Chapter 41: Reconnecting
359 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Spoiler

18+ scene down here: for those not into that sort of thing, you’ve been warned.

[collapse]

                    

            

                

Anna was pulling at her face every which way and that. Trying to find the older woman she grew up recognizing and respected.

“How the fuck does one just become younger?!” Anna shouts out loud.

“When you figure it out, please do let me know. I know quiet a few people, myself included, that would give a duchy for that info.”

Anna whirled around to look at Helena.

“This isn’t funny for me your majesty!” Anna hissed through gritted teeth before turning back to the mirror. “How the hell have I gone this long without knowing I aged backwards at some point?! I should be about thirty-one! Almost thirty-two!”

“By the Light! You are only eight years off from me?!…” Helena exclaimed in surprise, she then smirked before adding. “Care to trade up from a Warchief to a Queen?”

“Mother!” “Helena!” Both Lilian and Anna shouted in indignation.

Helena holds up her hands in surrender.

“Kidding! Kidding… by The Light, neither of you two have a sense of humor…” Helena groused. “I don’t even find females attractive that way anyways.” She looked between her daughter and daughter-in-law, seeing their different disposition on the matter. One stressed, one distraught.

They do need sometime alone to reconnect. Let’s retreat for now and stop teasing them.

“Okay you two, I can see you both are going to be extremely busy figuring things out for yourselves, especially with everything that has happened or revealed.” The Queen announced. “I will get going and leave you two alone for now.” Helena walked up to her daughter and gave her a short embrace before whispering to her.

“See you two at breakfast; when you two talk: make sure you listen to her side first, then explain your side, then work on a compromise together.” She sagely imparted onto Lilian.

Lilian couldn’t help but chuckle at her mother’s seemingly fascinated interest in her relationship with Anna; how she was trying to help her out with it at all chances.

“Thanks mom.” She whispered in reply. “We’ll see you tomorrow morning at breakfast: tell Harks that we will not be joining you guys for dinner, but to enjoy it without us. I am sure he might kick up a stink about not eating without me. Tell him it’s my orders.”

Her mother smiled at her.

“Will do; is he your second?” She asked Lilian curiously.

Lilian shook her head.

“I don’t have one yet, but he is a likely candidate: but he probably will not take it because of his age, he is as old as uncle Dracogrious.”

“Ah! Got it. I understand then.”

She leaned in and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek before turning away.

“Have a goodnight you two.” Helena told them as she walked towards and exited the room.

“Bye mom.” Lilian waved casually.

        

As soon as the door closed. Lilian started to feel nervous again. More so than when she first entered the room.

Guess I knew on instincts somehow, that the woman inside this room before was not Anna; that was probably why I wasn’t feeling as nervous…… But now?…

Lilian looked towards her mate who was still busy studying her own reflection in the silver mirror. Just looking at her back made Lilian’s pulse spike.

Lilian let out a sigh.

“How are you doing Anna?”

“*SIGH* I don’t know honestly. You would think that getting kissed by your half-sister, or having her cast a spell on me would be the highlight of the day… but finding out I have regressed almost almost ten years or more?! That is just too much for me to handle!” She shouted the last part of that sentence before closing her eyes. “… I won’t lie to you Lilian. This scares me a little… I keep thinking to myself… am I even the me I think I am?” She comments to Lilian.

“What do you mean?” Lilian questions.

“I mean, what if everything I was told, was not the truth? I can’t hear Rayala at the moment so I can’t ask her… and Lazrator here has no idea what is going on……” She tells Lilian with a gesture by lifting her staff up. “I’m just scared of what else might have been done to me without me knowing. Like? Am I even the real me? Like am I some sort of clone and the real Anna Gardener is back on earth?”

“Would that matter?” Lilian asks her casually.

“Of course it does?!” Anna says passionately. “That means I am just some copy made by Earth or Rayala or something… which means I got left behind on earth during a demon invasion.”

“A what?!”

“.…………..…………”

           

Anna realized she dropped the lead on with what she just said.

“Oh yeah… haven’t told you about what I know as a shaman, or what I learned since I becoming a shaman.” She lifted her hands and shoulders. “Oops!~” She says playfully.

Lilian sighs before she pinches the bridge of her nose.

“Yeah… we really need to talk about things.” Lilian looks up and smiles at her mate with love. “We have been holding back on talking for far to long.”

Anna smiled back at Lilian through the mirror.

“I wholeheartedly agree.” Anna says as she turns from the mirror to face her mate. “Let’s sit down.”

“Okay.”

They moved over to the chairs and sat down facing each other.

Anna, looking at Lilian sitting across from her, was nostalgically reminded of something and it caused her to chuckle.

“What is up?” Lilian asked her curiously.

“Oh! It’s just that,— I was thinking, when was the last time we got to sit down like this and talk with each other? It had to have been before you became Warchief right?”

Lilian eyes went wide.

“Yeah… I think you’re right, it must have been back on mount Maraiya… Wow that was so long ago!” Lilian exclaimed in astonishment.

