Chapter 211
2.7k 7 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 211

Calix readied his gun at any moment. When Athena raised her metal bat, she already took a wide step toward him. Then, she cast her spell, only for her to fail. 

"Guwah!!"

She yelped cutely as she stepped on the wet floor. The coffee that Calix dropped earlier stopped Athena from attacking him. She glared at Calix and tried to stand up again but it was too late. Because a gun was already on her head, ready to blow her brain away. 

The spilled coffee saved the day. 

"…"

Athena didn't know what to say. Usually, she would never make a simple mistake like that. She didn't expect that she would fall for that. 

"Did you plan it?"

She asked in a cold voice, despite having a gun on her head, she was not afraid. She experienced brutal things and she knew that she would die one day. One pull of the trigger and her brain would splatter around but she was not afraid. 

"Huh? Of course not, you're just stupid and fell for it."

Calix grinned. He didn't really expect it. 

Because of his smirk, Athena felt irritated. She was humiliated, by her own mistake. 

'I can't believe that I stepped on the wet floor and lost my balance. Damn that coffee!!'

For a veteran Vindicator like her, it was embarrassing. Thankfully, no one was around. 

However, there was another thing that was embarrassing. Now that Athena was kneeling on the floor, her face was in front of Calix's peaceful snake as Calix was still naked. 

She admitted that the man had huge manhood. Athena never saw a cock in real life but she understood that Calix was large. 

'It's not even erect but it's already seven inches…'

Despite seeing real manhood for the first time, Athena was not fazed. She was calm as she treated this thing like an organ, a part of the body, the reproduction system. 

"Now, are you ready to listen to me?"

"No matter what you say, you cheated on Lady Scarlett. And for that, you have to receive punishment."

She was adamant. 

"Hoh, so you want to kill me?"

" I hope, but sadly, Lady Scarlett will be angry. I'm thinking of breaking at least one of your bones… Maybe I can break that cock of yours."

She coldly said with a slight smile. Truthfully, she didn't want to kill him. She didn't activate her second Term Attribute. 

'I going to use my first Term Attribute, Swing Term Attribute, to teach him a lesson instead. So that he won't hurt Lady Scarlett instead.'

Unlike her Swing Blade Term Attribute which could cut through steel, her first Term Attribute could only inflict damage by smashing things using her metal bat. The damage would be greater than usual. She used it to break the skulls of monsters. 

'I know that Lady Scarlett didn't have a problem with the other three women, however, it would be detrimental if another woman would be added to the harem. It will cause a problem if more girls joined, that's why I have to prevent Calix from taking another girl.'

She already accepted it as her mission. More girls mean more competition, and Athena didn't want her Lady to lose. So before it became chaotic, she would stop Calix. 

"I already accepted that you are flirting with three other women but it's unforgivable if you add another woman, hence I have to teach you a lesson. There are things that you can't do, or else you will hurt lady Scarlett."

She said her intention. As always, she was doing this for her Lady. 

Calix was impressed and he was holding his laugh. He didn't want to be improper but his laugh cracked up. 

"Pfft-"

"What's funny?"

"Nothing, I'm surprised that you know about the other girls. I just can't believe that you will go so far for Scarlett. But don't worry, I already talked to Scarlett and she agreed."

"Impossible, my Lady will never accept that!"

She raised her voice. 

"You know Scarlett more than me, she's the type who will win no matter what. She's not afraid even if more girls appeared, because she will win. That's her motivation, besides, it's exciting if there are more rivals."

Calix replied.

"…"

Athena wanted to retort. But deep down inside, she knew that her Lady had this urge to always prove herself. She was the type who gets stronger through hardship…

"But it's too…"

"I know. But let's not forget that I have the upper hand here in this relationship. If I want to add another girl, I will."

Calix showed his greediness that even Athena was stunned. She looked up and found that Calix was staring at her with abyss-like eyes. As if he was a devil, devoid of emotions. 

Athena gulped, for the first time she was surprised. Calix had control over this relationship, not even the fierce Scarlett, the smart Kimberly, and the prideful Marianne could stop him. After all, he was the main reason why this relationship was born. Without him, the girls won't try to act in harmony. 

'I'm not stupid, I know that they are just getting along in front of me.'

Yup, Calix understood that the girls were acting good in front of him but he knew that they were trying to sabotage each other. And in his opinion, he found it entertaining. He grinned at Athena who was looking at him with slight fear. 

"Athena, we have known each other for such a young age, I know you have enough understanding of me."

"..."

She couldn't retort. Calix was reckless but he was strong too. He had the mindset to achieve his goals. 

"Calix! What happened!?"

Just as they expected, Nikki showed up. She was frightened when she heard the gunshot. She thought something bad happened to Calix. She was still naked, she was panting, she was sweating, and her ample breasts were heaving up and down. 

"Oh, this, nothing. I'm just teaching someone a lesson."

Calix explained while Athena was glaring at him. 

"O- Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have disturbed you."

Nikki found that the woman was kneeling in front of Calix and her face was pointed to his cock. Nikki's face turned red as she realized that they were doing something scandalous, just like what they did. 

"T- then, why are you holding your gun?"

Nikki was confused. 

'Is this a kink? Is this maid has a fetish?'

Calix chuckled, knowing what she was thinking. As for Athena, she scowled in disgust. She was not into domination play... yet. 

Support me using Power Stones in Webnovel or visit my Patreon and Ko-fi!!

58