Ch. 7 The Club… Again?
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay’s Pov

Sunlight cast down onto the petite figure curled up against the couch, his pale legs sprawled across the muscular man beneath him and his messy bed hair snuggled into his chest. Lightly snoring unfazed the light shining through the window, birds chirping and cat meowing heard.

Beep. Beep. Beep… The phone on the coffee table went off loudly. Waking him out of his beauty sleep, sprinting his eyes at the brightly lighted phone. “Mmmh-Shut it! Let me sleep!” He jumped up half asleep like a cat that’s trying to escape water unexpectedly thrown at it. Catching himself from falling off the couch, tightly gripping onto Damon’s muscular arms. Balancing himself, ignoring the handsome demon under him.

Stretching his hands out, picking up the phone off the table, clicking the snooze button, and sprinting his blue eyes at the screen. Checking what time it is. 8:50 a.m read on across the bar. Jumping down off the soft man and couch beneath him. Glancing over to see Damon drooling, cuddling with the pillow in his buff arms. “This demon is trying so hard to be cute. Maybe I should take a pic of him.” Whispering in a low voice. 

Brushing his curls out of his face to avoid drool getting in his hair. Grabbing a piece of tissue in the box on the table beside the empty bowl of popcorn and mug in front of the tv. Wiping the drool off his demon’s face, grinning to himself at the thought of this annoying demon. He quietly stepped back behind the coffee table. Holding up the phone, angling toward the cute figure on the couch, nature light highlighting his demonic beauty and handsomeness.

Click... Click... Click… Snapping sounds erupted from the phone as he took pictures of the sleeping demon huddled onto the couch and absorbed in his own world. Should I take it from this angle? Or maybe a close-upshot? Ugh, I’m jealous of this demon! Pilling at his short brown hair in frustration. Unaware of the beast or demon peeks his green eyes curiously at him. 

Creeping off the couch tip-toeing behind him, he’s staring into his phone. Talking and bickering about if the photos came out good or not. Biting his lower lip as he checked out the sleeping demon in the picture, his thumb set it as his background. Convincing himself that he’s just got a little crush on him, nothing more. Plus, I'm never gonna admit it. He’ll drive me mad then.

“He’s such an incubus! Yep, that’s gotta be it!” He yelled under his breath. Picking at the screen, puff his cheeks out. Just as Damon's arms wrapped around his lean waist, looking over his shoulder. Huskily whispering into his ear sends tickles down his spine. “My little pervert, are you taking naughty pics off me? You must’ve fallen for my charms, right?” He rolled his eyes at the demon's words. Prying his muscular arms off him, glancing up at the six feet demon. Damn! Why’s he so tall! Ugh, I'm not admitting it. It’ll only boost his ego. Ignoring the proximity, placing his hands on his hips, stepping on his toes, and pointing his finger at him.

“De-amon in your dreams!” Avoiding his green eyes, staring into the soul, and finding out his dirty little secret. "Slobbering mouth boy!” Dashing his short legs into the kitchen, opening the fridge, grabbing some pineapple juice and leftover lasagna, placing it on the table. Shivering at the eyes staring holes into the back of his head, as he gets some plates and silverware, sitting it on the table.

“Slobber mouth, huh! I’m too handsome to do that. Just admit it! You like me, pervert!” He rolled his eyes, ignoring that dramatic demon’s words. Fixing his plate of food and some for that demon so he won’t feel left out. When he felt pressure on his shoulder, glancing at it. Low and behold, Damon lying his big head on his weak arms. Separating him and his precious food one-on-one time together. Gritting his teeth, seething out of his ears.

“I’ll give you three seconds to remove your big head from me! Or you’ll be missing something very dear to you.” Turning his head around, coldly glaring down at this demon. Why does he even like him, anyway? Were his standards too low? Sighing deep down in his heart.

“Babe, why are you threatening my life bearer? Don’t you want to have kids with me in the future?” Causing him to choke on his food at his ridiculous words heard. Coughing crazily when a big hand gently patted his back. Sending the food down the right pipe and grabbed his glass. Placing it to his lips as the cool liquid soothes his sore throat and gulps it down in whole.