“Right?! That was what I was thinking!” Anna agreed exuberantly. But her demeanor quickly shifted to a somber expression.

“So? How, where or what do you want to talk about first?”

“……………………”

Lilian was quiet for a while before she answered.

            

“How about we start at the beginning.” Lilian suggests. “So then I can hear everything you have to say about things from your perspective first, before I say anything about what I am thinking currently: because, if I must confess Anna. My thoughts are muddled about everything… I am hoping that if you explain to me everything from the beginning, maybe things will start to make more sense to me.”

Anna nodded at Lilian with a smile.

“Alright, that’s fair; I can do that… now, when was it exactly?…” Anna ponders in thought. “It was… when you left for a few days to go get the elixir.”

Lilian’s eyes opened wide.

“As far back as that?!” Lilian asks in surprise.

“Maybe farther?” Anna confesses. “When I was sick, I was having these “dreams,” and I use that term loosely, of someone calling out to me…… But it wasn’t until your trip to the trolls that I could hear the voices clearly. But after that, it was anytime you weren’t there, I was hearing a voice whisper to me. Which I learned was Rayala.”

         

Anna went on to explain things to Lilian about everything Rayala had said to her, or had explained to her.

From who Anna and her family was. How she had a connection to the Planet Mother Earth. How she learned how she instinctively knew what plants were which, or what they needed. How she was sent to Rayala because the demon invasion of earth.

She explained all she had learned from Rayala to Lilian.

                   

“And honestly Lilian… during that whole two months of talking with her. I was questioning everyday whether or not I was hearing things inside my head; Whether or not I had somehow gone crazy.” She looked up with a sad smile at Lilian. “It wasn’t until you introduced me to Tharhym that I gained some sort  of piece of mind on the fact that I could supposedly hear the planet’s voice; at Rayala’s urging, I told him her true name, then called her my mother; which at that point, he offered me a chance to learn to be a shaman; to be his successor.”

Lilian sat there listening to Anna with rapped attention at every word she had said.

“*SIGH* I see…” She breathed out the words in almost a morose sigh.

“I guess it is your turn now.” Anna suggested. “How do you feel about everything? Anything you want to say to what I just told you?” She encouraged.

“A few.” Lilian told her sternly. “First off. I think I might be one of the few Mokra’Torcs who now has a hatred for their own planet mother.”

Anna chuckled at Lilian’s comment.

“I highly doubt that you are the first person to curse their creator like that before.” Anna replied playfully.

Lilian smirked at her mate before her face turned firm again.

“Why didn’t you tell me after that then? After you started your training.” Lilian asked Anna.

Anna let out a sigh before she answered.

“I’m asking myself that exact same thing… I could tell you a whole lot of excuses, all of them true; but at the end of the day Lilian, I think I was just scared.”

“Scared? Of what? Me?!” Lilian asked her incredulously.

Anna nodded.

“Yeah, silly right?… I just thought that, what if what everyone was saying was right, you know? What if Tharhym and Rayala were telling me the truth, that no matter what I said to you; you wouldn’t believe me that I was a shaman. I was also scared that… What if you did? What if that made you resent me?…”

“Resent you?! Why would you think I would resent you for that?” Lilian asked her incredulously.

Anna shrugged.

“It was because… *SIGH* Lilian… there is no way to say this without hurting your feelings, so I’ll just say it. I could see that you weren’t happy in the village.”

Lilian looked at her mate with a surprised expression.

“It’s not to say you didn’t like the village or the Mokra’Torc people!” Anna quickly clarified. “But… I just felt like you weren’t as comfortable there as you were in the mountain, you also hated being around so many people and you hated the elders, with all their complaints and their traditions; you chaffed at anyone trying to tell you what to do.”

Lilian looked down at her hands with a deprecating smile on her lips.

“Was I so obvious?” Lilian asked Anna with a sad chuckle.

Anna looked at her girlfriend compassionately.

“I don’t think it was that obvious, Tharhym just thought you needed more time to figure out how to be a leader; to find your own way to lead people.” Anna explained. “But I just honestly think you weren’t happy being the Warchief at all; that you would rather have been up in the mountains hunting then leading people.” Anna reached over and grabbed her girlfriend’s hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. “This was a minor reason I didn’t tell you either. I knew how much you were having a hard time dealing with everything and I knew how much this meant to you. I didn’t want to tell you how great and wonderful my life was going in comparison: with how many friends I had made, how much I felt I was helping in the kitchens, or how my training was going. I was scared that you might be mad at me that everything was going well for me, when you were having such a hard time.”

Lilian looked at Anna with a mixture of hurt and curiosity.

“Did you think I would actually be upset with you, to hear that you were doing well?” Lilian questioned Anna.

