Chapter 274
2k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 274 

Kimberly hid the cameras very well. She had seven cameras all over the room, just to make sure that she could see everything... Definitely to make sure that Calix would not be bullied. 

Then, Kimberly approached Calix. 

"Are you sure you want to stay?"

Calix smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, I have to."

Helping Esmeralda was the best decision, even though the woman was a bit of an asshole. The Vice President was the only one who could help him regarding Bronal's imprisonment. 

"Okay. I don't know what happened, but I guess you want to help her again."

She pouted and Calix awkwardly laughed. Sometimes, Kimberly was jealous of Scarlett who has someone like Calix on her side. 

"Anyway, guys we have to leave. Someone's going to this room."

Kimberly declared. 

"Wait, not fair! I want a forehead kiss too!"

Yuna was disappointed that Calix decided to stay. She wanted more than a kiss but the situation was not good. 

The pink-haired woman hugged Calix and of course, he kissed her forehead too. 

"Hihi~ I will visit you later okay? I need my Fuel."

Yuna said a valid excuse.

"I don't know how you can stalk me inside this room, but make sure that no one will notice you."

"Who do you think I am? I'm the master of stalking!"

Yuna giggled and created a portal. She was the first to enter and Kimberly followed. 

"Hmmph!"

Marianne just scoffed and turned around, but Calix pulled her and kissed her too. 

"Tch."

She rolled her eyes, but her face was a bit red. 

The three girls left the room as if nothing happened. 

Still, Calix remembered where the cameras are. 

He waved his hand at one of them. 

Just as Kimberly expected, someone knocked on his door. 

"Excuse me, room service."

It was a maid.

'What is this, a hotel?'

"Yeah, you can enter."

The maid bowed and started cleaning the room. As a professional, the maid did not flinch considering that the room was filthy and smelled of sex. 

'Perhaps she is used to this... Now I'm wondering how sexually active Esmeralda is, perhaps once a day she brings someone to fuck.'

Esmeralda was quite busy to be honest. However, now that Esmeralda felt Calix's cock, her sex life would definitely be active this time. 

.........

......

...

"Haaaah..."

A defeated sigh escaped Athena's mouth. She was packing her belongings, nothing much, except that most of them were pink. 

Athena understood that she had to leave. Her job was done. Scarlett survived the Blood Moon, and she became the Matriarch. Athena was not needed anymore.

Furthermore, Athena betrayed Scarlett. It was something that she did not want to happen, but things just transpired. 

"This is my punishment, for everything I did."

Well, Athena was being an asshole for some time now. From letting Scarlett suffer to trying to murder Calix, quite simply. 

She was disappointed in herself, for not being tough and failing to overcome Calix's mighty shaft. 

But this time, Athena never blamed Calix. She understood that the fault lay on her. 

The first one was a mistake, but the second and third were partially on her. 

She glanced at her still-wounded left hand. Her two fingers were missing, but Scarlett was still soft because she did not attack her dominant hand. 

"I should be dead right now, but Lady Scarlett let me live. The only choice I have is to leave this place."

She was holding her tears. 

She completely packed her belongings and opened the door. 

"Uh."

She halted because someone blocked the door. It was Alfred, the butler of the mansion. 

"Alfred..."

She sniffed. 

Alfred sadly sighed. He did not know what happened between the two, but he noticed that it was impossible to fix their relationship. Perhaps time could heal their wounds, but it would take a very long time. 

"Take this."

Alfred gave her a credit card and a small box. 

"T- this is!! Alfred, I can't accept this."

"Take it. The money's on me, I'm already old and I have no relatives, you can use it whenever you want. As for the Battlesuit, you really need a new one."

"... Thank you."

Tears started bothering her. 

Athena Hercul, a woman who rarely shows her emotions, was crying in front of Alfred. 

"Just to make sure, do you want to end it like this?"

He asked. 

"Yeah... I have to find myself too. Maybe this is my new beginning. Alfred this is not a sad nor unfortunate event, this is my moment of being free."

She tried her best to smile.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I will stay a week close to the Border, then I will leave the country. I want to visit Junian."

"Hm, it's a great country."

"Yeah, it's the country of scholars."

Athena slowly walked away.

.........

......

...

"Ugh...! Fuck those men! This is the reason why I hate them! Society doesn't need men, we women are enough to run this country!"

A mid-forty woman grunted as she sat up. She was

covered in spunk. Her hair was tough like concrete with tons of dried semen stuck there. 

She looked irritated. She smelled her body and frowned. 

After a night of gangbang with ten men, the woman stood up. She was sore and in pain. The guys thoroughly tag-teamed her.

"Damn it!"

To make things clear, she was the one who asked the guys to fuck her. 

She was just disappointed that the guys left her after an all-night of sex.

"I want to be treated like a princess, like a queen, but these guys didn't respect me!! I'm a 10!!"

10/10, a rating that explains her stupidity. A woman who says that she is a 10, is a woman who is probably covered in layers of makeup, and fucking around. In the first place, a great woman understood that there is no such thing as 10. Nobody's perfect. 

The woman took a shower and felt refreshed. Then, she found that the guys actually put their numbers in her phone. 

She smirked. 

"Well, they are not that bad."

Her name is Laura Tsumamigui. She is a horny woman, 46 years old, has a height of 5'3 feet, and has long brown hair. 

"Oh, now that I remember, it's Nikki's payday. I have to talk to that daughter of mine, I need money."

She spent all of her husband's pensions and insurance on vice and sex. In the first place, she only stayed with her husband for sex, money, and a house.

"... Hm? What did she fucking say?"

Suddenly, as she scrolled through her messages, Laura found that her daughter contacted her. Declaring that Nikki would take her daughter, Patricia, to another house and live there. 

"Nice, at least I don't have to think of that baggage anymore."

She smiled. 

Laura Tsumamigui, was once a Stringendo, an asshole of a mother. She stopped using that surname after her husband died. 

[This novel has 70 chapters, 2 PDFS, and 10 character gifs on Pat reon.]

The Waffle House has found its new host

34