Chapter 269
2.3k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 269(Noice)

[Shout out to Jackson J Betts, luckas nur triyan, and Atlas Des Glücks.]

"General Bronal is your ally, it will be good to help him."

"I will do it."

Esmeralda did not have a choice. She realized that Calix was just playing with her. This man already has his way to get out of this predicament.

She sighed. Perhaps she was too arrogant. She was completely defeated...

She sat on the bed and crossed her arms. 

"I will free Patricia and I will help Bronal."

"Here you go."

"H- hey, do not throw it like that ever again!"

Calix nonchalantly threw the rock to her. Esmeralda frantically caught the rock. This rock was precious yet Calix just casually threw it. 

"By the way, I realized that you actually have nice tits. They look gorgeous, a little bit saggy but I'll fuck that."

"..."

As a prideful woman, that was a bit painful to hear. She was being objectified. 

"Oh, and you have a fat pussy, noice!"

FUPA(Fat Upper Pussy Area) is a great feat. They look cute, kissable, and nice to look at. 

"I want to eat that later."

"And what in the hell, do you think that I will let you?"

"Um, you're actually wet."

Calix smirked while looking down at her. 

"Y- you..."

She clutched her legs to hide her wetness. She glared at him, but Calix just chuckled. 

"Oh, and nice cute ears."

"... What are you talking about?"

Esmeralda was actually shaken inside. 

"You don't have to lie, I know that you are hiding your real appearance."

"Since when did you know?"

"Earlier when I'm fucking you in the Wheelbarrow-- Hey why are you angry?"

The woman pounced on him but again, Calix subdued her. 

.........

......

...

After that, they had sex again and Nikki even joined in the middle of the session. The description was not needed since a lot of snu snu happened last chapters...

Let's just say that Calix used his hand to satisfy the other one while fucking the other one. 

Esmeralda protested at first but Calix just dominated her. Then, Nikki bullied Esmeralda too. 

.........

......

...

Nikki left the room first after satisfying sex. She was having a hard time walking, but she had to. 

Calix said Patricia's location and Nikki would find her daughter. It seemed that the Vice-president and Calix made a deal and Patricia was free to leave.

However, Nikki was not satisfied. She already bullied Esmeralda, but she had to take revenge on the abductors that kidnapped Patricia. 

On her way out, a golden hammer materialized. 

[So you are not going to say something about me to your boyfriend?]

"..."

Nikki disregarded the voice in her mind. She believed that this was the side-effect of using the weapon-- she became slightly insane. 

*Crunch.

She crushed the ground as she took a step. 

Just like the Hulk, nobody likes to see Nikki angry. It was Ogreing time!

"So I guess this is it."

Esmeralda gently sat up. She wiped the sweat and other liquids on her body. She looked tired at first, but because of her physique, she quickly regained her strength. 

She giggled at Calix. 

"I did not make the mistake of choosing you."

She was mad, but she understood the job well. In business, emotions were not needed. It's all about the benefits and profits that she could have. 

In fact, Esmeralda had an inkling that having sex with Calix solved one of her problems.

'I'm trying to find a way to save Bronal. But I did not expect that Calix had the answer.'

She looked at the ordinary stone in her hand. 

It looked normal, but Esmeralda who has strong senses felt the enormous energy inside the stone.

The stone that she was holding was the Fragment of Excalibur, the never-ending energy. The object that pushes the Obice to work continuously. 

'Based on what I gathered, this Sergio Osmeña has the power to control the flow of blood. He is the suspect who saved Leon Abhorwell and killed my guards months ago. Then, he may be one of the people who infiltrated the Obice and stole the Fragment...'

She did not know how Lucky she was. She just had sex, then a Fragment just landed on her lap. She smiled, she was satisfied. 

'It is a mystery why the Fragment is in Sergio's hands instead of sending it to their headquarters, perhaps they have another plan that we do not know.'

Well, now that the Fragment was back to them, the Council of Torment had to find another Fragment, which should be impossible. 

'We are busy last time because of Blood Moon, but it's different now.'

She glanced at Calix who was trying to eat raw(?) steak, he was frowning. 

"Ugh, no matter how much I try, I will never like raw meat."

"It's rare."

"Fuck off Esmeralda."

"Ara ara~"

She giggled but deep inside she was angry. It did not change the fact that this man before her smashed her haphazardly. It felt good but it broke her pride. 

Her expression was twitching. Trying to act tough, that the rough sex did not affect her. 

If she bow down before him, Esmeralda would never be the same.

So she was trying to hide that her cunt was leaking juices. 

"So, what is your plan? You said that you will help me become the President."

She asked, trying to change the topic. 

"To be honest, President Donald Biden is a good person, but he is not good for the position."

"Hoh, why do you think so?"

"Intuition, he is too good."

Esmeralda was surprised that Calix deduced it like that. 

Indeed, the current President was not worthy of the position. 

Esmeralda nodded. She decided to share her knowledge. 

"President Donald Biden is suffering from a curse, which made him a useful tool for the Senate. He is a DemiGod Rank, but because of his passive attitude, he is easy to influence, and he always forgot a lot of stuff."

This confirmed Calix's intuition. 

"The Senate does not want to see a strong leader like me. They don't want that to happen. You don't know how long I tried to take the position. It was 67 years. But I always failed."

"Maybe the election was rigged."

"Definitely, that's why I need someone like you to help me.".

Esmeralda accepted the truth. To change fate, she needed someone who can change it. 

"You can use the Fragment to negotiate with the Senate."

"How about I announced to the media that I found the Fragment?"

"They never know that it was missing."

"Then I will say it first."

She was like a little devil that was controlling the flow of the world. 

"I see..."

Calix just sat there. As long as General Bronal could be free, then Scarlett would be happy. 

Calix was doing all of this for Scarlett. 

"Oh well, I guess I have to start now."

The woman stood up and dressed up. 

"By the way, if you actually have this spatial ring, why did you not use it to escape?"

She was curious. 

"..."

However, Calix kept quiet. He was sad about it. 

'I tried to, but for unknown reasons, the ring did not listen to me...'

Esmeralda just shrugged.

Before she left, she took a glance at him. 

"Don't leave, I still need you."

"Fine, but it all depends on how can you last."

"Ara Ara~"

She was amused and horny at the same time. 

 

[Esmeralda's Illustration.]

[This novel has 69(noice) chapters, 2 PDFS, and 10 character gifs on Pat reon.]

What's noicer between the three?
  • First pic Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Second pic Votes: 60 54.1%
  • Third pic Votes: 33 29.7%
Total voters: 111
36