“Thanks, demon. Next time tell me ahead of time if you wanna murder me!” Raising his head toward the guilty green puppy's eyes, looking back at him. Damon can’t be serious, right? Why does he gotta try to guilt-trip him with his beautifully sad eyes? Darn it! How deep has he fallen?

“Babe, will you forgive me? Please!” Damon pitifully voiced out. “Let’s eat together! So, shut it!” He shouted, pretending to be annoyed at his apology. Scooping extra lasagna on his demon’s plate, ignoring his surprised face. Smiling ear to ear his way, gently taking the spoon out his hand. Adding more food to his half-empty plate, making him arc his brow at Damon. He just shakes his head, continuing to refill his glass up again. 

Damon gave him a seductive wink before digging into his food. Letting him enjoy his breakfast in peace together. He could get used to this, him and his annoying big demon. Who's more of a pervert than him in every aspect. As he chomped down onto his savory food, enjoying every bit. Washing it down with his fresh juice in one gulp. Sneaking a glance at his demon. 

“Are you checking me out, babe?” He shook his head, not bothering to deny his claims against him. Since they kinda were true, not that stopped him from denying it in the past. His feeling for this demon must be real or else he won’t easily back down. It’s already a miracle he hasn’t confessed this to him yet. Hopefully, he hurries up and seduces me.

His two-week suspension surfaced to the front of his mind, poking at his conscience. Curiously eying Damon, that’s staring at him. "Babe, what’s wrong? I’ll listen to what’s bugging you.” Softy breathing in and out, he weakly responds,” Just thinking about my suspension and my lost scholarship. This is what I get for befriending complete strangers who're obsessed with me.” Lying his head on the table explaining to Damon. 

Who covered his mouth with his hands? Preventing him from degrading himself any further, removing his hand, rubbing his back, gently scolding him, "Babe, it’s not your fault evil people tried to gain your trust and fool you. I promise to let no one else hurt you again." His upper lips arced into a bright smile, glancing up at Damon.

“You really know how to cheer people up, Damon. Thanks, I need to hear that." He seriously shook his head my way. Grinning at me, replying in a deep voice, “I only cheer you up, babe.” Taking out his phone, dialing up someone. Eying me he asks,” Jay, do you wanna go out with me and my friends?”

“How many are we talking about?” He glances over, curious about how many friends his demon’s inviting out tonight. Even though they’ve been going to the same school for four years, never noticing each other's existence. Far as he knows anyway. 

“Two at most, if Michael can seduce- I mean to win Sam over.” My jaws dropped, shocked at what he heard. And here he thought his handsome demon had more friends. Not that a problem. Fixing his face before Damon saw his face. He silently prayed that he didn’t misunderstand his shocked expression. Maybe therefore he doesn’t have friends.

“Oh, then fine. I’ll go! How long have y’all been friends?” Feeling Damon's green eyes softly staring his way, he relaxed, taking a seat on the plush couch. Covering himself in the soft throw blanket.

“Well, I've been friends with Micheal since freshman year and Sam for half a year.” He sat beside him on the couch, snuggling up under the blanket, and happy about his friends. His blue eyes watch his face in awe, internally proud of himself for falling for his demon. Instead of isolating himself from human interaction, after being constantly disappointed.

“I bet you’ll like Same. he’s more reserved as far as I know but sarcastic to Micheal that’s being after him this year.” Yeah, anybody he recommends may be a great person like him. Despite his annoying and seductive behavior. Staring up at the ceiling, at the beautiful light fixtures and kind light shining into his blue eyes.

“Mmmh, he seems like a cool guy.” Agreeing with his demon, satisfied by everything he’s heard. He wanted to tell Damon that, “truthfully Damon, you’re the coolest guy I've ever met, in the seventeen years of my life.” But, he’s too stubborn and shy to say that out loud. What if the whole boyfriend thing is a lie? Cuz, I've been hurt too much already.

