16: Sexual Summoning?
483 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

16: Sexual Summoning?

Alpha’s view

I always knew life was unfair. This belief was only reinforced when I found myself dying underneath a truck that had somehow invaded the living room. My family doesn’t live anywhere near a major road, so how did an 18 wheeler end up in here? As I lay cursing god, I saw an odd prompt appear in front of me, like a message window in a video game.

A god of Pleasure, Sex, and Monsters requests an assistant. 

Do you answer the call? Y/N?

Anyone who’s seen my porn history would know how I’d answer this. Sadly, I didn’t actually know how to provide an answer to the prompt. I couldn’t even feel my body anymore, my vision was fading and… the prompt is still fully visible with perfect clarity, even as the rest of my sight fades. I try to speak: “Yes”

Despite not hearing myself speak, or any other indication that I actually had, the prompt faded away, and then I found myself feeling weightless in an empty dark space.

Thankfully, I wasn’t stuck waiting long before I heard a voice speaking to me. After a somewhat lengthy conversation with my new god I felt a rumbling and then realized I could feel! I had a body! It was still dark though, but I felt a pressure pushing me through some sort of slick wet tunnel. It was soft and when I finally came out and saw the light, I realized my new god had forgotten to inform me of something.

“You… you gave birth to me! What the fuck?”

As a slime, I somehow saw in all directions at once. It was a bit disorienting, but I could immediately tell I was in a small room, on a soft bed, and that my god was lying near me panting.

“It’s not really a birthing, I’m not your mother.” Her excuses fell on my earless form.

I was planning to complain about how fucked up this method of summoning was, but then it dawned on me: Her domains are Pleasure, Sex, and Monsters, and I can’t think of a more sexual way to summon a monster than sliding one out of a woman’s cunt. Maybe an ejaculation? That’s just sliding out of a man’s cock though. Frankly, that idea sounds even more ridiculous.

As I sat contemplating in the comfort of this unnaturally pleasant bed, she spoke up again.

“Sorry, I probably should’ve explained how this would work. Springing it on you without warning wasn’t really right.”

“You have got to be the most timid god I’ve ever met.”

“Have you met other gods?”

“... no. I’ve read of a bunch in fiction though. You’re definitely a top tier in timidity compared to them. So, anything else you should’ve explained?”

“Well, I made you a growth type monster, which means you start out weak, but can get stronger by earning divine points for me. I’m not actually sure of the details though. You are a slime with shapeshifting as your core ability.”

Hmmm… how do I track that stuff? Do I have a status page or something?

Name: Alpha
Class: Sexy Slime (Shapeshifter)
Patron Deity: Lae (Pleasure, Sex, Monsters)
GP: 7

GP? What?

Growth Points (GP) are used to improve your abilities and grow stronger. Actions that earn Divine Points for your patron deity will grant you GP. With Lae as your patron deity, you need to make a person experience sexual pleasure to earn GP.

… seeing these information windows appear in my vision, I’m struck by a simple complaint: These windows are far too basic! I’d complain that it doesn’t explain how to use GP, except when I start thinking about it, I realize I sorta already know? It’s a weird feeling. I need to create and buy forms with GP in order to be able to change my appearance… How do I know that? I need more points if I want to become a human… again, how do I know this? Sex toy forms are cheap… but do I really want to transform into a dildo? Or an onahole? 

“Hey, I already have some GP. How did I earn that?”

“Oh, um…” The way she blushed as she answered was cute. I wonder what sort of expressions she would make if I were to earn some more GP playing with her. “I did have a few orgasms while bringing you into the world.”

“I’d say there’s no need for you to be embarrassed, but you look really cute when you’re embarrassed, so I think I like it!” Oooh, that got her even more embarrassed! I definitely want to play with this lady some more. “May I try to earn some more GP with you? I think I have a few ideas I’d like to try.”

“Um, sure. D-do as you like.” Oh wow, she trusts me enough to just give blanket permission? I better make sure not to disappoint, so she’ll have no reason to change her mind later.

Oooh, the mattress, pillow and blankets here are all shapeshifting slimes too, and I can command them! I’m really going to enjoy this.

...

Lae’s view

I’m not quite sure what to call that. Normally I’d call it a marathon of sex, except there was no penetration. It was more like heavy petting and vibration while I was held by tentacles my beddings grew. I didn’t know slimes could vibrate like that. Reminded me of the massager I used to have. 

Well, whatever name it deserves, being held by my beddings meant I could let my body squirm freely as I was driven to climax after climax without worry of hitting anything. It’s funny sometimes how bindings can be freeing, by making self-control unnecessary. At the end as I lay in recovery on my bed (which had returned to normal), a notice popped up in my view.

Title Gained: Slime Seducer

What? How? Is someone making fun of me?

Yes. :D

… I’m not sure if I should be glad to know someone is watching over me, or sad to know they think I’m funny. Wait… that title implies I seduced my newly summoned slime? How? I didn’t really do anything!

Alpha then spoke up: “I’m gonna need some time to figure out how to spend all these points. Rather than waste that time doing nothing, I’ll do it inside you so I can keep earning more as I work!”

Eh? You’re slipping into my cunt? You spent all that time not penetrating me, and then when you’re done, you finally decide to? Oooh, and you’re vibrating. It’s a good thing I don’t actually have a job I need to do, ‘cause I’m not gonna get anything done with a vibrator that feels this good inside me.

14