—1ST CHARACTER POLL—
306 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to everyone who's been reading 'Help Me, Miss Planner!' I am honored to have so many people reading my work! I've been uploading a chapter every single day since I started the series last month, and I have no intention of slowing down anytime soon. The response has been overwhelmingly positive, and I'm incredibly grateful for all of the support I've been getting.

I have been working about 7 chapters ahead, and I plan to do another big multi-release day sometime next week. After that, I might switch to 2 chapters a day or start stockpiling them again, depending on how things go.

Today I want to ask all of you a question: which character is your favorite? Who do you love, or love to hate? And if I haven't given a character a fair chance, I want to know who it is! It could be a minor character who hasn't had a chance to shine yet, or a character who you think should've been up to something bigger, or even a character you didn't initially like but have come to appreciate. Who is it? Feel free to vote for as many characters as you like and write your thoughts about them in the comments section!

The winner of this poll will receive 3 bonus side story chapters dedicated just to them! Even if your favorite character doesn't win, I'll still give any character that recieves a lot of love some extra attention, so don't be afraid to vote for a character if you think they deserve it! This poll will close on midnight PST on Sunday 8/8/21, so cast your vote and make your choice! 

I'm always open to suggestions, feedback, and anything else anyone wants to say to me! Let me know if you like this poll and want to see more, or if you think it would be cool to have different types of polls after a certain number of chapters. What do you think?

I can't wait to hear your thoughts! And thanks to all of you for sticking with me!

Funnyface

Which character in 'Help Me, Miss Planner!' is your favorite?
  • Miss Planner (Perfect)
  • Elder Witness (Combative)
  • Elder Crown (Cruel)
  • Elder Incarnate (Sinister)
  • Elder Presence (Mature)
  • Elder Drifter (Apelike)
  • Elder Mirror (Hateful)
  • Elder Omen (Blind)
  • Milly (Obedient)
  • Black Wolf (Disgruntled)
  • Death Smoke/Black Smoke (Sly)
  • Alex, Chosen Analyst (Unproductive)
  • Tracy, Chosen Analyst (Unreliable)
  • Gordon, Chosen Analyst (Masculine)
  • Erica, Chosen Analyst (Meek)
  • Kay, Hand of Light (Generous)
  • Michael, Chosen Recruiter (Caring)
  • Maxwell, Chosen Manager (Practical)
  • The Sage of Destruction (Empathetic)
  • The Sage of Death (Courageous)
  • The Ancient Race, Artificial Beings (Dimwitted)
  • Master Controller, Leader of the Controllers (Communicative)
  • Lila, the Witch of Darkness (Whimsical)
  • Psychosoldier, Leader of the Black Gloves (Unemotive)
  • The Hounds, Crown's Monster Hunters (Elite)
  • Ghost Knife, Contract Killer (Cold)
  • Guilty Shadow, Ex-Brotherhood (Aimless)
  • Miss Planner's Grandma (Supportive)
  • Other (Please name your choice in the comments below!)
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Aug 9, 2021 08:20 AM.
3