Chapter 212
3.2k 3 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 212

"Don't worry, this woman has nothing to do with me. She's nothing but a slave for Scarlett, I don't even see her as an attractive woman."

Calix justified. Well, he was being honest right now. He was in a relationship with four (possibly five) girls and all of them were beautiful. So he was not affected by Athena's cold beauty. Furthermore, this woman attacked him, he was not a sick-fuck that would fall in love with the person who hurt him... Ehem. 

Anyway, Calix was not attracted to her. 

Athena glared at him, she was offended. She found it insulting that this guy didn't deem her attractive. For the record, Athena had a lot of suitors but she immediately turned them down because she was seriously doing her job as a maid of Lady Scarlett. 

"Oh, I see... Thank God."

Nikki smiled, relieved that Calix and the silver-haired maid didn't have a romantic relationship. Her voice returned to being weak and she was shy. 

"By the way, do you have a rope or handcuffs?"

He asked as he subdued Athena. He forcefully pulled the metal bat off her hands while his other hand was aiming the gun. Left with no choice, Athena didn't fight back. She remained silent while glaring at the two of them. 

"I have handcuffs in my room, I'll be right back."

Nikki offered her help. As a soldier, for unknown reasons, she had handcuffs. 

When they were alone again, Calix started searching her body to make sure that Athena didn't have a hidden weapon. 

"Athena Hercul. Based on what I know, you're Term Attribute is related to holding a metal bat, I assume your Fuel is holding a metal bat. As for the duration, I'm still not sure about that."

Calix casually said while being naked, where his cock was dangling around while subduing her. Now that Athena was not holding her metal bat, she didn't have the ability to cast her spell. 

She kept her mouth close. Despite Calix being an amateur, Athena understood that Calix had strong senses determining her once she spoke about her ability. 

"Good choice, but sad to say, I don't care about your ability. In the first place, I know that you don't care about me at all. We know each other for years but you always put yourself as a professional maid."

"..."

Calix was just speaking, he didn't care if Athena would answer. 

"However, there is something that is bothering me for a long time..."

He eyed her, he grabbed her two arms and locked them behind her so that she won't do anything to attack him. He didn't underestimate this woman, Athena is an experienced Vindicator, someone who fought Aberrants longer than him. 

He purposely tried to be rough to see if Athena would flinch, he knew that her arms might break right now. Yet Athena didn't have a change of expression. 

Calix was not the type who would respect a person who tried to do him bad, no matter what gender. Heck, he did something horrible to Marianne back in the Flying Ship. But now Marianne became obsessed with him. 

"Impressive, you didn't even make a sound."

Calix slightly loosened his grip so that her arms won't break.

"... Fuck you."

Athena coldly muttered but Calix just shrugged. 

"Fuck me, huh. Well, maybe you will understand that once you see someone fucking me, perhaps?"

He was nonchalant, no matter what Athena said, as long as Calix is Lucky, he won't be in danger. He witnessed it more than a dozen times and he started thinking that he was immortal.

"I know that you are unsympathetic, but I saw you smiling sometimes too. Although it's strange that you are only smiling whenever you look at Scarlett."

Calix was heartless for dropping this atomic bomb. 

"You only prioritize Scarlett, sometimes in a fucked up way. You are so loyal to her that you are ready to sacrifice your relationship between you two so that she will become stronger, it's quite strange to be honest. As if you are a madwoman, but only for her. So tell me..."

Calix wanted to break her. If Athena was doing this to protect Scarlett, then Calix was doing this to make sure that Scarlett won't suffer. They have different opinions. 

"Do you have feelings for Scarlett?"

His voice was so heavy that Athena almost felt that a huge dump truck fell on her. 

"... I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh come on, Athena. I know you for so long, and the only time I see you smiling is when you're with Scar--"

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs, her face contorted while looking at Calix with deep hatred, she wanted to kill this man. 

Hearing her answer, Calix chuckled until he started laughing crazily. After all these years, this was the only time that he saw Athena with an ugly expression. 

'I'm going to enjoy breaking her.'

"Hehe, you know, you're kinda cute right now."

"I hope you die!"

"Well, sorry to say this, but as long as I get a pussy, I'll never bite the dust."

He had a great point but Athena found it laughable and utter bullshit. She was mad, someone touched her reverse scales and she wanted to kill Calix right now. 

Athena was always a calm person, she won't easily act like this. But Calix made her mad in just one sentence, she couldn't answer it because she found it uncomfortable. 

"It's good that you don't have that shadow thingy around you, it will be harder to fight you."

Shadow was a Teleporter so he was a busy man. 

Athena clicked her tongue, she didn't expect that the situation would turn into this. 

"Calix, here's the handcuffs and I have rope too."

Nikki appeared, she was just wearing a t-shirt and no pants at all. 

"Thanks."

Calix grabbed the handcuffs, cuffed Athena, and tied her feet too. Then, he clasped the boxer short that he should have used and shoved it into her mouth. Now, Athena couldn't speak and she couldn't escape either. 

"You said that I'm cheating on Scarlett. Then, what if I showed it right in front of you? Maybe you'll awaken some fetish?"

He grinned, enjoying every moment of this. 

Support me using Power Stones in Webnovel or visit my Patr eon and Ko-fi!!

[Athena Hercul]

53