Chapter 268
2.1k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 268

The two were breathing raggedly. Calix was leaning over the woman. Esmeralda was tired and she could not believe that she was at the bottom.

However, she did not have the strength to turn around and push him, she could not even look at his face. 

She was just breathing laboriously, her body was sore. Despite being a DemiGod, Calix smashed her till she experienced being sore. Tears filled her eyes, but she decided to accept him because it felt so good.

"Ah!!"

Suddenly, Calix pulled her hair and the woman yelped. She glared at him, she tried to use her power but she failed again. Calix was invulnerable. Her tendrils could not touch him. 

"Release Nikki."

He commanded. His dark eyes were so deep that she could not fathom what he was thinking. Esmeralda shuddered and her expression became ugly. 

"No one dares to order me!"

She yelled.

"Huh? You really think you can say no?"

"Ngggnnhh..."

She sighed when she felt his cock twitching deep inside her. She instinctively gyrated her ass to feel him more. 

"... What do you want?"

She felt defeated.

"I said it, release Nikki."

"..."

She clicked her tongue and the darkness that bound Nikki disappeared. 

Nikki landed on the floor, her legs were a bit weak because she was horny. 

She approached Esmeralda and tried to punch her, the Vice-president abducted her daughter and threatened her. She had a valid reason to be angry. However, Calix grabbed her arms. 

"Nikki, you don't have to do this. I will fix this problem."

"But..."

"I'm sorry for doubting you, and I'm sorry that Patricia was kidnapped because of me."

"N- no, you know that you're not the reason." The tall woman trembled, she was guilty. "I was the one who should say sorry, I betrayed you. I'm a spy from the beginning."

Nikki started crying. Her heart was heavy that it was hard to breathe. 

Yet, Calix just smiled. As a man, it was his duty to accept someone he loves wholeheartedly. It may sound fucked up, but that's what it means to love. You have to put your trust in someone, even though you might get betrayed. 

"It's my choice, and I never regret it."

"Calix..."

The woman started sobbing until it became full-blown crying. She hugged Calix, tightly.

She realized that she could never find someone like him. She was the bad guy, but she was forgiven. 

It looked wholesome, if not for Calix's dong being deep inside Esmeralda. 

The scene looked like it came from cuckqueen porn, where the wife was kissing her husband while he was penetrating another woman. 

Nikki was sniffing. 

"I'm sorry..."

"It's fine."

He comforted her.

"Nikki, can you give me a little bit of time to speak with Esmeralda? I promise I will save Patricia, just trust me."

Nikki nodded. She did not know what Calix was planning, but she trusted him. 

Nikki glared at Esmeralda who was getting dominated, she turned around and left the room. 

"Now, let's talk Ms. Vice-President."

Calix grinned and pulled his manhood out of her juicy cave. Esmeralda trembled a bit when the tip grazed her entrance, but she endured the pleasure. 

She turned around and tried to grab the man's neck but Calix just evaded her. 

"..."

Her expression was mixed with anger and embarrassment. Her whole face was flushing red. 

"I will kill you."

She muttered under her breath. 

"Esmeralda, let's not talk bullshit here. I know that you love it when I penetrated you."

"Bullshit."

"I just said that let's not talk bullshit. Anyway, you can't lie. You had orgasms so many times, that I can't count them. Woman, you are twitching a lot, and I know that those are not fake-orgasms."

Well, Calix never witness a fake orgasm in real life because he was good in bed. 

"I- I hate you!!"

She stuttered, her face red, and she did not know what to say. It was humiliating that this man pushed her to bed, and she could not stop him. As a strong woman, it hurts her pride. 

"You are strong, but there is always a stronger man. It's biology."

Something that might not be true in this fantasy world, but it was indeed a fact that a man is stronger than a woman. 

Esmeralda gritted her teeth. Her eyes were glistening with tears, it appeared that she was going to cry at any moment. Especially when she looked at Calix's wide mocking smirk. 

'Grrrr, damn it! It's irritating to look at his face, but I can't deny that his talent in bed is so fucking good... That's why I can't accept him!'

She was having a crisis. 

"Let's calm down and forget about this. I have something important to tell you, maybe it can convince you to let Patricia go."

Calix felt responsible for the child.

Esmeralda closed her eyes for a second. Then, her expression became calm after. 

"I'm listening."

"Of course."

Calix nodded. At least Esmeralda could be not overtaken by her emotions.

'As expected of the strongest woman of our country.'

Calix tapped his ring. It was fortunate that his ring was still in his possession. 

A rock appeared. 

"I'm sure you know what this is."

"You..."

Her pupils dilated, she could not believe it. She extended her hand but Calix did not give the rock to her. 

"Where did you get this?"

She tried to control her emotions but Calix already knew it. Her eyes were glued to the rock. 

"I got it from Sergio Osmeña, the gay I killed yesterday."

"..."

"He is a member of the Council of Torment."

The puzzle was fixed. 

"You do understand that I can take it from you."

The embarrassed Esmeralda disappeared, and only the prideful Vice-president could be seen. 

"It's impossible. In this situation, I am above you."

Calix was not afraid.

In fact, Esmeralda was trying to hit him with her power but it was futile. The darkness failed to reach Calix as if he was protected by something. 

She bit her lip. She pouted in distress. 

'Hoh, she looks cute when she's anxious and aggravated.'

Perhaps only Calix could see this kind of expression. Esmeralda never showed these emotions to anyone. 

"Right now, you are nothing but a normal woman, and I can defeat you... You know what I mean."

"Shameless! Dirty!"

Calix said it confidently that his junior twitched up. This caused the woman to blush, but her eyes were glued down there. 

She gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. 

"Okay, I get it. I will free Patricia."

"I'm not finished. I want you to free General Bronal too."

"That will be impossible."

"With this rock, I know that you can convince the Senate. Besides, you can use this situation to elevate your position, what do you think?"

"... If not for your irritating smile, I will easily say yes."

Her brows furrowed. But in the end, she did not have a choice but to agree. 

[This novel has 69(noice) chapters, 2 PDFS, and 10 character gifs on Pat reon.]

44