“No, like I said, it was a minor reason; which was more like just another excuse I used to keep from telling you, one which I also used to convince myself to not tell you sooner; and not just because my mentors told me not too, but also because I wanted to help support you without looking like I was having it easy… But I guess the real reason I was so scared of telling you, was because I was scared that Rayala and Tharhym were right: but when it came right down to it, I decided that I couldn’t not tell you before I had to go get Rayala’s gift.” Anna informed her, while pointing at Lazrator who was perched on the table’s side. “I decided, that I would rather have heard from you flat out that you didn’t believe me, rather than not having told you at all and continue keeping secrets from you.”

“But you did! You also had kept secrets! And you were also mad that I didn’t believe you!” Lilian pointed out accusingly.

“I know that! That is why I decided to tell you then! Because I was tired of the keeping it a secret. I wanted to trust YOU, that no matter what; that you would trust me, even if you didn’t believe me!”

“I what sense does that make?!” Lilian questioned. “Who would trust someone they didn’t believe?!”

“I would.” Anna told her girlfriend flatly.

“I— wha?— What? Why?” Lilian asked stunned.

“Because I had too.” Anna explained. “I was transported to a different world from my own. Landed on a mountain with strange things, in a strange environment, with creatures that didn’t exist on my world, outside of fiction or the imagination.”

“……………………”

“I had no other choice at the beginning but to trust a woman I had just met, who taught me about this world, despite everything I had learned from my old world, that taught me that everything she said was impossible.” Anna said in a strained voice.

“……………………………….”

Anna reached over and grabbed Lilian’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

“And despite everything; all the hardships, hurdles and hurts: I still love and trust her very much.” Anna said emotionally with tears running down her face.

After looking at Anna face for a moment, Lilian let out a sigh and gave Anna’s hand a reassuring squeeze in return. She smiled up at her mate with a love in her eyes.

                  

“You’re right Anna… And I am so sorry: I should have done things differently; I realize that now.”

Anna looked at Lilian face as she watched her girlfriend expression become melancholy.

“Lilia—“

“Ssshhh…” Liliah shushed Anna gently with a sad smile. “I wasn’t done yet; please let me finish. After all: you said it was my turn.” She quipped.

This made Anna smile back at Lilian’s smirking face.

Lilian sighed before talking again.

“I… after leaving you here; after saying goodnight to you, I went to my room. Waiting for me there was my mother. She and I had a long and significant talk about the past. I… I think I have forgiven her, funny as that is… I related to what choices she made a little to closely for my liking. Which made me realize how much of my mother’s child I really am.”

Lilian then went on to explain to Anna about everything she and Helena had discussed.

About her time living in the castle grounds as Helena’s daughter. About her rearing of being a royal. About all the machinations her mother had told her that went on behind the scenes while she was growing up.

The reason why Helena gave Lilian up.

How her parents had met and the reasons her mother went back to the kingdom.

              

Lilian watched with as her mate sat there with a rapped expression on her face; taking in every word that Lilian said about the past. Her eyes shining with fascination at everything Lilian was describing.

As Lilian came to the end of her mother’s tale of her youth, Lilian smiled sardonically.

“As you can see and as I realized myself, I am no better than my mother in how I treated my mate. I almost feel I don’t deserve your forgiveness for what I have done.” Her expression morphed into one of pleading.

“I am sorry Anna. I realize that I should have done things differently, that I should have at the least listened to you and considered what you were saying instead of dismissing it. I am also sorry for not trusting you like I should have; I realized after talking with my mother: that out of everyone, you are the only thing in my life more important that any other thing I hold dear. That I should have held that in a higher regard than other things; that you are the one thing I can’t live without.”

Lilian observed her mate—

                 

              

No.

             

Anna.

              

My Anna.

                

She looked at her Anna as she worried her bottom lip with her teeth, while also trying to smile; her tears flowing freely as she stared back at Lilian.

Lilian for some reason, when what was running though Anna’s head at that moment: how happy Lilian’s words made her. How this was exactly what she wanted to hear. How she was so happy that Lilian had understood Anna.

This made Lilian relieved in a way, to see Anna in such a state.

        

But I am not done yet.

                  

Lilian got up from her chair, letting go of Anna’s hand and moved to her side. She stood in-front of Anna smiling down at her.

                      

“I also realized that I am more than just the some of my two parents… or their respective heritage or my own: that I am just as much human, as I am Mokra’Torc.” Lilian explained to Anna.

                      

                            

                                  

She knelt down in-front of Anna.

              

Anna observed with a curious expression as her girlfriend got down on one knee.

                            

“I realized that I shouldn’t get hung up on things like traditions or do what I think others might want me to do just for the sake of securing my position as Warchief: that if it cost me anything in regards to our relationship; then it isn’t even worth considering.”

                           

Lilian reached up and took Anna’s hand.          

She then brought it down to her face, kissing the back of Anna’s hand.

                      

“Anna” Lilian called her name in a whisper as she closed her eyes.

                              

Lilian turned Anna’s hand over so that her palm turned towards her face.

She gently kissed the inside of Anna’s palm, as tradition dictated Lilian should.

