Chapter 267
2.2k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 267

[This novel has 69(noice) chapters, 2 PDFS, and 10 character gifs on Pat reon.]

He was holding her waist while fucking her roughly. 

"Ugh guh Ugh!"

Her screams echoed in the room. Unfortunately, the room was soundproof so no one could hear her begging voice.

"S- stop!! Nnnggnn--!! I- I said stop!!"

She was crying and looking at him, almost begging. She tried to escape but her body was weak. 

She crawled out of the bed but Calix was grasping her waist, thrusting into her entirely that her brain fried. 

She stretched for help. Her upper body was now on the floor but her ass was still being ravaged by Calix. All she could do was leaned on the cold floor. 

"Haaa--!!! P- please, I'm begging you!! B- be gentle!! Ahhh!"

The man did not listen to her. He was screwing her womb and Esmeralda felt her inner muscles being pounded and pulled by his hot cock as it went in and out of her. 

She did not expect this scenario. 

"Huh? What the fuck are you saying? You think I will stop!! I will do you so much that you will never remember your name!!"

Calix was like a devil.

"Now bark!! Fucking bark!!"

"N- no!! S- shit! I'm gonna cum!!! Oh shit! Oh shit!!! Fffuuuuuccckkkkk--!!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs but Calix did not give her the time to recover from her climax. Her body trembled pitifully.

Then, Calix carried her legs. He did the wheelbarrow sex position. Esmeralda was using her hands just to balance while Calix was holding her legs. Her world was shaking, and she could not stop it. 

[This is a wheelbarrow, yup, I think you guys can imagine the position right?]

Just use your imagination

"Oh! oh! Oh! Ah! Aaahhh~'

She felt that she was seesawing, and her vision was moving up and down but all she could see was her hands on the ground. 

Calix gripped her legs and she yelped in pain, but her cunt getting pounded overpowered her. 

"Oooff--!! Fuck!! I'm gonna cum again!! Aahhh-!!"

She felt another set of electricity running down her brain but stopped midway. 

"Huh? Why did you stop!!??"

She screamed at Calix who stopped pistoning her. His thick rod was just stuck inside her and it was not moving. Calix had a mocking smile, looking down at her. 

"Bark."

"God damn it!! I'm so close!! Just stop with these shenanigans and fuck me!!"

She wanted to cum. Her body was aching for an orgasm. Her hips were trembling, she was so close that she was going to be crazy.

"Please!! Just fuck me..."

She started sobbing. Her tears fall to the floor. She was crying, she looked pitiful right now. But Calix did not accept her begging. 

"I said bark."

His voice was so cold and struck her heart. 

"... Arf... Sniff... Arf..."

Left with no choice, because of desperation, Esmeralda did what he ordered. She barked like a dog. She felt humiliated, she was weeping. 

Just a few minutes earlier, she had the upper hand. But now, she was being wheelbarrowed and crying. Her emotions were erratic because of sex. 

In just one sex after, the strongest woman of Dellia became a sex slave. She thought she could control Calix, but she was wrong. 

Now, she was nothing but a dog. 

"Arf!!"

"Good."

Calix smiled and decided to move his hips. 

"Mmm so good~"

Esmeralda felt incredible joy after Calix started moving. She felt that her hard work was worth it. 

This was the start of her masochistic side, but only for Calix. 

"Nnggghh~"

Just as Calix promised, the woman got her orgasm. She groaned and her whole body spasmed as she squirted and released her fluids around his cock. 

She looked nothing but a slut. 

Ah, how the tables turned. 

.........

......

...

After half an hour of thrusting, Calix grunted a pumped a thick load deep inside her.

"Ah! N- No! I'm not on pills!"

"Suck it up!"

Calix replied.

He dropped her legs and the woman landed on the cold floor. White gooey semen escaped her hole. Her hips were twitching and she was breathing hard. 

"Bastard!!"

Esmeralda cried. 

"Yeah, right. Not like you who will use a hostage to threaten people."

Calix just shrugged and sat on the edge of the bed. He was sweating too, but he could do another round if he wanted to. 

'But first, let's talk to her.'

Esmeralda did her best to stand up, a leak of cum running down her legs. She was glaring at him. She was never humiliated like that, and she had mixed emotions. A part of her hated it, but there was a part that made her satisfied and fulfilled. 

"You think you won? Hah!"

The woman scoffed. Calix had to pay. Yet Calix was just sitting and he did not look like he was afraid, this made Esmeralda mad. 

A pair of black tendrils materialized and grabbed his neck. 

However, they failed to touch him. 

"Huh?"

Esmeralda was confused and shocked. She controlled the tendrils but they still failed to touch him, as if there was a barrier protecting him. 

"What did you do!?"

She was getting angry as time went on. She was going to explode. 

Calix just chuckled. 

"I don't know, I did nothing but plowed you."

"You bastard!"

"Well, I have an explanation I guess. The first is that I gained immunity against your power. The second is that, deep in your heart, you don't want to hurt me, that's why your powers failed to touch me."

"That's impossible, you're saying that I don't want to hurt you? Don't kid around!"

She could not accept it. So she used more tendrils to grab him but all of them failed. 

"Damn it!"

In the end, she pounced on him and attacked him. 

But just like her, Calix is a trained soldier. They were both masters of hand-to-hand combat. Unfortunately, Calix had the upper hand this time. 

"It's over Esmeralda, I have the higher ground."

"You underestimate my power-- annggg--!!"

Esmeralda was still weak and her knees were not listening to her, so Calix easily subdued her. 

He pushed to woman down into the soft bed, then, he raised his hand and hardly slapped her ass. 

"Ah!!"

She cried. 

[Random Codes:]

336778

339611

315581

384904

384895

50