19: Miracles?
342 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

19: Miracles?

I ended up spending the next three months meeting people to make monsters for them. I really wasn’t expecting that. Sure, I knew there’d be a lot of requests, and I was only meeting one person per day and I had to get pretty creative to find ways to satisfy their desires without needing more divine points than I was already getting, but still, I didn’t think I’d end up meeting over 90 people! Learning that my creations are all sex related didn’t seem to be nearly as much of a deterrent as I’d thought it would be.

The first request was for a sex doll that would look like a person’s dead lover. Not how they look now of course, but how they used to look before they died. Unfortunately, there’s no way I’d be able to duplicate a person’s appearance from just a description, and there’s no photos or video recordings to use. However, I could make something that takes on an appearance desired by the one interacting with it. It’s a pretty classic monster seduction technique after all. I’ll just ignore the fact that most such monsters rely upon illusion since I’d rather not make something so shoddy. I want to get this right.

Since I want to be able to make a new monster every day, I need to keep costs down, and just making something that perfectly matches someone’s desires won’t normally be cheap. However, Alpha’s growth based design could probably be exploited for this.

“An egg?”

“Keep this close while masturbating and thinking of the one you want to be with, and after enough sessions it will transform into what you desire.”

“Isn’t there a faster way?”

“I’d need more payment for that.”

“Like sex?”

“I’d probably have to throw you into my bed and let it have its way with you for a few days.” As I said this, with seemingly perfect timing, a rather large tentacle rose up from under the blanket on my bed and waved at us.

“Um, I’ll just use the egg.” She hurried out of the room with the large egg I’d given her after that. I guess that ends my first successful miracle? A god answering prayers is a miracle, right? Even if it’s just giving people sex toys? Yeah, let’s think of it like that. Sounds much better than calling it a successful corruption, and I’m not really a merchant, so calling it a sale doesn’t fit right.

Alan however, is a merchant and quickly convinced me to make more eggs for sale as another sex toy product. I just hope people’s fantasies don’t end up making anything too weird. Might be dangerous if someone’s fantasies involve vore… ugh. Stop thinking about that! Flowers! Yes, think about flowers! Flowers smell great!

It didn’t take long for Alpha to take notice of what I was up to and decide to join me during my meetings with townsfolk, but not in a way I expected. Instead of simply joining the conversation, what they chose was to be my chair… literally. Alpha transformed into a comfortable recliner for me to sit in. While it certainly is strange enough to the eyes of locals and probably helps with establishing my credentials as god, it’s such a strange thing to do that I couldn’t help but worry Alpha had some hidden agenda or secret plan. The only thing that happened though, was Alpha saying I deserve a reward for my good work at the end of the day as tentacles began to emerge from crevices in Alpha’s seat cushions…

“Shouldn’t I be the one delegating work to you, and then rewarding you for doing it well?” I’m a god right? Alpha’s god in fact. 

Alpha’s reply, “You’re too timid to be a dom.” was something I could not refute. “Do you want me to stop?”

“...no.” It seriously felt way too good. How did Alpha get so good at this anyway? Are they spending upgrade points on sex skills? How are they controlling so many tentacles at once? Speaking of… how many tentacles are in me right now? They are moving too much for me to keep track.

Alpha’s view

Watching and listening as Lae figures out how to help someone keep things clean, I realize she’s better at this than I thought she’d be. While she clearly has some issues in her people skills department, a simple one on one conversation seems to be something she can handle, and she’s quite good at finding ways to use her abilities to solve problems. 

This particular session ended with young man leaving the room with a cleaning slime. A cleaning slime might not sound very creative, but she didn’t just make a slime that cleans things. She made a slime that is meant to be placed in a container like a bath tub, which one can then bathe in. One can then take a relaxing warm bath at any time and the extra services are optional because just being naked inside a slime apparently counts as sexual. Then anything one takes inside with them will be cleaned too. 

Lae even added a duplication method that’s very simple: cut a piece off (easy since it’s almost water in consistency) and put it in a new container. The slime will attempt to grow or shrink to match container size while still leaving room for someone to enter.

I think maybe I’d rather spend my time learning more about Lae and encouraging her to keep up the good work, instead of trying to build my own empire… wait, does that mean I’m the love interest in this story? The love interest often takes a supporting role for the main character. I want to be the main character, dang it! I’ll show the world that I’m the one in charge, not Lae! 

…Though I really do love making her squirm in pleasure. It’s not just the joy of being in control, it’s the happiness of knowing I can make someone I care about feel so good. The joy of knowing the smile on her face is because of me. It’s really not the same when I do it to a stranger.

...

Belle’s view

I originally planned to return to where we’d left Lae, after helping out my parents and making sure my father was well. However, with the current state of the town, I can’t bring myself to leave. For some reason, people look to me for guidance. I’m not sure why, but I can’t let them down. I’ll just have to stay a while. Lae should be fine on her own, right? … I’m not really convinced she will be okay, but I think this town needs me more than she does.

Though, when I asked my mom about why everyone seemed to be trusting me so much, her answer was not what I’d expected.

“The angels fear you. After having our town torn asunder by a descended Angel, knowing that our angels fear you gives us hope.”

I’ve never known Angels to display fear unless monsters were involved… is it lil’ Dee’s fault? Did I become the leader of a town because of a sex toy? Wow.

17