Chapter 36 – A talk and Disturbance
3.4k 30 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Quick Announcement!

I released my VR Games-themed novel on my Patreon.

There are already 3 chapters available, I will update them every week on my Patreon.

I will release it for Public after it reached 10 chapters though.

Well, Enjoy the Chapter!!

1st POV

I wanted to go to Shie Hassaikai Compound directly. But, I don't know the exact location of the compound, that's why I go to Kamino ward to look for an informant. I entered the alley and the people within the alleyway looking at me like they are looking at prey.

Well, what can I do? I, a girl wearing nice clothes walked around the alley alone without any protection. One of the thugs approached me and said something.

"Hey, little lady, what are you doing here?" The one that approached me had an appearance of a regular thug. Although he has a thug appearance, I answered him nicely because he didn't do anything to me.

"I heard there is an informant here, I want to meet him."

He squinted his eyes a little before he said. "Follow me."

He walked deeper towards the alley and I followed him. If he tried to do anything to me, I still had time to escape anytime with my power.

He brought me to a detached warehouse filled with thugs. I raised my guards immediately, but after I saw one man, I understand that he really brings me to an informant. Not the one I prefer though.

"Giran, I bring someone who wanted information." The thug that brings me said to a smoking man wearing spectacles.

"Hou, what does the little lady want from me?" He smiled and ask me.

He's dangerous, as one of the league informants and the source of their weapon or support item. But, on the other hand, he's loyal. He won't give any information of his client as long as he like them. I will take the gamble here.

"Can we talk in private? The information that I want is simple but I don't want other people to know it." I said to Giran. He smiled and gestured the thugs to leave. After the thugs leaving the building, I take a seat on a wooden box facing Giran.

"I want to know the location of Shie Hassaikai Compound." I didn't beat the bush and told him what I want.

"And why'd you want to know missy? I won't ask for your identity or the like, but they are a yakuza. Although a yakuza right now was calm and quiet, they are a dangerous bunch of people you must stay away from."

"Well, don't worry about me Giran." I crossed my leg and smiled at him. "Just tell me where is the location of Shie Hassaikai Compound, for the price let's see. How about I tell you about myself so you can tell the information to The League of the Villains?"

My words get a reaction from him. As expected, he already made a contact with the league. Then I won't beat around the bush again.

"I know something you don't know about, isn't information exchange profitable for you?"

Giran leaned back on his chair and exhale a cloud of smoke from his cigarettes.

"What do you know?"

"Everything, I guess. After you tell me the location I will allow you to ask one question that you want to know and I will answer it truthfully."

"4 blocks north from here. You will see a Japanese compound, that's Shie Hassaikai's. Now I will ask a question missy."

"Sure, go ahead and ask." I said without breaking eye contact with Giran.

Giran adjusted his sitting position and ask me.

"What are you, the heir of Nakiri's Corporation doing with Shie Hassaikai? Didn't you supposed to be sickly and can't walk around without a guard?"

Hearing his question my expression changed, from the friendly smile that I show since I entered this warehouse into a grin that I had when I fought someone.

Giran watches the change of my expression lost the energy of his body and understood what's going on.

"No way, your group is still active in the underground!? The league is totally screwed, they actually targeted someone from your group." He sweated and leaned back in his chair.

"Missy, can you promise to let me go if something happens in the future? I will not make a contact with the League anymore, I will cut off ties from them."

"I have no words in that. But, as long as you don't meddle with our business I will let you go. Then I will take my leave, please don't tell anyone about me." I stood up and was about to leave the warehouse when the warehouse door was opened and I hear someone shouting.

"Hey, Giran!! How was our deal, do you get any information about that white-haired b*stard?!!" Shigaraki and Kurogiri entered the warehouse and shouting to Giran.

I saw Shigaraki's right arm that I previously cut was changed with a prosthetic arm. Seeing their appearance, I turned to Giran and saw he shakes his head and waved his hands. Well, what good timing.

"Hey, Giran, who's that white-haired b*stard that he mean? By any chance, is she my sister?" I smiled towards Giran.

He just nodded his head and I take that as a confirmation.

Do they dare to call me a white-haired b*stard? How dare they!!

"OI Giran! Don't ignore me!! Who's that b*tch, leave now or I will kill you!!" Shigaraki notices me and shouting.

"Young master, please don't be impulsive. If she's here then that means she had a connection with Giran. Who knows that she's a new member that Giran finds to join the League." Kurogiri said to Shigaraki.

'Me? A new member of the League? Are they nuts?' I thought.

"Haa?!! I refuse to have a member like her! She looks so weak."

I've had enough with him, I can't hold my irritation anymore and call my Tachi 'Kijinto Asura'.

Because of my irritation, when I summoned my Tachi, I forgot to control the flame.

The flame got bigger in an instant and burned the surrounding.

Giran stepped back because of the heat, but Shigaraki and Kurogiri keep standing in their place without being disturbed by the heat.

"You!! Why are you suddenly releasing a flame? Huh?! I will kill you!!" Shigaraki scratches his neck and shouting towards me.

"Can you please keep your mouth shut? Or should I cut your mouth so you can't talk again? Oh sorry, your right arm was cut by my sister on USJ right? That means your left hand is mine to cut isn't it?" I keep asking a question to irritate him more.

Because I was targeted by them already, I plan to make both Ayame and Ayana get targeted together. I do this because I want them to seriously come to me instead of my family.

"YO-YOUU!!! DID YOU SAY YOUR SISTER? YOU ARE THE SISTER OF THAT WHITE-HAIRED B*STARD? I WILL KILL YOU!!"



Ayame Illustration!!!

Illustration by Rui (Facebook)

Spoiler

Ayane

[collapse]

Author Here~

I uploaded 8 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works.

119