Chapter 202
2.8k 9 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 202

The atmosphere was quite awkward as they stare at each other. Calix could not help but raise his head while looking at her. He couldn't help but glance at her mommy milkers too. Because they were massive. 

As for Nikki, her heart was beating fast just by staying with Calix. She felt that her heart would explode. She had never experienced this kind of emotion even in the past, this was the first time. 

"I already used all of my coffee so I'm thinking of getting some."

"Y- yeah."

Nikki mumbled and averted her gaze. 

Since Calix was not choosy, he settled with a 3-in-1 coffee mix. He already had a mug of hot water. He poured the coffee powder and mixed it. 

He glanced at Nikki who was resuming her cooking. It seemed that she was frying. The aroma of the dish was making him hungry. 

He could see that Nikki was frying some chicken wings. 

"What are you cooking Nikki?"

He asked just to make sure and sipped his coffee. Nikki smiled a little and answered him. 

"I'm cooking chicken nuggets, my favorite, d- do you want to eat me?"

"Puh--!!"

Calix spat his coffee. 

"N- no!! I mean do you want to eat it with me?"

Nikki was startled. She just asked if Calix wanted to join in and dine in with her but the guy spat his coffee. She felt hurt and her expression turned sad because of her own mistakes. Perhaps Calix would hate her. 

However, Calix had a different reason why he was surprised. He wiped his mouth and looked at Nikki with utter shock. 

"Nikki? You're saying that you're frying chicken nuggets. But why do I see chicken wings in the frying pan?"

He was confused… He was afraid that maybe Nikki was one of those abominations just like Scarlett. 

"Hm?" Nikki tilted her head. "Yeah I'm cooking chicken wings but they are boneless so they are called chicken nuggets."

She said honestly as if she didn't utter such a heavy sin. 

"Puh--!!!"

Calix almost puked blood this time. He stared at her with fear and worry. 

He confirmed that Nikki was part of the people who called boneless chicken wings chicken nuggets. An abomination. This is more despicable than pineapple on pizza!!

People who think that boneless chicken wings are chicken nuggets are psychopaths!!

Calix's hand trembled as he massaged his forehead. He couldn't believe that he would meet someone like her. 

"Nikki… Boneless chicken wings and chicken nuggets are different. Chicken nuggets are made of flour, ground chicken meat, and other ingredients. While Boneless chicken wings are real chicken wings although the bones had been plucked out. Do you understand?"

Calix said this with a heavy voice. This was an important role that he had to do. He had to be the advocate of this religion. 

"Chicken nuggets and boneless chicken wings are different!!"

"Eh? But they are both boneless and made of chicken."

"Damn it!"

She is completely brainwashed!! This is not good!! 

Nikki was looking at him innocently while Calix was biting his lip and suffering from pain. He understood that he could never change Nikki, just like how he could never stop Scarlett from liking pineapple on pizza. In the end, as a man, Calix decided to follow her through this suffering. 

If Nikki thought that boneless chicken wings are chicken nuggets, then, he didn't have a choice but to be with her. 

He closed his eyes and tears rolled down his face. 

"Yes… I want to eat chicken nuggets with you."

She sighed in relief. 

Nikki smiled and excitedly continued her cooking while Calix was holding his tears. After that, Calix became an avid follower of chicken nuggets(Boneless). 

………  

……  

After having a good meal, Calix offered his help to clean the plates. Nikki wanted to deny him but Calix was adamant. 

'I want to talk to her about what happened last time. I can't just hide it from her.'

Calix decided to be honest than keep it a secret. He knew that it would be complicated but it was the right thing to do. Calix was weak against the girl that he had sex with, even if it was a short act. So from now on, Calix couldn't look at Nikki like she was nothing but a stranger. 

Calix took a glance at Nikki who was sweeping the floor. Because of her height, she had to bend her body to reach the floor. Of course, Calix caught a glimpse of her giant booba. He swallowed hard and focused on his job of washing the dishes. 

'Dear Lord, I like boobs but I didn't know that I will be infatuated with something big like those… Perhaps my instinct as a child awakened when I see them, I want to suck them like I'm a baby asking for milk.'

He was wondering if Nikki was lactating. 

"That's not bad."

Calix immediately shook his head when he realized that he was thinking of something improper. A shy, tanned, tall woman with lactating breasts? Damn

Calix, you're asking for greater things. That combination is too much. 

He would find it another woman. 

"By the way Nikki, I'm thinking of giving you a C- Series battle suit. You see--"

Before he could finish the sentence, Nikki dropped the broom and stared at Calix with surprise. 

"Um... What?"

She was confused, waiting for his explanation. She could comprehend if Calix was going to give her a normal battle suit but the C- Series? It was the newest version! It cost millions!!

"Yeah, you need a battle suit to protect you. The C- Series is the best battle suit out there. You don't have to worry about carrying it because--"

"No."

"Huh?"

"I don't want it."

This time, Nikki's voice was loud and clear. She didn't want to receive his gift. She was staring at him with utmost seriousness that Calix almost flinched.

[Okay, let's talk about Boneless Chicken Wings and Chicken Nuggets. Which do you prefer?]

Chicken Wings or Chicken Nuggets?
  • Chicken Nuggets Votes: 60 36.1%
  • Chicken Wings Votes: 106 63.9%
Total voters: 166
49