Chapter 44 – Sports Festival’s Preparation 2
2.5k 21 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mother, you intended to train all of my classmates?" I asked my Mother.

"Yes, I guess their use of a quirk is not the important thing right now. That's why let's train their skill and endurance instead!" My mother smiled as she said that.

'This is bad, I need to at least make Midoriya able to control his quirk today. At least I wanted Midoriya to realize to use his quirk on his whole body instead of one part of the body.'

I approached my Mother and whispered. "Mother, that green-haired kid is All Might's chosen successor. I will tell you the details later but let me be the one to train him. His quirk is like All Might, body enchantment, but he can't handle it that's why I wanted to train him myself to help him control it."

My Mother's eyebrow was raised when she heard that, she whispered back to me. "Alright, let me handle this."

My Mother approached Midoriya and said. "I heard from Ayame that your quirk is something like super strength or like body enchantment?"

"Y-yes! B-but I still can't control it properly. Every time I used my quirk, my arm would break." Answered Midoriya.

"Hmm, Ayame. Can you train this boy? Your quirk is almost similar after all." Said my Mother as she turned towards me.

"No problem. Midoriya, follow me. We will train at a different places." I shouted at Midoriya. I go to the path that I destroyed a few hours ago and Midoriya followed me.

"U-um Nakiri, what will we do? I-I have some idea about how to train my quirk. But I need a stronger body first." Said Midoriya.

After I make sure that the rest of my classmates and my Mother were already far enough, I stopped and turned to Midoriya.

"Well, first of all. Your body indeed did not strong enough to handle that quirk of yours." I raised my index finger. "Second, as I thought, All Might is too soft to you." I raised my middle finger and got a reaction from Midoriya.

"W-w-w-wha? A-A-All Might you said?! I-I-Is th-there any connection with All Might?!" Midoriya panicked and stuttered more than usual.

'He's so easy to see.' I thought as I grinned.

"No need to hide it. At first, I wanted to hide the fact that I know your secret, but the situation is different now. Well, you better hear it directly from All Might about the situation though."

Midoriya keeps opening and closing his mouth, he can't decide what to do in this situation.

"H-h-how? H-how did you know?" asked Midoriya

"Hmm~ That's not important, right now can you tell me about it? About One for All? From what I know, All Might had transferred that quirk to you. I still don't know the detail of the power though." I ask Midoriya.

'Well, I already know. But, to avoid suspicion from All Might and UA, I will pretend to ask Midoriya for information.'

"I-I can't. One for All is a secret All Might ask me to keep for myself." Said Midoriya.

'Damn, I forgot that this broccoli can't decide anything by himself right now. He didn't have any push from losing and fighting a villain yet.' I thought as I clicked my tongue.

"Do you bring your phone? If you bring it, then call All Might. Ask him if it's okay for you to tell your quirk to me. I will wait for you to confirm it with him. I can't train you if I don't know anything about your quirk." I asked Midoriya, if All Might gave his green light maybe I can start giving him useful advice about his quirk.

"Yes, I bring it." Midoriya took out his phone from his bag.

"Call All Might, and put it on speaker. I would like to talk to him too." I said.

Midoriya turned his phone on and dialed All Might. The phone rang a few times until All Might take the call.

"Yes? What's up, Midoriya-Shounen?"

"U-um All Might. Is Nakiri already knew my secret?" Asked Midoriya.

*Cough* A cough was heard from the speaker.

"What happened Midoriya-shounen?! Did young Nakiri do something? *Cough Cough*" Asked All Might from the phone as he keeps coughing.

"N-no, she told me that she knows about my quirk. And she asked me what's my quirk power so she could train me. That's all!" Midoriya said at a fast speed.

'I can't understand him. One moment he stuttered, one moment he mumbling about quirk's ability, and now he can talk at a fast speed.' I thought as I shook my head and released a sigh.

"Oh, is that so! I thought that she threatened you by using your secret. You can tell her just fine Midoriya-shounen! She already knew about it." Said All Might from the phone.

'Let's surprise him a little shall we.'

"Oh, I did threaten him All Might. I said that I will tell All for One about him. Hahahaha, maybe he will target your protégé instead of me?" I said as I laughed hard.

Midoriya seems to be confused by what I said, but All Might did not get amused.

*Cough* "YOUNG NAKIRI! DON'T EVER JOKE ABOUT THAT. AND DON'T TALK ABOUT IT IN FRONT OF MIDORIYA SHOUNEN. NOT YET!!" Shouted All Might from the phone.

'He's mad? How soft is he towards Midoriya? If he told Midoriya about All for One, that's more of a reason to drive Midoriya will. Did he not understand that?'

I took Midoriya's phone from his hand and said.

"He's your protégé right? Then trust him!! You make him soft with your teaching!! Did you train like this too in the past? I bet you train while under the pressure of a villain roaming the road right?" I asked him.

'All Might is too overconfident right now. I will let him see the reality that he is weakening, he can't protect everything anymore.'

"GUH- I'm sorry young Nakiri, I shouted at you. You're right, but I will tell him myself." Said All Might.

I handed over the phone to the confused Midoriya.

"You can tell her Midoriya-Shounen. Train hard under her, Young Nakiri is strong. Learn some technique from her." Said All Might.

"Y-yes! I will!"

"Good, come to my office tomorrow. There is something I need to tell you. Young Nakiri, thank you for opening my eyes."

"No problem. I am in grave danger too, if I can get any little help, I will take it. That's why I will train Midoriya." I said.

"I see, thank you." All Might said and ended the call.

"So Midoriya, tell me about One for All power."



Author Here~

There are 7 chapters of my new series 'The New Horizon' on my Patreon, the update is inconsistent until chapter 10 (But there will at least be 1 chapter/week at minimum)

Here's the cover of my new Series! The New Horizon!

Spoiler

The New Horizon Cover

Illustrator: Raven (Pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/40961809)

[collapse]

More than 24 Advanced chapters (For both of my works) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Also, Big thanks to the new Executive!!
- Gloxie

98