A not so voluntary invitation
1k 9 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue:

A: I was thinking, those hentai stories where monsters kidnap women and make them into breeding slaves for life? A lot of them give women so much pleasure that it seems like something many people might volunteer for. 

B: What? You think that kind of fate is a good one?

A: No, it’s just that so many people end up in terrible fates, that it’s just not that bad. What’s better, a lifetime of bliss, or starving on the streets? Seems pretty clear that many would prefer the former. 

B: Not that many people are starving or homeless. You might get a lot of volunteers from that, but it’d hardly be significant compared to the population as a whole.

A: That’s not all of it though. A lot of people are stuck in jobs they hate or circumstances they wish they could escape. Give them a chance to try it, like a weekend stay, and they might decide they would rather continue than go back to the life they’ve been living. Could offer expense free vacations, and gain volunteers that way. A one week vacation experiencing continual bliss would leave one questioning if they really have a good reason to go back to their normal life.

B: Your ideas are interesting, but I doubt you could really make it work. If you want to prove me wrong though, I could let you try it out.

A: What? What are you talking about? Try what out?

Suddenly a new window appeared on my screen:

Name: Lae
Class: Evil God (Pleasure, Sex, Monsters)

Confirm? Yes/Yes

… wtf is this? Evil God? Are Pleasure and Sex my domains? What’s with the name? I’m pretty sure that isn’t my name, my name is… is… Lae? That can’t be right. That’s just a joke name I used in porn games.

Confirmation complete, beginning transfer…

Hey! I didn’t confirm anything!

Computer Confirmation

***Author Note***

I have a few chapters written already, though most are pretty short. So I'll be updating once a week for a while. I don't trust myself to keep it up though.

Edit: Attempting to add some art. Crafted carelessly with the power of MS paint!

25