“You better not fall for him.” He playfully rolled his eyes. Glancing to see his demon seriously arching his brows. He sure is a jealous guy, how cute! Biting his inner lip, trying to hold back his laughter.

“Why can’t I?” Egging on his jealous demon. Arcing his upper lip at his answering his funny question. 

“I’ll tie you up and hide you from the world.” His green eyes darken, as he scooted closer to him next to him on the couch.

“I’ll see about that, demon. Imma takes a nap, wake me up when it’s time.” His eyes closed. Darkness overtook him. Damon laid his head gently on his lap, covering his body in the soft blanket.

Later that night...

“It's time to get ready, babe. I got food in the car already.” Damon gently shook him, waking him up. Opening his eyes, rubbing them, glancing over to the fully dressed man in front of him.

“Okay, I’ll meet you outside.” That’s wearing a black dress shirt and some jeans. Paired with his nice leather shoes. Dang, his demon can really dress up as his backside came into his view. As he went out the front door.

“Okay, I’m done! Club, here I come again!” After throwing on his clothes, he brought them over to his house. Striding out the front door, in his nice shirt and shorts.

Arriving at the fancy club, following behind Damon, entering style. Getting out of the car, checking out Damon briefly. Entering the dim room, a bar came into view.

“Here they are, let go by the booths.” He saw two dudes he pointed out. One is taller than the other, slightly shorter than him. Still pretty tall, in his opinion. As they got closer to them.

“Sam, this is Jay, and Jay, that’s Michael, my best friend,” Damon introduces Sam, that is wearing a white tank top and some jean shorts, gray eyes staring back at him. Long curly blonde hair, complementing his chestnut tone.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” He reaches his hand out to him. Grabbing it, they shook hands and greeted each other. He’s so beautiful, but not like his demon. Still a handsome guy, though.

“Bro, is he your man yet?” Micheal smirked playfully my way, wiggling his eyebrows between us. Despite his muscular build, with a kiss tattoo that looks cool. Sam rolled his eyes, distancing himself from him. Sneaking over to his side as Damon sat over beside Michael whispering loud enough for him to hear.

“Ye-” Interrupting his demon’s bold-faced lies. He gotta win this pervert over if he wanna get with him. "Nope!" Grinning at the demon that glared at him. About to get up when Michael winked at Sam next to me.

“Looks like I'm the only one with my boo. Right, Sam?” At that, he ignored him before truthfully replying. Making him feel slightly bad for the poor man that got rejected.

“What my boo? Do you mean bro or Casper the ghost? Cuz the only man I see is Jay.” Sam scrunched his face up in disgust. Drinking a glass of wine or something, licking his lip. As Micheal gulped, grabbing his glass of drinking in one go. Now that’s what you call a thirsty man.

“Come on Jay, help me ignore that idiot.” He leaned over, whispering in his ear in a low voice. For only him and Sam to know.

"Ok.''He avoids Damon's green eyes drilling into his soul. Nodding his head, when Sam grabs him a shot glass. Under the watchful eyes of two men.

“Let’s take a shot first. Then head to the dance floor.” Filling up both of their shot glasses, he and Sam eyed one another. Taking a shot in one go, the hot liquid warms his body.

“Aren’t you supposed to be reserved?” glancing over at Sam. As they snuck away from the bar table to the dance floor. Where stripers in cages on the stages, male and female, dancing seductively to music playing. Some swing down the poles in sexy lingerie.

“Who told you that? Wait, was it Damon?” Unfazed by his question, like he’s used to this happening. He explained it to him. He nodded at his second question directed his way. As they enter the middle of the dancefloor, that’s a level higher than the bar downstairs.

“Yeah, how did you know?” He answered, feeling the alcohol kicking into his system. Relaxing his whole body, trying to focus on Sam’s words. As the music makes him want to dance, hopefully, he doesn’t embarrass his new friend.

