Chapter 32 – A Certain Girl’s Story
3.4k 15 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reiko's POV

Today was a frightening day for me. I thought that UA Hero's department was full of students with dreams to be a hero and protecting the people. But today I realized that I was naïve, even the aspiring heroes were not always good people.

One example was Mineta Minoru, when school just starting, he was immediately branded as a pervert by my classmates. He always made a dirty comment and ogling a girl's body. But he never does something more than that. But for some reason, when the school had ended for today and no one in the classroom except for me and him, he was approaching me.

At first, he asked some questions about the class today which I answered. Since I was a child, I was never good at conversation with other people. If I tried to say something, what came from my mouth was either a stutter or a complicated explanation. That's why people always see me as shy or unfriendly, although that's not true at all.

When Mineta-san heard me stuttering, he said something.

"Hey Yanagi, I had a way to cure your shyness, do you want to know?"

I was surprised because he said that, but I'm not shy or anything, I just don't know how to communicate with other people. That's why I answered him.

"N-no, I am not shy at all. I-I am just not good with communication."

I declined his offer, but that only makes it worse.

"If it's just that, I have a method to make you communicate better." Mineta stood up after he said that.

His eyes bulged and his breathing became rough. I know what's that, that was his expression when he said something pervert or thinking about it. I was frightened, I stood from my seat and retreat to the front of the classroom. He approached me slowly while saying.

"You only need to open your shirt a little you know!"

I can't, he is scary. I retreated faster and finally, my back hit the wall. I can't retreat anymore. It's scary! He is scary and disgusting! At that time, the door of the classroom was opened. But because I was scared, I don't realize it yet.

"Come on, just show me a little!"

"N-n-no, I don't want to! Why are you acting like this Mineta!" I refused him with my last courage.

"Come on!! It's no problem right! It will help you communicate better." I can't stand it anymore, I lower my head and hoping that everything would be okay. I was really scared because of him.

At that time, suddenly I heard something crashing against a desk and the wall. I tried to look up, but before I can look up I heard a concerned voice of Ayame-chan.

"Reiko, are you okay?" Hearing her voice had made me relieved. I raised my head and said.

"Ayame-chan?"

I saw Ayame-chan in front of me. Seeing her figure had made my tension gone, I hugged her and crying on her shoulder. Ayame-chan had saved me, she comforted me, and after crying for a while a teacher came to see what had happened.

The teacher, Aizawa-sensei called Ayame and the girl that blocked the door to his office. Because I was worried, I followed after them. But, when Aizawa-sensei had asked me the story I can't explain it because I was scared when I tried to remember it. Ayame-chan explained it for me and the teacher could only sigh.

Because the teacher said that he had something to say to Ayame-chan, he asked us to left the room. I, with the girl that Ayame-chan called Toga left the room. We wait for Ayame-chan right outside the room. It was awkward for the two of us, that's why I tried to say something.

"U-um-" I tried to start a conversation, but she interrupted me by saying something.

"Say, what is your relationship with Ojou?"

"Y-yes?" I was surprised, she called Ayame-chan Ojou? That means she is one of Ayame-chan's family employees.

"You see, Ojou was always alone since childhood. I was picked up by Ojou's mother when I was 7 years old. Since then, I had lived in Nakiri's mansion without Ojou's knowledge. Since childhood, she trained by herself, not until she was 11 years old that she got a teacher for her swordsmanship."

"Ayame-chan? She is…" I can't finish my word. I thought Ayame-chan's childhood was more fun than that.

"It was after attending UA Ojou had changed. She became more cheerful, she had a lot of friends." I can't say anything but listening to her story. "That's why, when I saw Ojou angry for the first time I was scared. But, at the same time, I am glad because Ojou treasures her friend."

Ayame-chan got angry for me. That much I understand, because at that time, Ayame-chan doesn't smile or grinning like usual.

"Because of Ojou's pride, maybe she can't say it. That's why I will say it in her stead. Thank you for being Ojou's friend." The girl called Toga bowed to me. No, you are wrong. It was me that should say thank you to Ayame-chan for being my friend.

"No, it was me that should say that. I was glad Ayame-chan asked me to be her friend. If it was not for her, I wouldn't have any confidence." For the first time, I was able to convey what I want to say clearly.

"I see, it seems like Ojou is done."

After she said that, Ayame-chan exited from the office and said.

"Let's go home!"

I am truly blessed to be friend with Ayame-chan. But, because today was a long day, I forgot to say thank you to her. Because she said that she has been suspended for 3 days from school, tomorrow I will visit her house to say thank you.

Author Here~

For now, I will do my best to increase my Patreon's Advanced chapters while updating usual chapters daily.

So every day (With the exception of when I updated my fanfiction) I will upload 2 new chapters on my Patreon and 1 chapter on ScribbleHub.

I uploaded 3 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 6 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

So if you want to support me please visit it!!

Big thanks to the new Squad Leader for their support!!
-Ishy391
-Noah
-John J Riggan
-Demi god

Thank you!

123