Chapter 277
2.5k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 277

[Shout out to Clutch]

Suddenly, Calix thought of something mischievous. 

He looked down at Esmeralda who he was fucking in missionary. Her breasts were bouncing around recklessly. 

"Mmmmm, ahhn!"

The woman was closing her eyes. Moaning as if nothing else mattered, she was biting her lip in bliss. 

He grinned. 

Then, he took out his shaft from her gaping hole and stood up. He yawned. 

"Huh? W- why did you stop?"

She looked desperate as her wet pussy twitched. Her expression had this longing gaze, she glanced at him. Waiting for his answer. 

"Are you making fun of me again? Calix, if you do it again, I will--"

"No, it's not because I want to tease you."

Calix grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down. He felt refreshed. 

He turned to her. 

"Look at this," he pointed down his crotch. 

Esmeralda followed his finger, and she realized that his cock was soft. 

"H- huh? What does that mean?"

She was dumbfounded, staring stupidly. Perhaps the sex made her dumb. 

"I'm done."

He said and sat in the chair, he grabbed a mouthful of grapes and chewed them.

"Wait, but i- it's not over. I still haven't cum!"

"Deal it yourself.

He replied coldly. 

"B- but..."

She bit her lip. She felt humiliated, her hips were still weak yet she wanted more dicking.

"P- please..."

She begged and she started tearing up. Her face was gradually covered in tears.

"Nah, it's not hard. I can't do something about it."

"What do you mean?"

"Just like I said, I can't make it stand."

Esmeralda glanced at his manhood, it was limp and weak. 

She gulped down and stretched her arms but Calix shook his head. 

"Esmeralda, a woman like you can't make me hard."

"N- no! That's impossible!"

"Accept the truth, you are ugly."

"..."

As a woman who has strong self-esteem, she has never heard something hurtful like that. 

"You're lying!"

She glared, her vision blurred. 

"Then how can you explain this? I'm not hard, it shows that I'm not attracted to you. You're fucking ugly."

Her heart shattered. 

Her knees fell to the floor. Her body trembled as she sobbed.

She took pride in her beauty, men could not control their gaze and look at her curvaceous body. She could not accept that her beauty which she was proud of, was nothing to Calix. 

She is beautiful, but Calix can't do hardening haki because she is not attractive in his eyes. 

"Waaahhh--!!"

She started crying miserably. She was broken, thoroughly. As if her whole life was nothing but a lie. 

"P- please, I beg you, I will do anything."

She crawled, clutching on his feet. She started kissing and licking his feet like a dog. 

She was groveling like a slave. 

Actually, she looked hot right now. 

'Damn, she's looking fine. With tears all over her face, I can't see the Vice-president. All I can see is Esmeralda, the pitiful woman.'

"P- please."

The angle over the top was quite satisfying. Her ass was shaking well!

Her kneeling position was quite seductive. 

"Master..."

"Okay."

Calix nodded. 

Esmeralda's broken eyes regained their color. She was like a puppy, a cute one at that. 

Calix wiped her tears, and Esmeralda snuggled against his palm. 

"You know, I'm just a man, and I can't control my dick. So..."

"I- I'll do it! I will help you!!"

She was excited, but Calix shook his head. 

"No. I want you to turn around."

"Like this?"

"Yeah, like that."

Esmeralda didn't hesitate and quickly followed his order. 

"Raise your ass."

"Yes Master-- Ah!!"

--Pah!!

He slapped her ass. Her booty jiggled, and his palm was marked on her skin. 

--Pah!!

"Mmmmm, ah."

--Pah!!

At first, she only felt the pain. 

But as Calix continued slapping her ass, Esmeralda felt something awakening inside her. The satisfaction whenever Calix slapped her. The pain and the pleasure. 

--Pah!!

"Haaa.."

She closed her eyes. Focusing all of her senses on her chocolate ass that was getting red. 

The marks were clear to see. 

--Pah!!

"Hick--!"

She hiccuped and shuddered. 

Calix grinned. Then, he raised his hand and slapped her right ass so strongly that her ass rippled. 

"Ngggnnhh!"

Her whole body was electrified and her hips flinched. She came. 

"Do you understand?"

"Hm?"

--Pah!!

"I said do you understand??"

Calix roared. 

"Y- yes!!"

"What do you understand?"

"T- that you're punishing me!"

"No. I'm not punishing you."

"Then--"

"This is your reward."

Calix was gently rubbing her ass. The sensation was so slick that Esmeralda came again. 

"Yes..."

He pinched her ass, the meaty flesh was so nice to grab. 

"This is your reward for entertaining me. Now face me."

Esmeralda meekly faced him with tears in her eyes. 

Her eyes brightened when she realized that Calix was hard again. 

"Master?"

"Suck it."

She gulped and nodded.

She kneeled and started sucking his cock. She was like a child who retrieved her favorite toy. 

Calix stroked her hair. 

"You did a good job."

He smiled. 

Acceptance. 

Praise.

For hundreds of years, only a few people praised her. People naturally thought that Esmeralda was talented, years passed and nobody praised her anymore. 

But Calix gave her that feeling again, the joy of being praised. 

"You work hard."

She nodded, and a trail of tears rolled while having a rod in her mouth. 

"En."

She recalled a few people, people who were important to her, but she could never meet them again. She thought she already forgot them, but Calix rekindled those memories. 

She was sobbing while sucking. Moving her head up and down as her face was getting covered in tears. 

She wanted to thank him, for making her realize and accept the pain. 

Calix did not hurt her this time, in fact he was quite gentle. 

He was cuddling and loving her dearly. 

Esmeralda straddled and sat on his lap. Since her pussy was already wet, because she came twice when getting her butt slapped, her hole easily devoured his thing. 

"Guh."

Both Calix and Esmeralda grunted. 

Esmeralda started giving him a lap dance, by gyrating her hips. Calix smiled and pinched her nipple. 

"Mmm."

She moaned sweetly, she probably liked it. Then, Calix smothered his face all over her breasts, smelling her lovely scent. 

"You're a good girl."

He muttered and Esmeralda's ass started bobbing up and down.

"Here, take your reward."

He kissed her lips. 

After two nights of sex, this was the first time that they kissed each other. 

He caressed her back while Esmeralda was hugging his neck, their tongues colliding and coiling. 

This was amazing, Esmeralda thought. 

[This novel has 71 chapters, 2 PDFS, and 10 character gifs on Pat reon.]

40