Chapter 31 – A storm is coming!
3.5k 12 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

The atmosphere inside the meeting was nostalgic. It reminded me of when I was a yakuza heir in my previous life.

'For some reason, I like this atmosphere better than in the school or business meeting with my Dad.'

"Now I wanted to address some important thing in this meeting. One of them had a direct relationship with my daughter."

Hmm? Direct relation with me?

"There was a new group that called themselves as 'League of Villains' and they had launched an attack on my daughter." My Dad put on a grin on his face as he said that.

"How dare they!!"

"Are they stupid!! Attacking Nakiri's daughter!!"

"Let's exterminate them BOSS!!"

One voice after another rang out in the meeting hall. Although all of them were an insult and threat towards the League.

"BE QUIET!!" Shout my Dad to calm the other members. "I already sent someone to investigate the matter, and from the info that I received the mastermind behind that group was our former enemy."

With that sentence, the quiet hall once again full of clamoring. This time, my Dad didn't stop it, instead, he add fuel to the fire.

"The mastermind is what we call 'The Guy who stole quirks' and he called himself as All for One."

The hall quiets down. But after a while, a shout full of hatred that can't be compared to the previous one had filled the halls.

"That b*st*rd still alive?!!"

"BOSS allows me to hunt that old monster myself!!"

"To think he survived in that fight against ALL MIGHT. He is a monster!!"

"…"

'It seems my family had a grudge against All for One.'

"Father, who is that All for One?" Playing the role of being clueless, I asked my Dad.

"He was a villain that was despised by Yakuza. A few years ago, we cooperate with the police and heroes to bring him down. 5 years ago, we finally managed to corner him. All Might, at that time, was furious and fought him alone, fortunately, he managed to won and killed him. Or so we think until now." Explained my Dad.

'The story matches with the canon except about the involvement of my family. 5 years ago I was 10 years old, how come I didn't know about it? I thought it was only All Might that fought All for One but to think my family was involved.'

I don't know anything about this event, my Dad, my Mother even the servants didn't say anything about this. I understand at that time I was a kid, but at least Dad could tell me when I told him I was going to UA.

"5 Years ago, I was 10 years old. Why you didn't tell me anything, Father?" I gave my Dad a smile that resembles my Mother's. I was able to imitate her smile recently, thanks to her never ending scolding.

"I thought we will never hear that name again, but now that your sister was attacked, I decided that it's okay to tell you about this. After all, with this information at least you could know about our enemy."

"Is that so? Then what shall we do about this ENEMY of ours?" I asked my father while emphasizing the enemy in my sentence.

"That's right Boss! We should attack them!!"

"Let's raid them!! We will show them who we are!!"

Some of the members express their opinion. Some of them wanted to hunt All for One, while some of them wanted to get out of this matter fearing All for One will come to them.

"Ayana, how about your opinion?" my Dad asked me.

'Umu, how should I answer this. If I want to prioritize my need, I want All for One to disappear right now. But, if we attack him with our forces alone, I had no doubt there will be a lot of victims. Both from our family or civilians.'

I am thinking about a different outcome when we decide to attack All for One. In every situation, because of All for One ridiculous amount of quirks, I am certain the number of deaths will be more than hundreds.

'So the best course of action is to ask him for help.'

"Shall we ask UA for cooperation? All Might is a teacher at UA too."

My Dad seems considered it, he really thinking about asking UA for cooperation.

"That's not a bad idea Ayana Ojou. But you should consider our feelings about wanting to settle this matter our own."

"Yeah Ojou!! Let's just attack them head on."

It seems my idea was not well received amongst the member.

"For now we will be collecting the information about the group. We will decide the course of action depending on the information that we received."

"""YES BOSS!"""

"Now for the next thing that I think we should talk about here. It's about one of our branch groups, Shie Hassaikai."

'Now hold on a minute!! Branch group? Shie Hassaikai?!'

"They made a suspicious movement in this last year. It seems the old man got sick and his adoptive son took over the group."

'Now Ayame, calm down for a moment. Let's hear what my Dad said.'

"From the spy that I planted inside the group, they began manufacturing a certain drug. For whatever effect that drug has we still don't know."

'The drugs, is it Quirk Destroying Drugs? That means Eri's been holding as captive now?'

"Boss, is it not Trigger drug? If I remember correctly, their group was dealing with Trigger drug."

"No, it's another type of drug. We will look at the situation for now, because we still didn't have any concrete evidence for their new drugs. After we got the information, we will move to weed them out. Remember, there was no mercy for those that break our rules." My Dad squinted at the meeting members. After looking at them for a while, my Dad picked up a sake cup in front of him.

"Now, that is the matter that we need to discuss tonight. Now let's enjoy the drink!! KANPAI!!" Said my Dad as he raised his cup.

The other members raised their own cup and shouted together.

"""KANPAII!!"""

'All for One, Shie Hassaikai… a lot of problems occurred in this day. Regarding All for One, I can ignore him for now. Shie Hassaikai on the other hand needed to be solved as soon as possible. Well, I was suspended for 3 days so let's enjoy this night.'

Author Here~

I uploaded 3 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 2 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

So if you want to support me please visit it!!

Thank you!

124