Chapter 207
2.9k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 207

Calix didn't deny that he loved to caress her tits. After all, he is a man, and a man like tits no matter what size or variation. Calix gulped as his palms started touching her breasts over her clothes. He lightly squeezed them. 

"Nngghh…"

Nikki moaned and she covered her mouth. She couldn't believe that she made that noise just by a touch. 

"Cute."

Calix muttered as he looked at Nikki's bright red face. She was acting like a maiden and Calix wanted to dominate her. 

He returned his focus to her majestic bust. He started squeezing them, sometimes strong and sometimes weak. And Nikki would react to his touches as her mouth moaned uncontrollably. Her eyes started getting teary and her breathing was getting rough. 

However, the last defense that kept her from being sane was demolished when Calix pinched her nipples over the clothes. 

"Nngghh!!"

She gasped. She didn't know how Calix found her nipples but she was electrocuted and her legs spasmed. Her vision turned white for a second. 

"… Nikki, I want to touch them."

"Un…"

Nikki couldn't say no to his sincere yet excited gaze. She nodded her head and gradually took her top. Calix couldn't control his mouth from drooling as Nikki dropped her clothes one by one. 

Calix realized that her skin was naturally tanned and not because of the sun. She didn't have tan lines and her skin was fair. Furthermore, her nipples, they were inverted!!!

'O- Oh my God!!! This is the first time that I see inverted nipples!!! I thought they are nothing but myths!! Now I can peacefully die!!'

Calix realized that life was being good to him. He was so fucking Lucky!!

Nikki could see that Calix was staring at her intently. She subconsciously hid her breasts, she was embarrassed about her nipples. She knew that they were different from the others. 

"N- no, don't hide them. They are beautiful!"

Calix knew how to appreciate art. And Nikki is a work of art. He wanted to suck those nipples till they get erected. 

 "Mmm-- aahhn!"

Calix couldn't control it anymore. He started grabbing her tits and Nikki covered her mouth because she was ashamed of moaning. 

They were not saggy despite being large, they were firm. 

Calix was playing with her massive racks like they were slimy toys. Nikki couldn't control her voice and she groaned sweetly, her vision was getting blurry. Calix was just touching her boobs yet she was already losing her mind. 

Calix got thirsty and sucked her nipple, causing Nikki to tremble. Gradually, the nipples became erect. She averted her gaze, she felt like she was melting. Their height was different, Calix's face was facing her breasts directly. 

"C- Calix, mmm--!!"

She tried to talk to him but Calix bit her nipple and she closed her teary eyes instead. Furthermore, Calix was pinching the other nipple too. He didn't want any of them to feel lonely. 

Suddenly, an idea entered his mind. Calix began motorboating her boobs!!

"Bbbrrrr!! Brrrr!!"

It was childish but Nikki could see his sincerity. He was seriously motorboating his face against her breasts. 

Her face was getting redder. This was embarrassing but Calix's action made her heart flutter. She felt that she was the luckiest woman alive. 

"Calix… It feels great."

Her voice was weak but Calix heard her clearly. He lifted his head and looked at her, Nikki's expression was so cute. Her face was bright red and her brown eyes were trembling and there were tears around. 

He felt that he wanted to kiss her lips. 

Calix raised his head to kiss her.

He was the smaller one in this relationship. Nikki could see his intention and she lowered her head. Their lips met and they started kissing. It was soft and gentle at first. But Calix started taking the pace faster and devoured Nikki's tongue. 

Nikki was not used to it as Calix attacked her tongue relentlessly. Calix didn't let her go, he pulled her head closer and sucked her innocent tongue. When they parted, Nikki was gasping for air and her eyes were blurry, a trail of drool connecting their lips. However, Calix grabbed her again and kissed her relentlessly. 

"Hahaha..."

Nikki's legs lost their strength and she gradually kneeled. When her knees were on the ground, Calix halted his attack. Instead, his sadistic side awakened. 

He unbuckled his pants and a giant king cobra was ready to spread its venom.

Nikki gasped as she stared at the massive cock before her. She felt that her body (womb) would be reworked if she experienced it. She felt that her abdomen was burning right now. The heat was making her dizzy. She gulped, swallowing a mouthful of saliva as she stared at Calix's standing rod. 

"Nikki."

Calix gently caressed her short hair, Nikki lifted her head and stared at Calix's lustful green eyes. 

"Pleasure me."

"Y- yes."

Nikki couldn't deny him. As if something forced her to compel. She strongly nodded her head. She was nervous. 

Honestly, she didn't have much experience with sex. She only experienced one man, and that guy didn't even reach 1/3 of Calix's length. 

Nikki didn't know what to do. 

"Use your tits."

Seeing that Nikki was nervous, Calix helped her.

"Sandwich my cock between your tits."

He commanded.

"O- okay!"

Nikki did what he said. She squeezed her tits against his cock and she heard Calix groaning. Then, Nikki dropped a trail of saliva on his cock as a lubricant. 

"Good."

Calix smirked and Nikki was embarrassed and happy at the same time. 

She started moving her breasts up and down while Calix was moving his hips. Then, she would lick the tip of his cock using her tongue while looking at him. Nikki's brown eyes were like that of a loyal dog. 

Paizuri is great. 

Calix smiled, he was satisfied and he started rocking his cock between her big boobs. Then, after a few minutes, because of extreme arousal, Calix climaxed on her chest. 

He spurted his sperm on her chest and face. Nikki's face had semen and it was so flavorful. Nikki subconsciously licked her lips as she tasted some of his sperm. 

She looked like a sweet cinnamon roll. 

With his strong lust, Calix pushed Nikki to the cold ground and devoured her lips.

Tomboy:

371555

416542

325695

[You can use Power Stones or visit my Patre on if you want more chapters.]

62