Chapter 41 – Spar!
2.9k 19 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

Reiko and my classmates went home after they promise to come again tomorrow.

Right now I was chilling in my room, it's been a long day. Asking help from All Might, go to Giran to buy a piece of information only to meet the League, then go to Shie Hassaikai Compound and successfully bring Eri home with me.

"Haa- It's been a while since I got this tired." I said as I lay on my bed.

I close my eyes to remember the last time I felt this tired. But, only after a moment I close my eyes, I heard the door of my room cracked open.

I open my eyes to see who was opening my door and saw my mother is standing there with a serious expression.

"Ayame, can we talk?" My mother entered my room and sat on my bed. I got up and sat beside her and she began to talk.

"I just know about this because I was not in the house yesterday. Your Father told me that you are targeted by All for One?"

My Mother had a worried look on her face, it's rare to see her like this. No, I never saw her like this.

"Don't worry, I'm strong. I never use my full strength yet in a fight, but I promise. I will never hold back when it comes to my safety or our family's safety Mother. That's why trust me in this one." I put my hand on my Mother's shoulder to assure her that everything will be fine.

But my mother still had a worried look on her face. That's why I decided to show how strong I am to make her believe in me.

"Then how about this Mother, tomorrow let's go to the forest behind our mansion. I will show you how strong I am when I use my full strength. I don't like using my full strength because that made me tired, but in order to make you believe me, I will show it to you."

I said to my Mother while looking straight into her eyes.

"As I thought, you are still hiding something aren't you Ayame?" My Mother smiled at me.

"H-hahaha, of course not." I bet I had a wry smile on my face right now.

"Well, let's see tomorrow. Good night Ayame." My mother kissed my forehead and exited my room.

"Good night." I said as I lay down on my bed again.

I said that I will show her my abilities tomorrow, but to what extend?

I keep thinking about what should I show them tomorrow until I drifted into sleep.

***

Right now I am in the clearing in the middle of a forest with my Dad and Mother. I wear my battle costume, on my waist hang my 2 swords which I summoned earlier.

After thinking about it last night, I decided to show my strongest attack to them. That's why I use all my battle gear and prepared myself.

"What will you show us Ayame?" Asked my Dad.

"Well, I thought I will show you my strongest attack so you won't get worried if I acted alone."

I'm still worried about one thing though. My attack uses a flame from my sword, and in the middle of a forest, I'm afraid that the forest will be caught in a fire.

"Dear, let's watch for now. She said that she will demonstrate her full power so we won't get worried." My mother said to my Dad.

"Well, you know that Ayame uses flame right? What if the forest caught in the fire?"

As expected from my Dad, he's worried about the same thing.

"That's true, then how about you spar with her instead? If she can defeat you, then you won't get worried like this right?" Suggested my Mother.

'Spar with my Dad? That's interesting, I never saw my Dad fight until now. Maybe I could learn one or two from him.'

"Fine." My Dad nodded. "Nana, give me a sword. You save one right?" Said my Dad to my Mother.

"Fufufu, I always had it with me. Who knows what will happen right?" My Mother changed her set costume, she didn't change her clothes but now she's holding a katana.

The length of the katana that my Mother hold is around 90cm, it's a Tachi.

"Um, we use a real sword?" I asked.

My Mother gave the katana to my Dad. He unsheathed the Katana and activated his quirk.

A pair of black horns appeared on my Dad's head. He turned to me and said.

"Of course, you are not the only one with regeneration. Although my regeneration is slower than yours I will be fine." My Dad said as he swings his katana a few times. "I still remember the feeling, it's good."

"Wait wait, Dad. Are you serious about this? You will get hurt you know? There is a chance I can't hold myself back and accidentally cut off your arms or something like that. Are you sure?" I was a bit panicked, to be honest.

I thought we will spar using a wooden sword like what I did with my Swordsmanship mentor. But he asked a spar using a real blade?

"Don't worry about it, the little girl that you brought home yesterday had a quirk to rewind things. And Chisaki Kai had a quirk to reconstruct things. Even if I lose an arm or two, they will be able to heal me."

My Dad sheathed his sword and got into Iai's stance as he said that.

"Well, let's begin Ayame! Show me how far you progressed."

I turned to look at my Mother. She retreated to the edge of the clearing and show me a smile.

"Don't worry Ayame! Your father is strong, enough for the police to put their hand off our matters." My Mother shouted while showing me a smile.

"Haa-" I sighed and unsheathed both of my swords. I de-summoned the scabbards because I don't need them if I dual-wield my swords.

I stood in front of my Dad and got into my stance.

I opened my leg slightly and put my sword that I hold with my right arm in my shoulder and pointed the sword that I hold with my left hand towards my Dad.

"Here I come!"



Author Here~

There are 6 chapters of my new series 'The New Horizon' on my Patreon, the update is inconsistent until chapter 10 (But there will at least be 1 chapter/week at minimum)

Here's the cover of my new Series! The New Horizon!

Spoiler

Cover

Illustrator: Raven (Pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/40961809)

[collapse]

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For both of my works) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

Thanks to the Squad Leader :
- Judd

92