                     

“I realized that we should just do what we want. That any other factors after us is only a bonus or are just insignificant.” She told Anna. “I realized that you have been putting up with things the Mokra’Torc way for my sake for far to long. I even remembered a time I was considering us having to go through their horrid traditional way for Warchief’s to show who their mates were. But at some point, I stopped considering you and mine human side of things.”

                                          

Lilian opened her eyes to observe Anna looking down at Lilian with even more emotions, and eyes wide in surprise.

Lilian smiled up at Anna as she kissed higher on her palm, moving towards her wrist.

“Anna…” Lilian breathed as a whisper again.          

            

           

“Will you do me the honor of making me the happiest woman in the world and being my lawfully wedded wife?” Lilian asked as she placed a gentle kiss on Anna’s wrist.

                        

Lilian had felt herself becoming more nervous than when she first had knelt down.

So much so that the thudding of her heart was so loud within her own ears, she missed what Anna had said.

“What was that my love?”

         

       

       

             

“Yes!” Anna told her in a strained voice.

“Yes Lilian! Yes! Oh my God! Yes!”

         

Anna dropped from her chair to the floor and threw herself towards Lilian.

They both laughed and giggled their happiness as they held each other.

                 

“Oh my God Lilian! How long have you been planning on asking me this?! Hou know what?! I don’t care! Oh my God Lilian! You have just made me the happiest woman on earth!”

Lilian chuckled at her mate’s misuse of which planet she was on.

“Rayala Anna.” She corrected.

“Shut up!” Anna quipped. “You know what I meant!”

Lilian chuckled.

“Yes, I do.”

They pulled away from each other a bit, so they could both stare into each other’s face.

“Lili~“ Anna called to her with a smile that shone like gold.

“Anna.” Lilian replied back with a large smile of her own.

                      

They came together quite naturally, needing no other words or urging, as their lips met in a gentle and loving kiss.

One which soon had their mouths forming together from side to side as they continued kissing each other.

Their tongues soon finding their long, but not forgotten partner as they explored one another again for the first time in months.

         

“Ah!~ Lilian!~” Anna moaned as Lilian started kissing down her jaw.

        

“Yes my Anna?~ What do you desire?~” Lilian replied breathily.

“You!~” Anna told her straightforwardly. “Just you!~ right here!~ right now!~” As she told Lilian this, she pulled Lilian’s head back to look into her eyes. She leaned forward placing a chasten kiss onto her forehead.

“Ready for lesson three?~” Anna asked her coyly.

“Lesson three?” Lilian asked in confusion.

Anna rolled her eyes.

“It wasn’t that long ago. Remember?~ Your sex education that I was teaching you? What lesson had we not gotten to yet?~” Anna reminded her with a question.

          

Lilian stared at the Anna who wore a patient expression as she waited for it dawned on Lilian.

“You mean?!”

“Yeah!~” Anna told her in a breathy voice that had Lilian shivering. “Ready for your lesson on make up sex?~” She asked teasingly.

                    

          

Lilian wasted no time as she lifted up Anna to carry her from behind the back of Anna’s legs while supporting her back with her other arm. The bridal style carry caused Anna to let out a giggle.

But against her expectations, Lilian was carrying her away from the bed, and towards the door.

“Umm… there is a bed right behind us?” Anna pointed out.

“That is someone else’s bed; for we won’t need this room anymore, will we?” Lilian phrased the question to Anna, but she felt a twist in her stomach as she waited for her reply.

“Well, when you put it like that. I guess you’re right.” She pulled herself up and kissed Lilian on the cheek. “Take me to your room then.”

“Our room.” Lilian corrected, which she was delighted to see brought a larger smile to Anna’s face.

Lilian struggled to open the door as they then departed the room, heading towards Lilian’s own bedroom.

After they entered, Lilian headed straight for the bed, laying Anna down on top of the bedspread.

She then crawled her way slowly up the bed towards Anna who was staring her with a wanton look of desire, that sent a shivers down Her spine.

As she hovered over Anna prone form; she smiling down at her, with Anna smiling back up at her.

“Hello my Ashu’Rágé.” Lilian greeted her love. “Oh how I have missed you!~” She told Anna in a passionate whisper.

“Me too Lili!~ I’ve missed you so much!~” Anna told her as she raised her arms, placing them around Lilian’s neck. “I am so sorry for what I did and keeping secrets from you.” Anna apologized again. “I hope we’re done with those things and we can move on.” She told Lilian sincerely.

“As am I my love, as am I. I am sorry for keeping my lineage a secret from you, and I am sorry for not putting more faith in you.” Lilian leaned down and kissed Anna’s forehead, which made the woman beneath her release a needy whimper; which was music to Lilian’s ears. “And I promise to listen to you first before anyone else ever again.”

“You don’t need—“

“But I am, and I will.” Lilian looked at her sternly. “I realize we are both at fault: but I must recognize my own short comings my love; my Anna.”

Anna felt her heart skip a beat at Lilian’s words.

“I like that.”

Lilian tilted her head.

“Like what?”