“Cuz, I told Michael I'm reserved. After I lied about dating no one ever.” Nodding his head, ready for the night to begin. Carefully listening to his crazy friend that he just met. He could already tell they'll be the best of friends, from this moment.

“OH!” He accidentally said too loudly. Embarrassingly covering his mouth when he grabbed his hand. Not even mentioning his brief outburst there. How sweet. Dragging him onto the dancefloor.

“Let’s go, Jay!” Sam excitedly yells, ignoring some strange stares their way. 

“TO THE DANCE FLOOR, BITCHES.” He screams out, hipping up his friend that’s swaying his hips as the music plays. As the music dropped hardily, his hips swayed.

“You must have a low alcohol intake!” Sam yelled grinning at him, that’s taking over the dancefloor. Smiling back to him, swinging their arms together.

“YEAH, LET’S DANCE! T-PAIN’S ON! BlAME ON THE HENN!” Letting go of Sam's hands, holding up an invisible cup of Hennessy, grinding his ass against him. As he grabbed his waist, pulling him closer, wrapping his arms around his neck, staring him hard in his eyes, feeling some familiar eyes on him, shaking it off. Letting go of him, jumping on a table and twerking on it.

“SHE LOOKS ME HARD IN THE EYE-EYE! ... GOT YOU IN THE ZONE!... FEELING ON YOUR BUUTT OHH!” Throwing his shirt to Sam when a guy that could dance grabbed him close to his friend and they danced at the table together. He jumps off seductively, rolling his hips, eying one another. As he started twerking and acting tipsier, the dude fake-like slapped on his butt. High fiving him, entering a cage dancing over it.

“Yeah, get jay! fuck it up!”\Sam pumped him up. He twerks his ass, doing some floor world drawing all eyes on him. Even his demon’s green eyes seemed an- His thoughts interrupted when a new song boomed out.

“NOW THAT’S MY SONG! I’M IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER!” Yanking his shorts off, grabbing his shirt out of Sam’s hand. Ignoring his shocked expression as he wrapped his shirt around his neck, swaying hip to the stage where the strippers were. 

“Oh my gosh, Jay! It seems like the boys are angry.” As Sam’s fake fright, at the boys running over in our direction. Not that I'm gonna not get on the stage, striding over to the stage.

“WHO CARES ABOUT THEM. LET TWERKK!” He yelled to Sam as he started twerking dancing against the pole when other male and female dancers surrounded him. Grinding, shaking their ass, climbing up the pole, singing with him.

“Jay! Bitch! Don’t climb up there! I wanna dance with you!” My demon glared at my friend, scolding him before glancing in my direction. Playfully licking my tongue out as the male stripper started giving me a lap dance, hitting each beat on point.

“Get him!” His demon tan face seems red in anger. At the risk of popping a vein when he slapped the female dancer's ass lightly, singing to her. As she dragged him and another male to some seats on the stage. Swinging her hair, twerking, swaying her hips toward the male dancer, rolling her body on him. He threw his shirt to his Damon, blowing a kiss to him.

“It’s too late he’s already in his boxers. Grinding on the pole shaking his ass.” Grinding onto the pole, shaking his ass to the beat. Crowds of people were crowding around him. Throwing stacks of cash on his ass. Which made him hit a split, still twerking and crawling seductively, licking his lips, eying his demon.

“Jay, get your ass down here!” Whose shoving through the crowds, they parted into the middle. Watching as he jumped onto the stage with him, yanking him off the pole. As he’s trying to pick up his cash before anyone steals it and looks over for Sam’s help but sees Micheal scolding him.

“NO! I’M A STRIPPER AND YOUR MY DEMONNN!” At a loss for what to do, he pulls his demon to pole with him. Climbing back up the pole, attempting to twerk against it seductively, biting his lower lip. Rolling his lips when his waist, by his demon enormous hands gripping him. Why is his demon so mad? Isn’t he supposed to watch him, then fall in love with him? Cause he’s in love with a stripper.

 

To be continued…

A/N: Thanks for reading! Comment down if you enjoy reading. 

 

 

0