Chapter 29 – Prelude to Revival
3.6k 15 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aizawa trying to enter the classroom but he was blocked by Toga. Well, I am thankful she blocked the crowds but she doesn't need to block Aizawa too right?

"Aizawa-sensei, nothing happened. Just some cockroach trying to do harassment to my friend and I kicked it away." I said to Aizawa. He looked toward the midget that I sent flying and face palmed. "You made a scene already… well Nakiri, follow me." Aizawa said to me, he looked toward Toga and continued. "You too kid. The other kids should've gone home now!!"

We followed Aizawa, Reiko also followed us because she said she was worried that I will get a punishment for causing a commotion. We entered the office and stood near Aizawa that sit on his chair.

"So, explain what's going on!" Aizawa asks us.

"U-umm, I-i-i…" Reiko started talking but can't form a word. Maybe because she's scared of Aizawa or still recovering from earlier. I stopped her from talking and explain it myself.

"So it's like this Aizawa-sensei…" I began explaining what I know. From when I was walking out of the class until I saw the midget trying to harass Reiko. Aizawa sighed and holding his head after hearing my explanation.

"Is that true?" Aizawa directed his question to Reiko.

"Y-yes, I-I don't know what to do if Ayame-chan isn't there." Reiko begins tearing up once more. That midget, I should've hit him harder.

Aizawa seems to understand the story, he contacted 1B homeroom teacher, Vlad King, and told him the story. Vlad King was shocked, maybe because of his responsibility as a teacher, he apologized to Reiko and leave to attend another matter.

'I guess he wants to check that midget.'

"So sensei, what now? If possible I want to accompany Reiko right now, she is scared because of earlier." I said to Aizawa.

"I still have something with you, the other 2 can leave though." Answer Aizawa.

"Haah… then Toga, please accompany her while I talk with Aizawa-sensei." I said to Toga, she is acting a bit weird since I kicked that midget. 'I wonder what's happen?'

"Yes Ojou, but is it okay if we wait here? I was supposed to guard Ojou after all." Toga said to me, as expected she is acting weird! She didn't have her usual tone!

"Can they sensei?" I tried to ask Aizawa.

"No, wait outside." He answered with a stern voice, no can do huh…

"So he says. Don't worry Toga, please accompany Reiko for now. Reiko, please wait for me okay? Let's go home together!" I tried my best to smile for Reiko, since I saw what that midget trying to do, my anger immediately surfaced. I am calm right now, and I want to reassure Reiko about it.

After hearing my words, they exit the room together. I turned to Aizawa again and ask.

"Can you tell me now Sensei? Why you called me here?"

"At first I wanted to talk about the Sports Festival, but after what you have done earlier I will address another thing too."

"And what is it?"

"For the Sports Festival, you will be the one who delivers the speech, and I will give you a punishment. No matter what's your reason, beating up someone in the school still leads to punishment." Aizawa explains.

"hmm, I need to deliver some speech huh? And the punishment?" I said.

"You will be suspended for 3 days, as I stated on your first day in UA, the teacher was given the freedom to decide how the thing runs here. That's why I decided to suspend you for 3 Days, use that 3 days to reflect." Said Aizawa.

"Well then, sensei. May I leave now?"

"Yes, go home! And don't make trouble on your way!" Said Aizawa. I leave the office and meet with Reiko and Toga.

I asked Zarume to pick us up, we talk about random things while waiting for Zarume to arrive. Reiko had regained her usual self after calming herself for a while.

After chatting for a while, I could see my car from a distance. I waved at it and the car stopped right in front of us. But, instead of Zarume, it was Alisa that came out of the car.

"Alisa?! Where is Zarume?" I asked Alisa.

"Madam has asked Zarume to drive her to a gathering, that's why it was me who pick you up Ojou. And Boss asked me to bring Ojou to meet him."

"Dad? But Alisa, could we take my friend to her house first? Her house is located in the same direction as our Mansion."

"Certainly, Ojou."

We entered the car, Toga took the front seat while Reiko and I sit in the back.

I talked to Reiko for a bit trying to considerate to her by not mentioning today's event at all. We arrived at Reiko's home and she exits the car while bidding me goodbye.

Because Reiko already exited the car, I asked Alisa. "So, why'd my father want to meet me?" It's strange for my Dad to send someone to pick me up especially if it's Alisa. I met Alisa as Ayame because Dad sent her to inform me about my sword that I broke at the USJ incident. That means I only know her for 2 days, that's why it's strange if Dad sent her.

If Zarume isn't available to pick me up, if it's my normal Dad, he would tell me to take a taxi or walking home. Because the ones who know my identity as Ayana was my Parents and Toga. Even Alisa doesn't know about it.

"Boss wanted you to join a meeting Ojou, though I don't know the reason. Usually, it's Ayana-Ojou who had to attend to meeting like these after all." Alisa said.

A meeting as Ayame?

"a meeting?" I asked Alisa while tilting my head.

"Yes, I don't know the detail but Boss said to pick Ojou and immediately take Ojou to the meeting place." Answered Alisa.

The car arrived at our mansion, but unlike the usual western mansion, Alisa stopped the car in front of our Japanese Traditional mansion.

'Meeting at this mansion? Could it be?'

I had a rather mixed feeling about this meeting. If my guess is right, then my family still hides something from me.

138