“What you just said: called me your Anna. I like that.” Anna told her as she let her hands trail down Lilians sides.

Lilian smiled at her words.

“But you are aren’t you not?” Lilian quipped as she leaned down and nipped at Anna’s, making her release a gasp. “My Anna.”

“MMM!~ Yes!~”

Lilian quirked an eyebrow.

“Yes what?~”

“Yes Lilian!~ I am your Anna!~ Yours!~” Anna assured her.

Lilian smiled widely as she scrapped her teeth over Anna’s throat, making her love moan loudly.

“Mine!~”

“Yours!~”

           

They then came together in a passionate kiss, their bodies pressing together.

Their hands roamed over their clothes, desperately trying to help the other to get disrobed, all while trying to stay in contact with one another’s lips and body.

“Ah!~ Lilian!~ I love you so much!~” Anna proclaimed as Lilian pulled away from her face.

Lilian pulled on Anna’s vestment and threw it off the bed. She stared down at her love’s supine body, as Anna lay there looking up at Lilian with smoky laden eyes.

“And I love you my heart: for that is what you are, my one and only heart’s desire.”

“My God you have a way with words!~” Anna told Lilian with a sappy look on her face.

Lilian smiled at Anna as she threw her own jerkin away.

“I am only speaking truths of my heart Anna.” She told her as she leaned back in towards her.

As their breasts touched they both releases moans of want.

“AH!~ Lilian!~ please!~”

“Already?~” Lilian teased.

“That is how make up sex is!~” Anna explained. “To feel the connection right away with your love after so long!~”

Lilian rolled her eyes as she moved her mouth down with a trail of kisses towards Anna’s pert breasts.

“Maybe so; but I feel that it is more that my love is needy and impatient, rather than this being how couples recuperate after an absence of intimacy.” As Lilian was whispering this to Anna, her hand trailed down from her torso, too her pelvis, where it disappeared into Anna’s slacks.

               

*GASP*

          

“LILIAN!~”

Anna screams her delight as Lilian’s fingers make contact with her vulva.

“Goodness my Anna!~” Lilian pretends to act shocked. “Look how much of your essence has escaped you already!~” She teased.

“Lilian!~ Ah!~ Please!~” Anna cried out in pleasure as she felt Lilian stroke over her labia; her hips jutted off the bed with each passing stroke of Lilian’s hand.

“Impatient my love?~ ah!~ Do you want me now?~ ah!~”

Even though they had barely started, Lilian felt her own body start to heating up as she continued to stroke Anna’s cunny.

Lilian then leaned forward more to whisper more directly into Anna’s ear.

“Do you want me to fuck you?~ Aaahhh!~” She professed provocatively as she could while she started to thrust her own hips against Anna’s own with every upward stroke of her hand: pressing her fingers harder against Anna’s clit.

“Yes!~” Anna cried out. “Please Lilian!~ ah!~ before I!— Ah!~ I am so close Lili!~” She warned her.

Lilian leaned up one her one hand as she smiled down at her love while she continued to pleasure her.

“Then we need to get these pants off!~ Ah!~” Lilian started to move her hand from Anna’s pants.

“NO!~” Anna cried out in frustration.

She reached down and held Lilian firmly against her, trapping her inside her pants as she rocked her own hips back and forth over Lilian’s hand.

“Please Lilian!~ ah! I am!~ ah!~ so close!~ ah!~ Just!~ ah!~ fuck me!~” Anna told her through pants of breath.

Lilian quirked an eyebrow at Anna’s impertinence.

“Just like this?~ Right now?~ With your pants still on?~” She asked Anna breathily.

“YES!~” Anna cried out.

“Lilian!~ Ah!~ Please!~ I won’t last much longer!~” Anna informed her. “Just fuck me hard!~ Take me!~ Make me come!~ Make this one quick!~”

Seeing how needy her love had become. Lilian felt as her own pulse raise in sympathy at Anna’s helpless want; her nostrils flared quickly as she pulled in air faster as her heart was sent into overdrive at the sight of Anna’s desire.

Lilian was helpless to do anything else but to comply with Anna’s wishes.

She leaned back down, feeling Anna’s arms come up and lock behind her back.

Lilian scrapped her teeth over Anna’s collarbone as she whispered.

“Then feel me my love!~ AH!~ Take me!~”

With that, Lilian pushed through Anna’s labia on a particular long down stroke to push into Anna’s tight entrance.

           

“”MMMMMM!~”

                

Both Lilian and Anna moaned in unison.

“Oh Anna!~ You are all warm and velvety around my fingers!~ AH!~ it feels like!~ Ah!~ It feels like coming home!~”

“Aaaahh!~ Welcome home my love!~” Anna quipped as she felt the fullness of Lilian’s fingers stretch her open.

They shared a giggle at their own words. But all to soon, they were then beyond words as they then began to rock together as one.

Lilian’s hips held firm steady pace, as she drove her fingers deeper inside Anna with every thrust.

By Rayala! I am so close already! Lilian thought to herself. Her every thrust causing the back of her hand to brush and bump against her clit.

