22: Starting something big
315 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

22: Starting something big

The next problem that came to me was regarding water. A man wanted my help with getting water into his house (apparently the trip to the nearest well was long, and he wasn’t very strong). While there are some obvious ideas involving massaging shower heads for making a sexually powered water maker, thinking about what kind of god I actually want to be is forcing me to rethink it. What I choose to make to solve these problems isn’t just about helping people, it also defines what sort of god I am. I don’t think I want to be a god of sex toys; that just sounds too pitiful.

No, I’m more fond of doing something bigger, grander. Maybe I can make something similar to a dungeon? A monster that will grow and expand. A monster that can provide infrastructure, like indoor plumbing. Hmmm… being a god of dungeons sounds much more appealing than sex toys, especially with the extra sexual meaning. Except I’m actually not fond of dom/sub stuff. Some might say Alpha is domming me, but really he’s just doing all the work. That’s not domming, that’s just spoiling me… I don’t actually know how to return the favor. Another thing for my to do list: Figuring out how to spoil Alpha.

After explaining that I had a solution, but that it was going to take a bit to setup, I sent him away. 

“Can’t you just give me a sex toy that will fuck my son and make water? It’d be good for him to have something to do.”

“Aside from the fact that he should be the one deciding something like that and not you, I want to do more than just solve water problems for you. I intend to create a solution for the whole town.”

“Oh, uh, I do hope you aren’t going to create some massive eyesore.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be discreet.”

That evening, I got to work on summoning a soul to become the new infrastructure monster I intended to create. A being that would be able to grow and expand through the ground to create an entire water and sewer system for the town. I suspect it should be capable of eventually providing full construction services for housing and other things as well. Assuming one doesn’t mind knowing the construction is all made from monster parts, and that the monster it’s a part of is still alive.

When I sent my mind to the usual dark place where I’d done an interview with Alpha before (I assume it’s inside my womb, but I’m not entirely certain) I was surprised to find that instead of a seemingly empty place, there was in fact a single large visible stone plaque. Though I couldn’t be sure how tall it was without anything in the area to compare it to.

The plaque was a rectangular shape of plain smooth grey stone, except for the words “Alright, I’m ready whenever you are.” upon its surface.

Seeing that, I simply asked: “Um, do you know what I’m asking for already? I thought I’d have to give an explanation.”

The words then vanished and new words formed. “Everything was explained in the brochure. My choices have been made, and I’m ready.”

“Um, I’m sorry, what brochure?”

A brochure then appeared in front of me. It somehow contained a better explanation of what I wanted than I could expect to give… I’m pretty sure this isn’t a language I know. There’s concepts here I’m pretty sure english doesn’t have words for. How the heck did this get made? Was it part of my summoning? At least it’s nice to know I seem to be getting better at ensuring I have a willing and informed helper, even if I have no idea how I’m doing it.

“I guess all that’s left is bringing you into the world then, and figuring out where to put you.”

…I don’t actually know how I read that brochure. I don’t have a body or hands or anything to interact with it or read it with when I’m just sending my mind inside myself like this, and I certainly don’t know the language it was in. I just saw it, and knew what it said. So weird.

...

After opening my eyes in the real world again, I felt a fullness in my belly that made me think what I was going to bring into the world was too big to do in my room. In fact, I should probably find the place I intend it to stay first.

Considering the time (late evening) I probably should put off the rest of this for tomorrow. I’m going to want to consult Alan and Greg regarding where to install the plaque… wait, shouldn’t I consult them too? Maybe learn the plaque’s name while I’m at it.

Well, that can wait for tomorrow. I think I want to spend the rest of the night earning some DP.

...

Alpha’s view

Working for Lae has been so great. I managed to convince her to stop wearing her panties, and let me handle the DP generation and entertainment during the day. At least, that was my excuse. I just want to play with her and enjoy the power I have over her. I invested plenty of DP into improving my senses, so I can tell exactly how she reacts to every touch and stroke. Oh, the feeling of power this gives me is wonderful. 

Knowing I can make her squirm any time I want (though I kindly avoid interfering with her work too much) and knowing she lets me do it to her, is so great. Every time she shifts her weight, or wiggles her toes, or repositions her legs, it’s because of me. When her leg twitches or she tries to lift herself off of me a little with her hands, it’s because of me. I can’t imagine letting someone do this to me. I’d feel so helpless. Lae though, Lae seems to enjoy this! With all the DP I’m earning, and how useful it is, I’m basically getting paid to play! Best fucking job ever!

***Author Note***

The more I think about Alpha and Lae’s relationship, the more weird it seems. I’m not really sure love is the right word for how Alpha feels towards Lae, and I’m definitely sure it’s not the right word for how Lae feels towards Alpha. I think Alpha might not be so much in love with Lae, as in love with the power dynamic and relationship between them. Someday, if that changes or goes away, Alpha may lose interest.

16