Chapter 33 – Seeking help
3.4k 29 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

"Ughh- My head hurts." I woke up in my room still in Ayana's appearance. I changed my appearance back to Ayame and wash my face. "Those geezers!! They drank too much until the smell stuck on my body." Grumbling about the event yesterday, I took a shower to wash the smell off my body.

I changed into UA uniform before I remember that I was suspended. "Oh right, I was suspended for 3 days." I took off the uniform and changed into my 1st set.

"Now, what should I do today. Should I pay Shie Hassaikai a visit?" Honestly, I had no plan today, I thought of going to school and do the usual routine but because I was suspended I am not allowed to go to school and had free time as a result.

"Hmm, no. I wouldn't risk myself by going there myself. And yesterday's discussion about All for One, I really need to talk with All Might." It's not that I'm afraid of All for One. But I wanted to minimalize the casualty if my family indeed had some enmity connection with All for One.

"So it's Ayana time to shine huh." I smirked and change my appearance to Ayana again. "Let's get it done, I hope UA let me in."

"What thing do you want to get done?"

My Dad entered my room and looking at me.

"Like I said yesterday if our enemy was that formidable, we should've asked UA or at least All Might for assistance." I decided to tell my Dad honestly. Because I know my Dad personality well, I know that lying will make him restricting my action.

"I see, but no. We will not ask UA for assistance." I can't help but bit my lower lip after hearing that. "But, I wouldn't know if there is someone who asked a certain school to help her family." I stopped moving for a moment then understand what he wants to say.

'I see, as long as it's not Nakiri-gumi that asked for help then I could do as I please.' I smiled after realizing that.

"I understand. Then Father, could you allow me to go to UA? I wanted to look at Ayame Onee-sama school."

"Can't be helped, you want to look around your sister's school."

"Yes, then I will go right now Father."

I exit my room and called Zarume to take me to UA.

***

(UA Entrance)

I exit the car and went to the UA gate that was destroyed before. Because I bring Ayame's student card, the entrance gate didn't shut automatically and let me in. I entered the gate and went to the main building. But, before I entered the main building, Aizawa came out and stopped me.

"You're… Nakiri's sister? What are you doing here?" Asked Aizawa.

"I need to meet with All Might."

"And why'd you need to meet with All Might."

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you about it. It's related to his secret." I can see Aizawa's eyes widen after I said that.

"The school is still ongoing, so be quiet and follow me." Maybe because he trusts me or he knows that I wanted to say something important, he let me in and asked me to follow him.

I followed Aizawa in a hallway that leads to All Might's office. On the way, because the class is still ongoing, there is no student in the hallway. When we reached All Might's office, Aizawa knocked on the door.

"Are you there, All Might? There is someone that wanted to meet you."

Soon, the sound of something falling could be heard from inside alongside a voice of a man.

"Wait a minute!" Another sound of something falling to the ground could be heard. After a while, the sound stopped. "YOU MAY ENTER."

Aizawa opened the door and urged me to enter. "Go, if you are done with your business don't wander around."

"Thank you." I entered the door and saw All Might, in his muscle form sitting in the chair. After I entered the room, Aizawa closes the door.

"UM, WHO ARE YOU, YOUNG LADY? I DON'T THINK I HAVE MET YOU BEFORE." Asked All Might.

"Indeed, this is our first time meeting All Might. My name is Nakiri Ayana, It's nice to meet you."

"ARE YOU YOUNG NAKIRI SISTER?! HAHAHA, YOU SURE ARE DIFFERENT FROM HER."

"Yes, I am. All Might, I have something to tell you and it's important."

"WHAT IS IT? AH, I FORGOT, PLEASE TAKE A SEAT."

I sat on the couch opposite All Might and he placed a glass of tea on the table in front of me.

"Thank you. First of all, I want you to be at ease and hear me calmly. What I want to talk about maybe will shock you and affect you more than you thought."

"HAHAHA, DON'T WORRY NAKIRI SISTER!! THERE IS NOTHING THAT WILL SHOCK ME! BECAUSE YOU KNOW, I AM ALL MIGHT!!" He started laughing after saying that.

"All for One is back." I said calmly. In an instant, his laughing stopped and he slowly turned his face to me and frowned.

(A.N. And All Might Died ... just joking)

Author Here~

Now I will update Oni in MHA on my Patreon daily until the goal's reached. While I will update the free chapter like the schedule 1 chapter every 3 days.

I uploaded 4 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

So if you want to support me please visit it!!

Big thanks to the new Executive for their support!!
-Gagehcks

Thank you!

129