes two to tango. Calix had his fault too just like how Scarlett had hers. Yet Scarlett said that she would fix this relationship and they promised to have a date on her birthday. 

He chuckled but he was worried too. 

"I guess I will just do my best to make her happy."

That's what it takes to be a man. He knew that he made a mistake. He couldn't change the past, but he was doing his best to make the future better. 

Calix's room has a kitchen itself because his room was much wider. The girls decided to give him the best room of all. 

Calix looked for coffee powder but he found that he had already drunk all of it. He decided to go to the kitchen instead. 

When Calix entered the main kitchen. He found that Nikki was already awake and she was cooking some chicken wings. She was humming and her raspy voice was soothing. She thought that she was the only person in the house right now. 

"Oh, so you're already awake Nikki."

Nikki was startled and looked at him. Her face turned red and she greeted him.

"H- hello."

She stuttered but her voice was so weak that Calix didn't hear it. 

[Just finished COTE Year 2 Volume 6. AyanoGod is doing his job well. And I'm excited for season 2!!! Let's go!!]

[Edit: Fuck Lerche!! They murder the animation and cut a lot of scenes!! Where's my Arisu and Ayanokouji's first meeting!!?? Damn it!!]

53