Chapter 213
3.2k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 213

"Ah ah!! Han!! Aahh--!!"

Nikki screamed as she squirted and juices flowed on his meat stick, Calix was fucking her in a dog-style position where her head and arms laying on the bed, biting the pillow with utmost will as her ass trembled. Spurts of liquid came out of her gaping pussy as Calix pulled out his girthy cock. 

"What do you think? This is what I do to your beloved Scarlett whenever we have sex. Although I know that you are watching us sometimes."

"Oooff--!!"

Calix grinned at Athena who was glaring at him with deep hatred. She couldn't believe that she firsthand experienced Calix's sadistic side. 

She was tied to the chair, with her hands and feet bound. She could do nothing but watch. The worst was that she could not retort because of the filthy boxer brief in her mouth. 

She tried to close her eyes but the sounds of dirty moans that were coming from Nikki made her lose her composure. She was rubbing her legs hidingly. Closing her eyes made it worst, her imagination was running wild. 

Despite her expression not changing, Calix understand that she was getting aroused. 

' If I have my metal bat right now, I will pummel this bastard into the depths of the earth!'

She roared deep inside. Her Fuel was to hold a metal bat, a real metal bat. She tried wearing a necklace that had a tiny metal bat but her power didn't work with that. After all, she had to swing a real size of a metal bat to cast her spell. 

'My physical power as a 2nd Advanced doesn't work if I don't have a metal bat… Perhaps Calix already knew about it.'

And right now, Athena was nothing but a normal person. She couldn't exert her strength to tear the ropes that tied her to the chair. 

"Let's see… Your expression never changed, but I know that you are wet down there."

Calix chuckled. He was actually impressed that Athena could last long. 

However, it was time to break this woman. He stood and left Nikki breathing rapidly, her ass up in the air. 

"Scarlett treats you as her big sister, you know that. So as her lover, I have to show you my sincerity."

Athena wanted to lash at him. 

' Sincerity my ass!'

He could see that the silver-haired beautiful maid was furious, she was clenching her fists so bad.

That's why he decided to throw fuel to the fire, he snatched her maid uniform and tore them apart. Athena wanted to defend herself but she was bound. Now, she had nothing except for her bra and panties. 

Then, Calix's hand slipped between her legs and started laughing as he sensed the wetness in her underwear. 

"Oof oooff!!"

"See, what did I say?"

Athena gritted the brief in her mouth in so much anger. It was true that she was getting horny after witnessing their lovemaking. She was actually confused about why this was happening. She spied on Calix numerous times and this was the first time that she got horny watching him fucking. 

"Your pussy is soaking wet."

"Oooff!!'

He made fun of her, and for the first time, Athena's expression changed. Her eyes got watery and her face became red because of embarrassment. No one dared to touch her womanhood, yet now Calix was circling his middle finger over her panties, finding where her sensitive spots were. 

He made fun of her. 

"This is quite bad, you are greatly stressed, how about you release that stress, hm? I know a way to release that stress of yours."

He was saying it in a worried voice but only a fool would believe him.

Athena won't falter, she was determined to never beg. 

'As expected, no matter how much a snake suffered, it will never change the fact that it's a snake!! This venomous snake seduced Lady Scarlett and turned her into a woman to his liking, disgusting!!'

Her glare said it all. She won't give in to her desire, Athena was trained to steel her mind when it comes to torture. It would take a great deal to change her mind. 

"Hoh, so you don't want to."

He smirked. If Athena has her reasons, so is he.

Calix went to his wardrobe and took a certain device. It was an egg vibrator, a vibrator he could control using a wireless remote. 

Yuna Garcia had a lot of stuff, she even had a dildo of the same exact size as Calix. This egg vibrator was one of her collections. 

He had a wide grin as he was holding the device.

Looking at the device with an unknown fear, Athena understood that she would suffer more. She tried to escape but as expected, she failed. With nothing to defend herself, all she could do was watch Calix inserting the device inside her. 

She protested, she is still a virgin!

"Don't worry, I won't push it deeper into, just enough to stimulate you."

Calix said while his two fingers were twirling on Athena's labia. Her hips uncontrollably twitched but she knew that it was just the beginning. 

"Let's see how long can you last."

He raised the remote and turned the device, quickly, Athena felt that every muscle of her tunnel was getting massaged. A sweet moan escaped from her mouth as she squeezed her two legs in. She weakly jumped up when Calix raised the strength of the vibration. 

Athena's vision became blurry as tears gathered in her eyes. She was getting humiliated, yet she could do nothing but accept it. 

She would rather get tortured than experience this humiliation, she felt that she was being degraded. However, her body spoke differently. She got sweaty and her pussy released liquid, she squirted again. She was moaning no matter how much she tried to control it. 

Calix began laughing, it was quite fun doing this. Maybe he could do it with the other girls sometimes. 

Anyway, Calix turned to Nikki who was still bending over the bed, with her ass twitching as globs of semen ran down her legs. 

Calix smacked her lovely ass and Nikki cutely whimpered. Nikki turned to her, asking for more. This cute giant was indeed lovely, and Calix wanted to pamper her. However, Nikki's height was too tall that it looked like Nikki was the mother who was pampering her little child. 

While Athena was being punished by having an egg vibrator in her pussy, Calix and Nikki were fucking in different positions, causing Athena to become hornier.

[These codes made me smile.]

402390

409929

237868

59