10: Flee!
460 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10: Flee!

Escaping from my summoners is all well and good, but going to town is a problem. Thankfully, after a bit of discussion, it turns out these three ladies are adventurers, and want to help me find a place to stay! So, now I get to wait a short distance from town with Belle (whom volunteered to stay with me while her companions went to get their equipment and supplies).

“While I’m glad you’re staying with me, I’m a little surprised. I thought it’d be Amelia who stayed if anyone did.”

“Well… I can’t take lil’ Dee with me into town.”

Lil’ Dee? Is that what she’s calling my smaller version of Deedee? I suppose she’s right, but I didn’t think she’d like it so much as to prefer not to need to remove it.

Unfortunately, waiting here with nothing to do, leaves me feeling like I should be doing more than just enjoying the feel of tendrils inside me. Ah, right, I probably should explain, I wanted to make a lil’ Dee for myself, but realized that when I made my dress I’d neglected to make panties, and trying to keep a small wriggling dildo inside myself while going commando did not seem like a good plan. So, I created some monstrous panties. I made sure they would look like plain normal black panties… wait, black dress, black panties… even the slime I created was black. Deedee and lil’ Dee are a dark purple. My ‘blood’ is a dark green. Nope, nevermind, I can’t find a pattern.

Back on topic, my new panties look like plain black panties if someone were to rudely peek under my dress. However, it’s obviously not ordinary clothing if one were to peel them off me a little and look inside. Pale pinkish tendrils cover the inside and constantly stroke all over my lower lips. Mmmph, it feels good!

So, that’s my main distraction as I wait. Still, I want to figure out how to do more than just wait and enjoy myself. I should really work out a plan for the future, except I have no idea what kind of future I even want to be aiming for. 

Murphy’s view

Received a report that the missing ladies have returned after escaping from their kidnappers. That’s good news.

Learned the kidnappers were planning to sacrifice them to an evil god. That’s bad news.

Sent my best agents to investigate the place these kidnappers were supposed to be. They came back dead. That’s really bad news. Even worse: They came back as undead.

Thankfully this undead assault wasn’t really a big problem, as they arrived during early morning traffic, and a traveling priest dealt with them. I didn’t even need to do anything, it was handled so fast.

Now I’m left wondering what is going on with this group of evil god worshippers. They managed to kidnap adventurers who aren’t exactly newbies, and kill my best agents. Yet their victims escaped, and the undead retaliation assault was laughable. This is like if a bunch of really powerful people were following the most incompetent leadership imaginable. I’m going to need to petition the lord to send out a full knight brigade… I don’t think any will be sent though. I’m pretty sure all knights are already away on a crusade somewhere.

Charlotte’s view

Weird. This is weird. Annoying angel begs me to kill Miss Lae. Says all evil must be destroyed. What is evil? Why must it be destroyed? Better question: What is Lae?

Kidnappers called her an evil god. Angel agrees. Her blood was green. Why would a god even bleed? Lae can’t be a new evil god. Stories say evil god makes devils. Devils tell people to do evil things. I only hear angel, no devil. May change opinion if a devil speaks to me.

12