“A-Anna!~ My love!~ AH!~ I am!~ Ah!~ So close!~”

“Yes Lilian!~ Yes!~ Yes!~ YES!~ AH!~ I am going to come!~”

Lilian laid a trail of kisses from Anna’s throat, to her chin, until she was hovering over Anna’s face once more.

She watched as Anna’s face was scrunched up with tension as she desperately chased after her release.

Lilian leaned down and whispered to her.

“Come now love!~ Ah!~ Come with me!~”

She then pressed her lips against Anna’s, which relaxed as she opened her mouth to receive Lilian, who then extended her tongue to find Anna’s. Their tongues caressed and teased each other as they both drove each other to their inevitable release.

          

Anna was the first to reach her peak.

“~~~MMMMMMHHHHHPPPPMMMMM!~~~” She moaned loudly.

Lilian moaned along with her as she captured Anna’s moans of pleasure, feeling them reverberate inside of her own skull; she concentrated for a moment just feeling as Anna clenched tighter against her fingers: as her whole body became stiff in the throes of pleasure.

Lilian was also near her own climax, her want to enjoy Anna’s release was just barely overshadowed by her own desire to explode in ecstasy.

She ground herself hard and fast against her own hand as she chased Anna off of the climatic cliff of their coupling.

One thrust,

Two more,

Then a fifth.

                                    

“~~AHHHH!~~” She moaned desperately back inside Anna’s head as she achieved her orgasm.

                   

Lilian stopped her desperate thrusting against Anna, in favor of longer ones to stretch out their collective orgasms. Making the pleasure last as long as possible.

She and Anna spent a time just kissing one another. Truly feeling connected to one another for the first time in months.

“*MPHA* Oh God Lilian!~ That was so!~ Ah!~ So good!~” Anna told her love as she broke their kiss.

Lilian opened her eyes to smirk down at her Anna.

“So?~ Did I do well?~” She bragged about her first foray into make up sex.

“You did wonderfully!~” Anna told her, much to Lilian’s surprise.

But what surprised her even more was when Anna flipped their positions.

                 

                           

Anna on top.

             

Lilian beneath her.

            

                  

“Anna?” She called out wearily.

“What? You didn’t think we were done did you?~” Anna singsonged teasingly to Lilian.

Anna sat up, slowly wiggling out of her now soaking slacks. She kicked them to the side, then clawed at Lilian’s own pants, desperately hurrying to get them off.

After successfully removing the offending garment. She tossed it aside then crawled back up Lilian’s body.

Lilian looked at Anna as if she was staring at desperate wild animal that was in search of food.

“We are just getting started!~” She told Lilian seductively.

She leaned down and kissed Lilian, so help assuage her worries. After she felt Lilian relax into their kissing, she pulled away again. Leaving Lilian whimpering: which she couldn’t help but think was cute.

“We’re going to teach you a new position today!~” She told Lilian.

“A—*GULP* A new position?!” Lilian repeated with a mixture of excitement, longing, lust, and a tinge of fear.

Anna nodded.

“That’s right. Today Lilian, I am going to teach you all about how to sixty-nine!~”

Lilian looked at her love quizzically: as she did whenever Anna said terms that she did not understand, which she assumed were things and terms from her own world.

Anna then stood up before turning herself around. She then stood just over Lilian’s breasts.

“Anna?” Lilian called out to Anna curiously. She thought that this position was a familiar one to her already: the one were you rest yourself on your lover’s face as they feast upon you.

But then, without saying a word back to Lilian, she sat down on her knees on either side of Lilian’s chest.

Lilian stared fixated at the sight of Anna’s still quivering pussy, which dripped with her essence over the lips of her puffy and swollen labia; her opening still slightly stretched.

The sight of which had Lilian’s mouth watering for a taste as she inhaled her lover’s scent.

“As you can see Lilian,~” Anna emphasized with a wiggle of her hips as she reached back to spread herself open more. “This gives you an unfettered view of your favorite thing during sex.~” She looked over her shoulder as best as she could to look at her lover, who was staring enraptured with her sex. “Don’t you just want to lick it? Lick me? Please Lilian?~” Anna asked her in a playful plaintively manner.

Lilian whimpered at the need she heard from Anna’s voice. She raised her arms at the elbows to bring her hands around her love’s diarrhea to spread its cheeks wide. She then leaned forward to like at her Anna’s quivering sex.

She felt as Anna shook all over from the contact of her tongue.

“~~AAAAaaaahhhh!~~ That’s it Lilian!~ right there!~”

Lilian saw at the edge of her vision as Anna leaned forward after her moans of approval.

                  

Then a spark lit and shot tingles of fire through her brain as she felt Anna’s tongue rush over her own cunny.

“Aaaahhhghgh!~~” Lilian moaned with her sex halfway ran across her partner’s own genitalia.

Lilian then realized how this position was different than anything else they had done before.

This allows both of us to be in constant contact with each other’s cunnies! As she thought on this, she realized something further.

