Chapter 39 – New Residents
3.1k 22 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

"I'm home!" I said as I entered the house with Overhaul and Eri. Overhaul bring 2 black suitcases containing his and Eri's clothes.

At first, Eri was confused because she was suddenly told by the Old Boss and Overhaul that she will move to a new house. But, after learning that Overhaul will move with her and she could meet with old Boss anytime she wants, she was smiling.

I also didn't forget to inform my Dad about this, as soon as I was entered my house, I saw my Dad standing inside the house with Risa, my mother's maid, and Toga.

My Dad was glaring hard at me and answered my greeting.

"Welcome home, now let's go to the drawing-room shall we?"

'This is bad, I know from his expression that he is angry! Will I survive?' I approached Toga as I thought that.

I whispered in her ear.

"Hey, is my Dad mad at me?"

Toga just nodded and followed my Dad.

'You too?!!'

I sighed and followed them into the drawing-room. Overhaul and Eri stood motionless for a while before Risa asked them to follow her.

I entered the drawing-room and saw my Dad already seated on the couch while Toga stood behind him. I sat beside my Dad and he talked to me in a low voice.

"You said you will go to UA, how come you go to Shie Hassaikai?" He asked me.

I tried to think of a reason, and I tell him the event when I was walking around after the discussion at UA ended.

"So I encounter the League and fought them. As we are fighting, the League leader, Shigaraki, and his right hand Kurogiri realize that they can't defeat me and drag Chisaki Kai into the fight by teleporting him."

My Dad listening to my reason nodded a little occasionally.

"Chisaki Kai recognize me and helped me. That's why he brought me to Shie Hassaikai and told me the reason they made a deal with the League. You should listen to the rest from him directly." I explained to my Dad.

He just sighed after listening to my story, I don't know if he's angry at me or not. But, I hope he's not. Because that will complicate the thing that's already complicated enough.

"Well, you are lucky this time. Next time, don't do anything reckless without our permission." Fortunately, my Dad understands the situation. I'm glad the one that I told was my Dad and not my Mother.

After we talk for a while, Overhaul and Eri entered the room. My Dad gestured them to sit on the couch across from us.

After they sit down on the couch, my Dad asked Overhaul about my story. He confirmed it and begin telling my Dad the rest of it.

He told my Dad about Eri's power and why they made a deal with the League. After Overhaul had done with his story, my Dad finally asked him.

"Let's say that my Daughter really knows someone to help her to control her quirk, what can you do for us?"

'Dad!! Don't add some unnecessary trouble!' I thought. I already promised to help Eri, and now you add some demands out of nowhere?

Overhaul looked at me for a moment and finally, he bowed and answered my Dad.

"I will do anything, Eri is the only one the Old Boss has. I want to repay my Old Man for what he had done to me."

Overhaul sound really desperate when he said that. I come to trust him a little after knowing him for a while, but I still watch over him to keep him from doing anything that could endanger me or my family.

"Alright, you can stay. It's my guess but I think it's my other daughter who knew the person who could help Eri." My Dad said as he looked at me.

I nodded and said. "Yes, It's Ayame Onee-sama that knew the person who could help Eri. Maybe you could meet her tomorrow. For today, just take it easy and rest."

They looked at me and nodded.

"Nakiri-kumicho, I will take my leave now. Thank you very much for allowing us to stay here."

My Dad nodded, Overhaul stood up and leave the drawing-room.

"You better take the responsibility for them." My Dad left the word to me and he leaves the room.

"Haaa~ I want to take a bath~ I want to laze around~ I want to sleep today~" After everyone leaves, only me and Toga were still in the room. I said my complaint loudly because I was actually a bit overwhelmed by all the stuff going on.

"You can't Ojou. The truth is, your friend make a plan to visit you today. Maybe they are on their way here, I managed to come home earlier than them because I was in a general education after all." Toga said while she's smiling.

'This girl!! Did she actually didn't tell me earlier because she found it funny to see my reaction?'

I changed my appearance into Ayame with my usual home outfit. I took out my phone from my pocket and saw a mail from the girls in 1A and Reiko.

I read their message and the content was like what Toga said earlier. They will come here after school, and the school has ended today so they are on the way here.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier when I whispered to you! I could excuse myself from the meeting to prepare for their arrival!!" I shouted towards Toga and leave the drawing-room.

She followed me while giggling.

"Well, Ojou. That's a payback for leaving me alone when you are strolling!"

I walked toward the entrance of my mansion to wait for my classmates to arrive.

It was at that time when I hear the doorbell rang.

With my enchanted hearing, I could hear what they are talking about outside.

"Woah, her house was so big!!" I could hear Kirishima's amazement.

"That's true, it's even bigger than mine." Said the female voice that sounds like Yaoyorozu.

"That's true! Nakiri house is so big. She must have a good training center here!" Said the voice that sounds like Ashido.

"Hey! Don't make a scene in front of the other people's house! It's rude!!" Iida said. Even when he visited his classmate's house he still following the rules?

I open the door and found Reiko and my 4 classmates standing in front of the door.

"Hey, Nakiri!! You look good!" Shouted Kirishima when he saw me.

"Yeah, for now, let's enter." I asked them to enter the house and they said together.

"""Sorry for bothering you!"""

'Yes, you are!! So go home!! I want to sleep!' I thought in my mind.



Author Here~

There are 5 chapters of my new series 'The New Horizon' on my Patreon, the update is inconsistent until chapter 10 (But there will at least be 1 chapter/week at minimum)

Here's the cover of my new Series! The New Horizon!

Spoiler

Cover

Illustrator: Raven (Pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/40961809)

[collapse]

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For both of my works) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

110