Chapter 35 – UA Lunch
3.2k 22 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Announcement!!

First! I ordered Ayame Illustration for my Patreon September's illustration!

Second, it's a bit long so Click the spoiler below!!

Spoiler

I wrote another story, It's a VR Game LitRPG

I plan to release it on my Patreon on 1 September, and become my Patreon's exclusive story until it hit 10 chapters.

The planned release schedule is at least 1 chapter a week.

If you want to read it early you can visit my Patreon, I will release it in public after it hit 10 chapters tho.

Well, enjoy the story!!

[collapse]



1st POV

"This is awkward…" I said while looking at All Might in front of me. "A yakuza had asked All Might to protect her family. Now that I think about it carefully, Isn't it crazy?" I let a little laugh after I said that.

All Might and Tsukauchi were laughing at my words and say. "Indeed."

We talked about the details of my information after that, I told him everything I know about the league and All for One. But, because I had already been in this world for 15 years, I forgot most of the events except some that I had written in my notebook when I was a child.

After talking for a while, the school lunch bell rang. Because I'm already here with Ayana's appearance, shall I said hello to my classmates? I want to see their reaction after all.

After deciding what to do, I asked permission from All Might to eat in the cafeteria.

"All Might, can I eat in the cafeteria? I didn't eat anything since this morning. I will excuse myself after eating."

"RIGHT, IT'S LUNCH!! NO PROBLEM! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR LUNCH IN OUR CAFETERIA!!" said All Might. "SADLY I CAN'T ACCOMPANY YOU, I NEED TO RELAY THIS INFORMATION TO EVERYONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."

"It's not a problem, well then All Might. Thank you for everything, I will excuse myself." I stood up and bowed a little before leaving the room.

After leaving the room, I walked to the cafeteria. Because of my clothes, and maybe hair I became a center of attention very quickly. Some of them looked at me with curiosity while some of them openly praising me.

I've reached the cafeteria and waiting in line to order a meal. I ordered curry rice and looking around to find an empty seat or my classmates. I found Iida together with Midoriya and Uraraka quickly and approach them.

"Excuse me, can I sit here? I can't find an empty spot." I said to Midoriya. And answering my expectation, he stuttered like crazy while answering.

"S-s-s-s-Sure, y-y-you can sit here!!" When he talked to me (Ayame) he never stuttered before, maybe because he looked at me as a rival or someone to surpass. But looking at his reaction right now, he… really is bad with women.

"Deku! You are stuttering like crazy!" Said Uraraka.

"Thank you, oh where is my manner. I didn't introduce myself yet." I said as I sat on the chair beside Uraraka. "My name is Nakiri Ayana, nice to meet you." As soon as I said my name, I got a reaction from the three of them.

"Nakiri? Are you perhaps related to Nakiri Ayame-san?" Asked Iida as he looked at me.

"Yes, I am her little sister." I give my best smile at him. Iida, Midoriya, and Uraraka dumbfounded after they saw me smiled.

In the distance, I could see a group of Kirishima, Ashido, Yaoyorozu, and Bakugou approaching our table. But, Yaoyoruzu seems to be confused after she saw me. Did she know my identity?

"Hey! Can we sit here?" Said Ashido.

"HAH?!! I won't sit together with that nerd!!" Shout Bakugou.

"Well, Bakubro!! This is the only empty table right now. You won't get to eat if you don't sit here." Said Kirishima.

"Tch!"

The four of them sat at the table and finally noticed me. Ashido, the super extrovert of the group asked me.

"Oh hey! What's your name? I am Ashido Mina, nice to meet you!"

Kirishima noticed my different uniform decided to ask me too.

"You are not an UA student, right? Where's your school? I never see a uniform like that."

Yaoyorozu that's been silent until now decided to speak.

"You are... if I remember correctly the heir of Nakiri's Corporation aren't you?" As I expected she recognizes me. Maybe she attends my debut party or knows me from her parents?

"Yes, I am. My name is Nakiri Ayana, nice to meet you."

Hearing my name the new arrival except for Yaoyoruzu who knows me and Bakugou that suddenly shouting at me were surprised.

"HAAH!! WHAT'S YOUR RELATION WITH THAT HORNED GIRL? HAA?!!" Oh, so he called me a horned girl behind my back.

"Horned girl? Do you mean the girl in front of you?" I pretended to not know anything and directed the horned girl as Ashido that sat in front of him.

"I MEAN THAT B*STARD GIRL WITH WHITE HAIR!! YOU KNOW HER DON'T YOU! YOUR NAME WAS THE SAME AFTER ALL." Did he shout at me with clear anger? But I sense no malice behind his word. Strange, I thought he hated me for surpassing him, but it seems his hostility was only directed to me because he wanted to surpass me. I see, so he's that type of b*stard. All this time I misunderstood him.

"White hair with horns? Do you mean Ayame Onee-Sama?"

"Onee-sama?!! I know Nakiri was an ojou-sama but to think her little sister calls her Onee-sama!!" Ashido shouted all of a sudden.

"HA!! LIKE I THOUGHT YOU ARE RELATED TO THAT B*STARD!!" Bakugou crossed his arm and scoffed in satisfaction. He turned his head to me again and said. "TELL HER! THE ONE THAT WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO WILL BE ME!!!"

'I see, that's the reason behind his hostility. Very well, If I fought you on the sports festival I won't hold back.'

I decided to take his challenge head-on, his type of people must be answered in a fight without holding anything back. If he loses, then he will train harder. If he wins, I'm sure he will train harder either way. I met a lot of this type in my previous life.

"Is that so? Then work hard. If Ayame Onee-sama goes all out, I'm sure she can beat All Might right now."

'Because All Might is weakening.' I add that on my mind. I'm sure I can beat All Might if we fight one to one. Because, I just need to bring him into a prolonged fight until his time limit is reached. Hooray for Super Regeneration.

But, because they don't know what I think, they were surprised.

"No way…" muttered Midoriya. "I know that Nakiri is strong, but for her little sister to be so certain that she can beat All Might. Her power definitely is super strength and speed like All Might, but she is not as strong as him. But if she uses her sword maybe he can fight All Might on equal ground? No, All Might can break her sword if that's the case. But … I see.. but, if it's like that…"

Midoriya started muttering and analyzing by himself. I can't keep up with that, because I had already done with my meal, I stood up and bid them goodbye.

"Well then everyone, it's nice to meet you all. Unfortunately, I had another matter to attend to, so I will excuse myself."

I said that and leave the cafeteria after returning the plate. On the outside of the cafeteria, Aizawa stood up while crossing his arm.

"I will take you outside." He said and started walking.

"Thank you, Eraser head." When I said his hero's name, he turned to me but started walking again after a moment.

'Well then, the next destination is Shie Hassaikai.'



Author Here~

I will update Oni in MHA every day on my Patreon until the goal was reached.

I uploaded 8 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

Big Thank you for our new Executive!
-Kuba 15

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/CM7BRUdd

128