Chapter 208
3.4k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 208

Nikki was panting as her body rest on the cold floor, she was not wearing upper clothes anymore. Then, Calix followed suit. 

He took off his t-shirt and threw it on the sideline. He joined Nikki on the floor and gave her a passionate kiss. 

"Stick your tongue out."

"Y- yesh."

Calix had a commanding tone and Nikki didn't have the strength to deny him. She shyly stick her tongue out with a blushing face and Calix leaned over her and devoured her tongue. He started sucking her tongue, sometimes flicking it all around. Then, their lips locked as their tongues invaded each other, their saliva mixed. And when their lips parted, a trail of saliva was glued to their mouths. 

Their eyes were staring hungrily at each other, their reflections could be seen. 

"Mmm--!!"

Nikki bit her lip as Calix grabbed her humongous tits. Calix was still amazed at how big they were. His hands couldn't cover them, suddenly, an idea entered his mind and he started sucking them with force. 

Nikki was flinching on the floor as Calix, on top of her, was torturing her with pleasure. 

"Aannghhh ~~"

A sweet cry escaped from her mouth as Calix bit her tits. It was a little stronger compared to earlier when he was gently playing with them. Then, without notice, Calix put bite marks on her breasts. It was his own way to show that Nikki is his property. The bite marks were red, in contrast to her brown skin. It was lovely to look at. 

"Hhaaahhhh… Hhaaahhhh…"

She was breathing raggedly. This was the first time that she experienced this. She thought that sex was nothing but an activity where the guy will insert his dick and cum inside her. Because that's what she experienced. She didn't know foreplay. 

Her ex-boyfriend, Patricia's father, was an asshole that would only ask for sex and nothing else. Nikki didn't know why she fell in love with that bastard. After he found that Nikki was pregnant, he left the town with the excuse of buying milk… 

"Nnggghhhh!!"

She swallowed her scream as Calix invaded her private part. He raised her feet off the ground and he started pulling her pants. He was excited to see her pussy. 

"C- Calix!"

Nikki was embarrassed as Calix successfully took her pants and plain white panties. Now Nikki was fully naked with nothing to hide. 

"Hm? It looks amazing."

He muttered, looking at her petals. Then he lowered his head and caught the scent of her womanhood. He grinned. 

"It smells great too."

"Giyuuuuuu!!!"

Nikki squealed like a broken cat. She hid her face with her two hands. His comments were too shameless and embarrassing at the same time. 

'He didn't even care that I'm wearing plain old white panties!! All he wanted to see is m- my private part!'

Well, Nikki didn't know that they would fuck. If she knew, she would definitely wear something good. 

'He even said that m- my private part smells good b- but I still didn't take a shower!!'

She wanted to die. She was embarrassed!! It was seven in the morning and they had both just woken up. So of course she still didn't take a bath. 

However, despite being embarrassed, her heart was pounding so loud because of his honest answer. The fact that he said that her pussy smells good was enough to make her happy. And she didn't know why. 

'I'm not a simple woman that will smile just because of a cringe pick-up line like that.'

… To be fair, it couldn't be considered as a pick-up line. No sane person would use this line "Hey, your pussy smells amazing."

They would definitely get slapped.

Nikki tried to hide her pussy by sticking her legs together but Calix casually spread them apart. Nikki was startled, she thought she was strong but Calix was stronger. 

"C- Calix?"

She wanted to retort as Calix lowered his head. Yet the man was hungry for some pussy. 

Nikki was burning red right now. She didn't shave!! Because she didn't have a reason to shave anyway, yet now, she was embarrassed because of it. She wanted to put her head inside a hole and live there forever. 

"T- that's dirty! Wah!"

Calix didn't listen. He licked her slit like it was a bar of high-class chocolate. Then, his tongue did its job. His tongue was flicking her clit and sweat moans were escaping from Nikki's mouth. She didn't know why Calix's tongue felt so good as if he did this almost a hundred times. 

She covered her mouth as her moaning became uncontrollable. Her eyes started to get tears as her hips twitched. 

Then, out of her expectation, she felt that her brain was stirred as her body trembled. She came by his tongue alone. 

"Gggaaaaahhhhhh--!"

A groan-like scream escaped from her mouth. She was panting but she knew that this was not over, because a male would only stop once he had a climax. 

"Let's see, you're already wet."

Calix grinned and Nikki was already tired. His gaze was like a predator that was ready to devour its prey. 

"W- wait, I'm still sensitive-- ahn!!"

Calix raised her legs and rest her feet on his shoulders. Then, he inserted his cock like a piston into her sopping pussy.  

"Nnggghhhh!!"

Nikki realized one thing, that the sex that she experienced was just child's play compared to this. Her body shook. She knew that it would be amazing and frightening once Calix shoved his cock but she didn't expect that it would be life-changing. 

This is real sex!! A true fucking!!

Because Nikki is an ogre descent, her body was accustomed to ogre's dick of course. Her experiences were a mere tickling compared to this. She was getting fucked literally. 

"Mmmmmm-- ahhh!! Aahhh!!"

Her eyes rolled up as Calix moved his hips to ravage her. As the fucking went on, Nikki started to move her hips to meet Calix in the middle. Her embarrassment dissipated as pleasure overcame her. She didn't know that sex would feel this good. She couldn't think straight and all she wanted was to get pounded strongly. 

"I- It feels so good, Calix!!"

"Yeah! You're so cute!"

"W- what!?"

Calix rest his head on her tits and he was sucking her nipple while humping. In this scene, Calix looked like a Shota while Nikki was the big breast tall Onee-chan. 

[Shota and Tall Girl]

184840

371148

384090

51