Chapter 206
2.7k 7 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 206

"Mm-- aah!!"

Nikki instinctively moaned as Calix squeezed her pair of giant mountains. She gently bit her lip and her expression was burning red, she didn't know why she felt so good with just one touch (squeeze). 

"I- I didn't mean it!! I'm sorry!"

Calix immediately retracted his hands back and apologized to her. He understood that what he did was improper and disrespectful. He bowed his head to the ground, he even smashed his head to show that he was seriously apologizing. 

"D- don't hurt yourself!"

Nikki was surprised when she realized that Calix smashed his head just to show sincerity. 

"N- No, you don't have to hurt yourself. It's just a touch anyway."

She said squeakily, her voice quite soft yet thin. To be fair, she was not offended. In fact she found that action truthful and naughty... And she liked it. After all, no one ever did that to her. She was nothing but an ugly giant. 

"I did something improper so I have to do this!"

Calix was adamant as he scratched his head against the floor, thankfully, the floor was made of tiles so his skin didn't peel off. Although it was quite painful. 

"It's fine, I forgive you. You don't have to do this, I know that you feel sorry. W- what happened is just an accident."

Yet Calix didn't move. He just kneeled there and continued kowtowing. Nikki didn't know what to do. She was flustered. She was worried that Calix won't stop kneeling. 

"I'm sorry for touching your mommy milkers! I mean, your big tiddies, I mean, your soft melons! Aaahhhh!!! I'm sorry, I sorry, I'm sorry!!!"

Calix couldn't control his mouth. He was probably nervous and he said everything that was in his mind: Nikki's boobas. His system malfunctioned after he squeezed those heavenly mounds. He didn't have a chance to do it last time because of the situation. 

And now that he touched it, Calix found that Nikki's breasts were out of this world. They were soft yet firm that his hands calmly rest on them. Furthermore, he was shocked as he realized that his two hands were not enough to cover them. This was the first time that he experienced it. 

Boobs!!! Gawdamit!!!

That was the only thing in his mind. 

"I can't help it!! Your boobs are so soft and big that I want to squeeze them!! I want to cuddle my face on them!! I want to suck them like I'm a baby!! I want them to slap me like I'm a bad boy!!"

Indeed, Calix is a true homie because he did not lie. He honestly told his feelings. Definitely a chad in the making. 

"W- what!!?"

Nikki was so shocked that she covered her face with her hands. Yet, the redness on her face was so bright that it almost lit up the kitchen. She was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to say. 

"W- awawah!!

Her mouth stammered and her heart was jumping inside her chest. This should be deemed as sexual harassment, but Nikki couldn't hate it at all. 

She felt blessed hearing his true words. She felt that she hit the jackpot even though she did nothing. Well... Her Luck was still in effect after all. It was different from Calix's constant three days Luck. 

The Luck that the girls received would differ depending on the fortunes that they gained. Such as Kimberly, her Luck quickly diminished whenever she used it to create Runes. On the other hand, the unused Luck would turn into experience points, the more experience points accumulated, the faster their cultivation.

And since Nikki didn't have a Lucky moment these few days aside from being saved by Calix on the island, on top of that, Nikki is not a TA User so she couldn't accumulate experience points, so her Luck went to create this situation. 

So in a way, that flying cockroach and this little incident where Calix squeezed her boobs were all part of Luck. Sometimes, it's a blessing in disguise. 

Nikki subconsciously looked at her breasts. To be honest she didn't find them great, they were big, she didn't need them, and her back ached because of them. 

 

Furthermore, they were bouncing whenever she moved around, so she didn't have a good opinion about them. However, when she looked at Calix who was still kowtowing on the floor, she felt that having big boobs was not that bad. 

"... Do you really like them? D- do you really want to touch them?"

She swallowed her nervousness. She had to figure it out, or else she wouldn't fall asleep at night. Her throat started to get dry as if she needed a certain liquid. 

"Yes-- I mean, no!! But Yes! Damn it!! I want to squeeze your boobs again if I have the chance!"

Calix's mind was still in turmoil. Maybe touching her boobs affected his brain so much. 

'If you touched something heavenly and divine like her bazingas, you will definitely get blinded and your hands will lose their senses!'

An excuse that may sound convincing yet stupid. Anyway, it was true that Calix wanted to touch them again. Now that he experienced something fluffy like them, he knew that he had to touch them again. 

"Then..." Nikki bit her lip, she knew that this decision may change her life forever. "You can touch them again if you want."

She gave consent, maybe Nikki is the best girl all along. 

"Huh?"

Calix was stunned and his head robotically lifted up and stared at her with surprised eyes. 

Nikki averted her gaze and her face was so red. Yet she didn't move backward, instead, she put emphasis on her breasts as she crossed her arms. Unsurprisingly, her breasts jiggled like gelatins. 

"... *gulped*"

Calix swallowed the saliva stuck in his throat.

"Are you really sure?"

He wanted to confirm that he heard it right. 

"... Yes."

Nikki embarrassingly nodded her head. Her face was red like a tomato, this was too much. She couldn't believe that she agreed to this. Yet deep inside, she was excited. 

"You don't have a boyfriend?"

"No, I'm single."

"Then, I will not stand a ceremony."

Calix stood up and took a step forward. His hands were itching, shaking like crazy. 

Nikki pursed her lips and closed her eyes. When she felt that Calix had touched her chest, she experienced the electricity moving through her body. 

[Hehe, I'm thinking of making it unhurriedly at the right pace.]

[Visit my Patr eon and Ko-Fi if you want to read the continuation.]

65