Chapter 209
2.9k 2 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 209

Nikki was gasping as Calix pushed her to the table. She bend her body and put her hands on the table while her ass was sticking up. This was the third round, her pussy was clearly wet as streams of fluids were running down her legs. 

Based on that alone, it seemed that Calix pumped a lot inside her. Yet this ogre was still not finished. 

"Yaaahnnn--!!"

Nikki moaned as Calix shoved his big thick cock inside her soppy pussy. He was fucking her from behind while Nikki was looking at him with love and lust. Her hips trembled as she knew that another climax hit her, her brain went blank but Calix didn't have time to rest. This man is known for being a rough guy, in terms of sex. He won't stop until he is satisfied. And once he stopped, the woman he had sex with, will fall and love: begging to be inseminated. 

"Nngghh!! Aahh!! It feels so good!!"

Nikki grunted those words. This was the first time she experienced this pleasure and she understood that she was already addicted. She could never leave Calix after this. 

Since Nikki is from the lineage of ogres, her body was accustomed to taking that size. Well, she is tall in the first place. 

'Compared to that bastard, Calix's cock is a T-rex!! Nggaahhh!'

The sex she had before this was nothing but a child's play, tickling her pussy. But Calix was different, he was changing the structure of her womb. Making sure that her pussy would remember Calix's massive pole. She felt that her pussy was getting reformed. 

"I'm cumming!! Mmmm!"

She squirted and panted crazily. Her pussy made fart noises as Calix's weapon was grinding inside her, she felt that her mind was becoming that of a whore that only wanted nothing but a cock inside her pussy, Calix's cock. 

"Haaah haaah…"

Nikki already knew that an hour already passed, but she didn't want to end this. Because of her stamina, just like Calix, she could go for rounds after rounds without rest. Maybe that was one of the characteristics of ogres, their stamina. 

"Anhh!!"

Her raspy yet sweet voice echoed as Calix smashed her pussy. 

"Oh God, I love this!! P- please don't stoooppp!! Nngghh!!"

She was begging him as she felt that she was going to cum again. Looking at her lovely face, Calix nodded and began giving her powerful pistons. Her ass rippled as their hips collide. 

"You want this, huh!"

"Yes yes YES!!! Oooh!!"

Calix understood that Nikki has a great ass. Kimberly may have a great childbearing ass but Nikki is completely dimension above.

Her ass was supple that he felt that he was smashing two big marshmallows. They were so soft!! Like what the fuck! Is there even an ass like that?

Furthermore, her wet pussy was sucking his cock like it didn't want to let go. It was hungry for his cock. Whenever he pushed through, Nikki would squirm while holding her sweet voice and her pussy would tighten. 

"C- Calix!!!"

Nikki realized that Calix was like a drug, and she could never let him go. 

This man saved her life. When she was drowning, Calix appeared and saved her. That alone was enough for her to fall in love. And now that she experienced something like this, Nikki's heart swelled as the idea of being his secret lover ignited. 

………  

……  

They were resting on the table as their chests heaved up and down. They did it for two hours. Nikki was looking at the ceiling and she was blushing as sweat covered her body. She didn't expect this. 

They were both naked and breathless. Then, suddenly, Calix's fingers intertwined with hers. 

"… I know it is awkward, but I can not let this out of my head."

Calix said while looking at the ceiling too. 

"You have a great ass, and you have a pair of wonderful tits. I want to squeeze them every day if I have to…"

Damn, Calix, you're the man. 

"T- thank you."

Instead of being offended, Nikki was embarrassed and looked at her body. She couldn't believe that she would be proud to have a body like this. She was actually ashamed of her body but Calix gave her confidence after what Calix said. 

"Oh, and by the way… I actually fucked you on the island. Although it's nothing but one insertion, trust me."

"Huh?"

Now that was the awkward moment. 

Indeed, Calix didn't know how to handle situations like this. He won't hesitate to drop a bomb just like last time when he talked to his father when he casually said that he was fucking two other girls aside for Scarlett. 

"Huh?"

Nikki was confused. Did she just hear that right? Like, what the fuck? She was assaulted without her knowing. However, instead of being mad, she found it delightful. As if she was accepted for what she is.  

"I'm sorry, please give me at least a minute to explain."

"Okay."

Nikki easily agreed. Not that it matters anyway. They already did it so she might as well lend her ears. Besides, she wanted to cuddle with him. 

Calix pulled her into his embrace. Despite being a big woman, Calix handled it right with Nikki's head resting on his chest. Nikki was so happy with this simple act. This kind of cuddling was nonexistent in her life. 

"Maybe this is the reason why my mother likes big dicks…"

She muttered while her mind was traveling around, she recalled that memory after her father died. 

"Well, where should I start… Actually…"

Calix started talking about what happened on the island. Now that Nikki was already Lucky, he didn't have a reason to hide his secret. Maybe this situation was part of her Luck too, that Calix was being honest to her. 

"So you did it to save me?"

Nikki was actually shocked. She didn't know that there could be something unique of a Term Attribute like him. This was the first time she heard it. For a second, she felt sad. However, that sadness immediately disappeared as Calix kissed her forehead. 

"Mmm… So, wanna do it again?"

Nikki offered. After all, she could see that Calix's junior was regaining its strength.

[High School Senpai Codes]

Part1: 357981  

Part2: 376922  

Part3: 386370

Support me using Power Stones in Webnovel or visit my Patreon and Ko-fi!!

58