That is why she called it sixty—

            

“*GASP* ~~AAMMMNNAA!~~” She shouted in surprise as her love took her clitoris into her mouth, followed by her love’s fingers penetrating her.

         

After taking a moment to get used to the sensation of having Anna forcing pleasure into her, Lilian focused back on her task of pleasuring Anna. She licked through her fold, while also reaching with her hand to start probing Anna’s entrance with the tips of her fingers: just teasing her without entering.

This seemed to work, as she felt Anna hesitate her assault on her own cunny.

Lilian smirked as she realized another aspect of this little position.

This could almost be a game! She realized. Too see who makes which of us reach our orgasm first!

With her goal set.

Well! Not really set, as much as, now have even more incentive to make Anna co—

“~~AAAHHH!~~~” Lilian cried out in delightful agony.

She focus back on her task of giving even more pleasure unto her fiancée.

The thought she just had boggled her mind. She couldn’t believe she had done that and purposed to An—

“Aahhh!~~”

She was realizing a flaw with this position, with Anna’s relentless assault on her own cunny, she had no chance to think of anything else but her own attack.

She leaned downwards, towards Anna’s own clitoris, puckering her lips to suck on the little bundle of pleasure nerves that would assure Anna’s orgasm.

              

*GASP*

              

Lilian smirked again as she heard her love gasping at the pleasure she was bringing her.

Lilian felt a wetness run down her face, which she knew didn’t come from her lover above her.

I am so happy to be here with her!

“Oh Anna!~” Lilian called out to her Anna. “I love you so much!~” she told her tearfully.

“*GASP* Lili!~ me too!~ AH!~ I love you too!~”

They then went back to kissing, licking, sucking, and touching one another’s bodies.                                     

Lilian felt herself getting close. Just the shear sexuality of the act was proving to much for her.

“A— AH!~~ Anna!~ Ah!~ I am going to!~~ AHH!~~”

“MMM!~~ Me too Lili!~ Me too!~ Come with me!~”

They both moved their heads back to their respective tasks of pleasuring their lover.

More licking.

More fingers touching.

Then Lilian felt Anna stick her whole tongue inside her hole, and she came undone.

“*GASP* ~~ANNA!~~ Oh fuck!~ Oh fuck!~” She felt herself explode. Lilian felt that something burst forth from her, as if she was urinating.

Lilian felt Anna also finish above her, as her body trembled and as she mashed her breasts tighter to her belly as she quivered in a low slow moan.

She felt it more than hear it.

In fact. All Lilian could hear currently was a ringing sound in her ears.

           

                        

                              

               

         

      

Lilian wasn’t sure how much time had passed, but she felt Anna move to get up and turn around.

Anna came up into view.

She had a perplexed expression on her face as she looked down at Lilian.

Lilian could help at that moment but think that Anna looked like a being of light to her.

She felt a smile come over her face as she stared up at Anna.         

                   

          

For Anna’s part, she pointed at her head. Her lips moving as if she was speaking.

Lilian tilted her head as she continued to smile at her fiancée.

                     

          

“…n .o. … he.. ..?”

Lilian then realized she was actually talking to her, but she just couldn’t hear Anna over the ringing sound.

She would have move to check her ears: to check if they were covered.

But I am just to tired right now……

         

           

“Onc.. ..ore.. can yo.. he..r me?!” Anna must have been shouting at this point.

“Barely?” Lilian whispered to her.

She watched as this brought a giggle out of her love.

Her face is really wet…… did that come out of me?! Lilian almost panicked as she finally realized that she had discharged enough to soak her love’s hair a bit.

Anna leaned down and they shared a kiss. Which sent Lilian’s eyes rolling back into her head as she shivered at the taste of herself.

Anna pulled away, leaving Lilian whimpering in want. She watched as Anna smirked at her from above.

“Ready for round two?~” Anna coyly asked her.

This brought out another whimper from Lilian.

“Round two?!” She asked plaintively.

This sent Anna into another laughing fit.

“I am just teasing you!” She said with a slap to Lilian’s shoulder.

Lilian smiled up at her love.

“That is good…” Lilian told her. “…Cause I didn’t even feel you slap my should just now…”

“AAAWWW!” Anna gushed over her love’s exhaustion. “Is it time for bed then?”

Lilian nodded weakly.

“Past do for me I think…” This was perfectly parenthesized by a yawn that followed.

“Aaawww!”

“… Stop fawning over… me…” Lilian grumbled sleepily.

“As you wish.” Anna said to her as she pulled the bedspread out from under them and then spread them over top of them both.

Anna stared up back at Lilian’s now sleeping form and smiled to herself.

“Goodnight my heart.” She said with a smile before going to sleep.

            

              

                

               

                                

                      

                          

                        

                     

                 

                       

               

                      

                  

                                

                                        

                                  

                                           

                               

Anna groggily sat up from the bed as she looked around the room. She took in the room around her for the first time since they entered yesterday.

