Chapter 273
1.9k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 273

Calix was left alone again. However, unlike the last time when he felt like a prisoner, now Calix was acting like a king. 

He was resting in bed while eating a bowl of grapes, and watching sports. 

Suddenly, a news splash happened. 

"Damn! I can't believe that Draymond Green did that! I don't know the whole story, but Jordan Poole, you need to fight back!"

Calix was surprised for a second. Then, he munched two pieces of grapes. 

This was not bad. Perhaps living like this would be great. However, Calix's blood would never accept this kind of lifestyle. He is a man who wants action. 

Esmeralda Margaret can be his sugar mommy, but Calix will not depend on her. 

'If things went well and Esmeralda became the President, it means that I will have the President right on my palm.'

He did not want to be manipulative but he had to. Especially for someone like Esmeralda, that woman was hard to control. So Calix had to be tough, that was the only way to make things better. 

He took a deep breath. 

He was still naked, it was quite relaxing actually. Although he was uncomfortable because some parts of the bed were wet. Nikki, Esmeralda, and Calix's fluid tainted it. 

"Ah... What now?"

He asked himself. 

He did not know what to do, and he did not know what would happen. 

Now that he refueled his Term Attribute again, Calix stretched his hand. A bluish aura covered his arm and his eye color changed too. 

"... Let's see."

He touched the bed, and for some unknown reason, the wet parts immediately dried. 

It took a great amount of energy and Calix was soaked in sweat. 

"Hoooo... So it works like this too."

He smelled the bed and realized that it smell good, like brand new. 

Unfortunately, because he was covered in sweat, another set of drops landed on the bed. 

Calix laughed, like a rascal that realized something horrible and terrific. 

"This is so fucking overpowered..."

He muttered, quite impressed and afraid. He needed further study about his new Term Attribute, but he already understood that this power was incredible. 

"This power can change everything."

Mainly when Calix imbued it into his weapon and bullets. 

Changing the fate of a creature, or object, Calix had the authority to do it. It needs a great amount of energy and using it continuously was dangerous, but it was still a powerful ability. 

"Okay, for now, let's do some stretching. I know that Esmeralda will return."

Esmeralda might hate that she was dominated, but she would still return. Because she had to and because it felt good. 

Suddenly, a portal materialized and three women came out. They were acting seriously as if they were on an important mission. 

"Huh?"

Calix was surprised to see them that he dropped his grapes.

"Calix!"

Yuna was the first to react. She immediately jumped and hugged him, she rubbed her face on his chiseled chest, smelling him so good. 

"Sniff sniff."

Like a cat, her eyes glint when she smelled two bitches on him. 

"Calix! Who did you fuck?"

"Yuna don't shout!! We don't know if the security can hear us!"

"Ah!"

Marianne grabbed the woman's pink hair and covered her mouth. There was a bit of force in that pull because she did not like that Yuna hugged Calix. 

"You're jealous!"

"Me? Hah! As if I care!"

Marianne scoffed.

"Okay, guys, how did you reach this place?"

Calix was surprised and curious at the same time. He knew that this mansion was one of the hardest places to infiltrate. 

"It's me, I made a simulation and passed the closest image to Yuna."

"That's right! It's amazing, Kimberly made an exact copy of this room!! I can't believe that I can create a portal in this place using something like that!"

"I see."

"Hey, are you guys not afraid that the guards detected our entry?"

"Don't worry Marianne, this room is soundproof."

Calix assured them. 

"Nice."

The three girls were relieved to hear that. Esmeralda is a powerful Vindicator and they can't fight her, all they can do is run away. 

"Ah! Quick Calix! We have to leave this place before she returns!"

Yuna recalled something important. Their job was to take Calix out of this mansion. 

However, Calix just stared at the portal that she created. He did not move. 

"Calix?"

"I'm sorry, I made a promise with Esmeralda."

Calix bargained. For Bronal's freedom, Calix gave the Fragment of Excalibur to Esmeralda. He even promised that he would help her become the President.

"I have to stay here for at least a week."

On top of that, Calix wanted to confirm if Nikki rescued Patricia and if Esmeralda kept her promise.

"I see..."

Listening to their conversation, Kimberly realized the gist. 

"One week!? I will not see you for one week!?"

Nevertheless, Yuna was dumbfounded. She could not believe that Calix would be gone for a week!

She clung to him, like a cheeky child. 

"Caliiixxx--!! Noooo!! I don't want to! What about my Fuel? What about sex?"

She was crying.

"... I feel like you only care about the last question."

Calix looked over the three. He realized that they were affected too. 

Kimberly and Marianne did not speak but it was obvious that they were anxious too. 

No sex, for a week? That's torture!

"Guys... It's fine. I can send videos of me having sex with Esmeralda."

"Really? Yay!!"

Yuna was happy like a child who received a Christmas gift. 

"... Disgusting."

But Marianne was not excited at all. As if she would masturbate watching Calix having sex with another woman. Her pride would never accept that... 

Unless she edit the video and made the woman hers, she had to contact a talented video editor for that. 

As for Kimberly, she just fixed her glasses. 

"Yuna, you don't have to be sad. We can visit Calix."

"Really?"

"It's simple, we just have to visit him whenever Esmeralda is not in the room."

She shrugged. 

"But how can we do that?"

"Simple."

Kimberly rummaged through her device and found a tiny but high-quality spy camera. 

She set the camera in the best place where everything could be seen. 

"Impressive."

Even Marianne was amazed. 

"You have a talent for stalking..."

Yuna added.

[This novel has 70 chapters, 2 PDFS, and 10 character gifs on Pat reon.]

36