Chapter 38 – Shie Hassaikai
3.1k 28 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

'Well, it seems they are friendly. If I saw him do anything to little Eri, then I will need to have him suffer a little.'

I walked into the compound with Overhaul. I was wondering about the burning warehouse, but I think Giran will handle that.

"Ojou, I will take you to the Old Boss, if you need anything from me just ask someone to call me." Said Overhaul.

"Can you enter with me? I was going to visit here to meet you after all. There is something I need to confirm." I said to Overhaul. He nodded and we entered the room together.

Inside the room, the old Boss of Shie Hassaikai was sitting in the middle of the room.

"Welcome to Shie Hassaikai, Ojou. It's an honor for us to be visited by you." The old Boss bowed his head to me. "Kai, you can leave us alone." He said to Overhaul.

"Ah, can you allow him to be here? There is something I want to talk about with him."

The old Boss was confused by what I meant. Maybe he didn't expect that visiting Shie Hassaikai was my original goal due to Overhaul being teleported and found me by accident.

"Is that so, Ojou. Please take a seat here Ojou." He said while pointing at a Zaisu in front of him.

I sat in a seiza facing him, while Overhaul sits in a seiza behind the old Boss.

'To think Overhaul was this calm. Should I ask him about Eri or should I ask about their relationship with the League first?' I thought.

"Ojou, can you please tell me what's your purpose visiting that warehouse today? I got a text from Kai, he said that you are fighting 2 members of the League of Villains there." He asks me.

"Hmm, my original goal was visiting Shie Hassaikai. Because I don't know the exact location, I go there to ask Giran the broker where the location is." I said.

"I see, could I ask what's the purpose of Nakiri's princess visiting us?" The old Boss asks me. Well, I will answer honestly.

"I heard that Shie Hassaikai made a new drug? And from today's encounter with the League of Villains, I found out that your group had a deal with them? Tell me honestly about that." I adjusted my sitting position and smiled.

The old Boss and Overhaul lowered their head after I questioned them. The old Boss took a deep breath and looking at me.

"I am ashamed to say it, but the drugs were created as a bargaining chip with the League of Villains." He said with a shaking voice.

'This is bad, if the League had a drug to erase people's quirk then it's really bad.'

"What's the drug, and what's your deal with them!" Impatience could be heard from my voice. I can't allow the League to have an upper hand.

"The drug's effect was quirk suppression, it makes a quirk factor in the body to stop working for a while. As for our deal…" The old boss explained the drugs and when he was about to tell me about the deal, the door was opened and a girl with silver hair and a horn on her head entered the room.

"Granpa, who's this lady?" She walked towards the old Boss and ask him.

"Not now Eri, Granpa still has a meeting with this lady." He patted Eri's head and she smiled.

'She's safe? Just a plaster on her left arm. But she's close to the old Boss. I think she cooperates with him instead of being forced to.'

"Then Eri will play outside with uncle! Let's play after you are done Granpa." Eri exited the room while waving towards the old Boss.

After the door was closed again, the old Boss looking at me and said.

"She's the reason why I made a deal with the League, Ojou. We are devastated because of it, she can't control her quirk. The League promised to help her condition if we provide something in equivalents exchange. That's why we developed that drug with Eri's help." The old Boss gritted his teeth while he is explaining his reason.

"I see, but did you know that behind the League was All for One?" I try to ask him about it. There is no way he would make a deal with them if he knows about All for One after all.

Like I suspected, the old Boss and Overhaul's expression changed into a surprise and both of them gritted their teeth while frowning.

"T-that, is that true Ojou?" the old Boss asked me.

"That was something that my Father told our group in the meeting yesterday, a meeting which you didn't attend." I said.

The old Boss looked down to the floor and apologized to me.

"I'm truly sorry Ojou, we didn't know that All for One was behind them. If we know, we will not make a deal with them."

'So it's confirmed, let's give him a helping hand.'

"If it's about that girl can't control her quirk, I know someone who could help her." I said.

The old Boss and Overhaul looked at me in an instant after I said that, they held an expectation in their eyes.

'So Overhaul in this world didn't have an ambition about making Yakuza prosper again? Is it the effect of our group?'

"I-is that true Ojou?" The old Boss said.

"Yes, I will also explain to my Father about the misunderstanding. Could I ask one of your people to follow me back home? And let me bring Eri home with me to try to solve her problem." I said.

"Let me follow you Ojou." Overhaul volunteered himself.

"I'll leave it to you Kai." The old Boss looked at Overhaul and answered with a nod from Overhaul.

The old Boss turned to me and bowed his head. "Please, I'll leave Eri in your hand Ojou." He bowed until his head touched the floor.

"Leave it to me." I answered.



Author Here~

There are 5 chapters of my new series 'The New Horizon' on my Patreon, the update is inconsistent until chapter 10 (But there will at least be 1 chapter/week at minimum)

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For both of my works) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

Big Thanks for the New Squad Leader!!
- Monneren

121