Or whenever it was we got into Lili’s room.

She wasn’t entirely sure at this point. She knew they had left her room hours after she had left Lilian that afternoon.

And that had been the same day so…………

She shrugged.

Guess it doesn’t matter, as long as we don’t miss breakfast with he mother.

But just as Anna had this thought. She then remembered the fact that they needed to meet her mother for breakfast.

“Hey Lilian! Get up! It is… well, I don’t know when it is, but it has got to be morning by now!”

“Rrrrrraaaaggghhmmm……” Lilian grumbled a complaint of her early morning wake up call.

“Come on Lili! You don’t want to miss breakfast with you mother do you?” Anna huffed. “Am I really going to have to tell the Queen of a nation that her daughter slept in because I sexed her to hard?”

She saw her love’s ears turn a nice dark shade of chocolate.

“Alright! ALRIGHT! I am up!” Lilian grumbled some more.

“There we go! There is my usual early raiser!” Anna cheered for her.

Lilian looked at her fiancée sternly. But the thought of Anna’s new title filled her with joy.

“Good morning my Anna.”

Anna smiled at her endearment.

“Morning sweetie.” She leaned over to give Lilian a good morning kiss. “Sleep well?”

Lilian nodded.

“Unfortunately yes.”

“Unfortunately?”

“Yeah…” She laid a hand on these bedding with a longing expression. “These are quite comfortable.”

Anna realized the implications of what she was saying.

“Yeah… they certainly are.”

                                    

Their mood turned slightly melancholy and introspective after that, as they shared a companionable silence.

Anna was the first to shake out of their funk.

“Anyways! We best get dressed and ready. You brought your pack in this room right?”

Lilian looked towards Anna with a smile before nodding her head.

“Yeah,” She jerked her head towards the door. “Over there. Our change of clothes are in their.

“Great!”

Anna excitedly hopped off of the bed.

Lilian quirked an eyebrow at her fiancée’s exuberance.

“What is the rush?” Lilian asked as she sat up, letting the bedding fall off of her upper body.

Anna turned to glare back at her mate. But was met with the sight of her naked upper body. Which she stared at with hungry eyes.

Lilian covered her chest with her arms.

“Stop it!” Lilian chided.

“Huh?” Anna asked her in a daze.

“We do not have time for a quickie! I recognize that look on your face!”

Anna felt her face heat up at being caught ogling her love’s body.

“Sorry! Can’t help it! You’re just to sexy!~” She teased Lilian.

Lilian harrumphed as her own face turned a darker shade of chocolate. This just made Anna giggle at her love’s behavior. She dug through the pack for two sets of their clothes. Handing one to Lilian as she moved towards a rope by the door.

Lilian pulled on the said rope as she put her clothing on herself.

They were just finished getting dressed when Lilian moved back over at the door to pull on the rope again.

Lilian waited another five minutes before her face turned into a scowl.

Anna looked towards her with concern.

“What is it?”

Lilian shook her head.

“Not sure… this rope summons a servant to assist people within the rooms… I saw my mother use this yesterday. Maybe the servant is busy, but I am not sure… *SIGH* either way, I am going to have to go find an attendant somewhere.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, that I was going to have an a servant or attendant take up to the dinning hall, since I don’t know where that is.”

Anna snorted.

“You don’t know where that is?!” Anna giggled.

Lilian playfully scowled at her fiancée.

“I’ll have you know: that I was only a child when I was here, and a lot has changed! Plus I never visited anything but the main gathering hall for formal occasions.”

“…Right… Sorry for laughing, that was insensitive of me.” Anna apologized.

Lilian sighed.

“And I shouldn’t be so sensitive towards it.” She turned to smile at Anna to show she held no ill feelings.

“Why don’t you relax for a bit while I got find us an attendant or somethings to guide us. No sense in both of us getting lost.”

“What about the guys? Won’t they know where the dining hall is?” Anna offered.

But Lilian shrugged.

“I don’t know where THEIR rooms are either.”

Anna nodded at that.

“Guess that is fair,” She walked over and kissed Lilian on the cheek. “Alright. I guess I will keep ringing for an attendant with the rope until you get back. If one shows up, We will be waiting for you.”

Lilian nodded.

“Alright,” She opened the door and stepped out. “See you soon my Anna.”

Anna smiled lovingly at Lilian.

“See ya soon!”

After door closed, Anna returned back to the bed and flopped back down on to the comforter.

As she lay there, she was contemplating ways for them to get a bed back home to wetlands.

She inhaled and regretted it.

The bed smells of us! Gosh! I hope I don’t meet the maids or servants who do our laundry…

… wish we could have gotten that quickie…

           

           

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

                    

Anna sat up as she heard the rapping on their door.

“Guess that must be the servant. Lilian wouldn’t have knocked.”

                     

Anna got up and went to the door. As she opened it, she was greeted with a large mitre staring at her.

“Umm?……”

                                       

“Hello there little girl.” The Archbishop greeted with a thin smile. “Is the Warchief available?”

13