9: Time Limits
470 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

9: Time Limits

… there’s really no way to keep track of time in here.

“Is there a chamber pot or something?”

Oh no, I totally forgot about that issue… no one responds to knocks or shouts and the door is locked… and quite sturdy. Hmmm… if no one is around, maybe I can make a monster with the ability to destroy or devour the door or wall enough to get us out? Maybe destroy the hinges or the lock? I think I need a clearer mental image and plan.

After some discussion with my new companions, a plan was formed. I’ll make a creature that can devour and replace the door.

“Everything I make needs to be sexual in some way though. Remember the knife? I didn’t plan that one right, and it’s totally unusable.”

“It’s a voyeur. It disguises itself as innocuous objects, and watches people.”

While that doesn’t sound like an effective way to generate divine points, it does sound like an excellent loophole.

...one very pleasant birthing later…

“It’s a slime.” Amelia stated the obvious.

“Pretty...” Charlotte seemed fascinated, despite it just being a super dark black with a bit of shine.

“Can I touch it?” Belle’s curiosity surprised me.

“Sure.” Belle’s hand sunk in.

“So soft. This would make a marvelous pillow!”

I decided to touch it too. It really was soft. Silky smooth too, and warm and dry. Really not at all what I expected from a slime.

Well, we didn’t make this for use as a pillow or stuffed animal, but I’ll have to keep it in mind for later, since it likely would be very good in those roles. Time to try getting out of this room.

The slime thankfully was able to respond well to my instructions, and seemed to meld into the door. After a bit, I somehow knew that the door was my own monster now, but nothing looked like it had changed.

*click*

The door opened just fine… I really can’t tell it’s been replaced, other than the fact that it’s not locked now, and my… instinctive feeling that it’s mine. I suppose I did spend all my newly acquired points. All 127 of them. Quality should be expected at that price… considering how fast I got the points, that’s probably still super cheap. Makes me feel overpowered, but I suppose gods are supposed to be?

After getting out of that place, I discovered it was hidden inside a cave. Outside the cave is a lightly wooded forest… lit fairly well by the full moon. I was really expecting it to be harder to sneak out than that. There were no guards at all. In fact, from the snoring we heard, I suspect the women who trapped us here were all sleeping. Feels like some seriously absurd luck.

***Author Note***

Rolled some dice and… 4 for how attentive the evil ladies are to the main character they are keeping captive now, and a 2 for overall security? They seriously just locked her in the room and assumed that would be enough. Wtf? I guess they just figured a successful break out would be loud enough to notice?

How well do they do at sneaking out? Rolled four times (once for each): 20, 13, 20, 9… wow. I’m gonna let the 20s compensate for the 9… This is not at all going how I thought it would.

13