Chapter 43 – Sports Festival’s Preparation
2.8k 17 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

Right now I sat in my living room waiting for my classmates to arrive.

My demonstration a few hours ago was catastrophic. After I summoned Asura, I sheathed my sword and do an Iai cut.

At that moment everything seems fine until Asura imitate my movement and a condensed blue flame was sent flying from Asura's sword.

The flame flew in a straight path and disappeared after traveling for 500 meters or so. But, the important thing was the aftermath. There is no fire burning or anything. Literally, only black ground and molten rock were left from the attack.

"That was too strong, thank ROB I didn't try it on the dojo."

I sweated after I sent the attack and de-summoned Asura immediately.

My Dad, Mother, and Overhaul were left speechless after witnessing the attack. My Dad immediately grab bedOverhaul and told him to never told anyone about what was happened.

"Right now Overhaul still trying to fix that path, huh. Somehow I feel sorry about it." I lay down on the couch trying to get a little rest.

Although my fatigue was non-existent because of my fast regeneration, my mental strength got hit by my own attack. Summoning Asura was more taxing than I previously thought.

When I enjoyed my time laying down on the couch, I hear a knock from the entrance door.

"Nakiri!! We are here!!" Shouted Kirishima.

"They are here already? Did I forget the time?" I said as took out my phone to see the time. The time on my phone's screen is 15:37. "Huh, strange. I thought my spar and demonstration only lasted for a while, and it's only around 4 hours since that. How come it's 15:37 already?"

I walked to the entrance and opened the door. I am still wearing my battle costume that I use for spar earlier. I totally forgot to change it, but that doesn't matter as I will wear it to train anyway.

"Oh, you guys are early. Is this all, Kirishima?"

In front of me are Kirishima, Ashido, Midoriya, Ojiro, Uraraka, Tokoyami and Reiko.

"Ou! Most of them are trying to train by themselves. Come to think of it, you are wearing your hero costume! Are you can't wait to start training Nakiri?" Said Kirishima.

"No, I just finished sparring against my Dad. A few hours ago actually, but I was too lazy to change my clothes so I wear this. It's more comfortable than its look."

"Ayame-chan, as I will train with your Mother. Where'd I go?" Reiko asked.

"Oh, shall we go to the training ground? At first, I was thinking of using the dojo, but with Midoriya here there is no way I will do that. I bet he will destroy everything along with his arm." I said while laughing.

"A-ah, d-don't worry about it. I-I try to train my body to prepare for the sports festival. T-t-that's why I won't get hurt by now." Said Midoriya while stuttering.

"Nah, follow me. I get advice for you Midoriya." I said as I walked out of the mansion and go to the forest that I destroyed a few hours ago.

'I accidentally created a training area with my attack. There is a clearing to train their fighting skill, a forest full of obstacles to training their mobility. More importantly, Overhaul is still there fixing the path that I don't know how long it is. I can ask him to help Midoriya with his training, well if he refused there is nothing I can do.'

"Ah, Reiko. Wait for a while okay, I will call my Mother." I said as I took out my phone and dialed my Mother's number.

"Okay, Ayame-chan."

"Mother? Yes… Reiko is here… I will wait in the forest where I sparred with Dad earlier… okay." I pocketed my phone and turned to Reiko.

"We will go to the same place, just follow me." Reiko nodded and following me.

When we reached the forest where I sparred with my Dad earlier, Ojiro and Tokoyami show their amazements.

"Woahh! Is this your training ground Nakiri? It's amazing." Said Ojiro.

"That's true, especially that path with a black ground. That looks like it was burned by fire. But that's a paint right?" added Tokoyami.

'Well, your guess was spot on.' I laughed and said.

"Of course not, that was the result of my sister, Ayana's quirk. She did this after my spar with my Dad. We trained together earlier." I put the blame on my other appearance, Ayana.

'Because I met Midoriya and the other guys as Ayana yesterday, I will at least give a hint of her power. Who knows someday I need to act as Ayana and join a fight.'

"Woaahh! Really? Come to think of it, we met your sister yesterday. She's the one who did this? Unbelievable." Said Kirishima as he approached the black ground and touched it. "Damn, the ground is burned black." He said as he cooped up a handful of dirt and inspected it.

'Come to think of it, where is Overhaul? It's been a few hours but the ground is still black.'

As I think about it, my other classmates were approaching the ground and inspected it. They touched and scooped a portion of it and were amazed.

"The ground was burned until around 10cm deep, whoever did this must have a quirk to generate a flame like Endeavor's quirk. But, even Endeavor can't burn the ground like this. How did this happen? Is it a quirk to generate lava? If it's lava then I can understand if the grounds were burned black like this. Because when the lava cooled down it will become black like the state of the ground right now. But how ... I don't understand. The path with black ground continued until I can't see the end of it. Is it …."

Midoriya muttered and analyzed almost perfectly only by watching the state of the ground.

'I hope he can put that good head of his to his training right now.'

"Midoriya! Don't say your thought out loud. If by chance the enemy heard it then you could potentially help them to know the weakness of your friends!!" I said to Midoriya.

Midoriya tensed and turned his head towards me like a robot.

"I-i-I I am sorry!! I-I didn't think that!" Midoriya's eyes turning bloodshot as shock plastered on his face.

"Don't worry about it right now. But try to keep it down." Midoriya's face turned normal after he heard me.

"Oh, Ayame. Your friends were here. There is a new face too." I heard my Mother's voice from behind and turned to the source of the voice.

My mother walked out from the forest together with Eri holding her hand. They look like a little girl together with her older sister strolling in the forest to the one who didn't know the fact.

"Well, let's start the training, shall we? I changed my mind and will train all of you today." My mother said with a smile.



Author Here~

There are 6 chapters of my new series 'The New Horizon' on my Patreon, the update is inconsistent until chapter 10 (But there will at least be 1 chapter/week at minimum)

Here's the cover of my new Series! The New Horizon!

Spoiler

Cover

Illustrator: Raven (Pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/40961809)

[collapse]

More than 24 Advanced chapters (For both of my works) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

93