8: Introductions
482 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8: Introductions

Amelia, Belle, and Charlotte. That’s the names of the three. Explaining the situation wasn’t exactly pleasant… for any of us. 

“I suppose, if you’re a god, then I can’t really make you mine.”

“No Amelia, you can’t.”

“Drat.”

… I must say, rejecting a woman who wanted to make me their girlfriend, really isn’t something I was expecting to do today. We hardly even know each other!

“Can you make something a little more discrete? I’m kinda interested in trying to help, but I’m not really comfortable with just undressing here and being seen.”

“Sure, I’ll give that a try, Belle”

Belle was interested, in my monster sex toys, which is good. I ended up creating a smaller version, that could fit fully inside a person, so it could be enjoyed all day long, without anyone noticing… except for some flushed cheeks and other minor behavioral changes related to being distracted by some enjoyable sensations all day… okay, maybe “without anyone noticing” is an exaggeration, but it can be worn and hidden under clothes.

Belle was quick to try it out once I’d made it, and seemed to quietly enjoy it a lot, if the smile on her face was any indication.

“Sorry. I’m really not good with this sort of thing.”

Charlotte was clearly uninterested. Oh well. As for Amelia…

“I don’t want to be yours, I want you to be mine. There’s a difference!”

“I’m not sure how that relates to tentacle monsters?”

“I want you, not your monsters. Plus, I want to be the one in charge, and I’d rather make you squirm in pleasure, not be the one made to squirm.”

… yeah, we really aren’t a good match, regardless of how much she seems to like me. I don’t mind her affection, but unless she wants me to give her a tentacle dick, I don’t think her desire to dominate me will work.

“No, I don’t want a tentacle dick.”

Didn’t really think she’d go for that. At least Belle is giving me points. 

“Why are all of you so quick to believe my story, anyway?”

“Well, I keep hearing an angel telling me to strangle you instead of hug you. Pretty sure that wouldn’t happen if you weren’t an evil being of some sort.”

“Yeah, it keeps telling me to flee.”

“The angel is soo mad at me for helping you. It’s funny! The church says they’re messengers of god, and trying to guide us down the righteous path, but how can killing a weak woman be good?”

“Um, what are you all talking about? What angel? What voice?”

“““You don’t hear it?””” All three asked in unison.

… after a somewhat lengthy explanation, I finally got it. Everyone in this world (except me, apparently) hear the voice of god’s messengers. In the past, there were two gods, and people would hear two advisors, but after one god died, they only hear one now. Also: These women are young enough that they don’t remember the time when there were two voices, and have always found the one, to be troublesome. Something about the advice often being questionable and leading people into fights.

The entire idea of making the (formerly) fictional idea of an angel and devil giving advice when a person faces a dilemma into a reality, just seems crazy to me. It was meant to be a metaphor for the conflicting desires a person carries, in those stories, not a real thing! Well… I can’t say I haven’t had ideas about something similar when thinking of how things could be done differently were I a god, but this really feels like overdoing it. Telling people what to do is just… so very much not my preference.

The fact that I can’t tell people things like that, implies that I’m not a real god… unless I can create a monster for that task? Except I wouldn’t want to do it this way…

“So, the three of you were brought as sacrifices for me.”

“That’s what they said, but I can’t really be afraid of someone who can fail as badly as you did when you were trying to free us.”

“Don’t remind me.”

Amelia just giggled in reply.

“So, if an advisor is a common thing, then maybe I should make a monster that does that sort of thing.”

“Shouldn’t we be working on getting out of here?”

Charlotte dispensing some ordinary logic. Yes, we probably should work on that, there’s just a problem…

“As much as I’d like to, I really have no idea how. I’m not okay with making an army of monsters and unleashing it on the populace.”

“Yeah, breaking free by force, is clearly what they intend for you to try.” This time it’s Belle who spoke up. 

“Honestly, I’m surprised you three are so calm.”

“No immediate danger… and you look weak. Green blood not matter.”

Oh, Charlotte, why does hearing you say that make me blush? … maybe a better question is why am I feeling flattered by it? She didn’t actually say anything good, right? ...right? ...unless I like being considered weak? Aren’t gods supposed to be arrogant? … I’m so confused by myself.

Well, I’d kinda like to make a monster to act as a messenger and advisor of sorts, but when I seriously think of making what I have in mind, I get this feeling that I don’t have enough points… I should make a discrete version of the sex toy for myself, so I get points from both myself, and Belle.

12