Chapter 45 – Sports Festival’s Preparation 3
2.5k 18 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, Author here~

My new series, The New Horizon has been published!!

You could find it on my profile or here

Well, Enjoy the chapter!~


1st POV

"Well?" I asked Midoriya that was in a daze.

'I must cancel one of my plans because of you! So be responsible and answer me!! At first, I planned to have a superhero landing while Midoriya in a bind fighting All for One, but because his target is me I can't do that now!' I thought.

Well, doing a superhero landing while explaining the main character's secret is one of my dreams, but now it's ruined because the Villain's target is not the main character but me! This Ayame!

"A-Alright. I'll tell you about One for All." Said Midoriya.

"Umu, I'm listening. Shoot."

"The thing is, I don't know much. All Might told me that One for All is a quirk that accumulates strength from generation to generation. Right now I'm the 9th holder of One for All with All Might as 8thholder. All Might had said that my body can't handle the full strength of One for All for now, that's why I kept trying to find a way to control it."

Midoriya explained what he knows about One for All. I put my right hand on my chin and smiled.

'Fufufufu, it seems I need to give him that training after all. Let's ask him first, because this will be hard for him.

"Control huh, by the way, Midoriya." I called out to him to get his attention. "You, why are you only use your punch?"

Midoriya was confused by what I said and asked. "Why? Because my quirk is the best if I use it that way."

"Are you by chance an idiot?" I said flatly. Yup, he's an idiot, he opened his mouth and didn't say anything when I called him an idiot after all.

"Think, do you remember how strong I am?" I asked.

"Your quirk is strong, versatile. You can move at a fast speed, even faster than Iida with his quirk. When in quirk apprehension your score is the highest in all tests, except the ball throw you are second after Uraraka..." Midoriya put his hand on his chin and began mumbling out loud. "…more importantly you are skilled, your way of using your power is your biggest factor to your strength."

'Finally, he stopped. How far did you want to analyze it? Yet you leave one important detail.'

"Right? But you leave a single detail."

Midoriya was curious when he heard me. He looked at me expecting an answer from me.

"I am indeed strong, maybe I could win against All Might in a fistfight if we are talking about his condition right now." I said and paused for a while letting Midoriya understand my words clearly.

"But, how do I fight? Did I use my fist? Yes, I use it but my main way of attack is my sword." After I said that Midoriya had a look of realization.

"I…see. I don't think about it. I had a choice, not using only my fist, but using a weapon too!!" and Midoriya started mumbling any incomprehensible thing again.

'Did he only get that? It seems like he needs another push.'

"No, I think you are not suited for a weapon. To use a weapon you need to train for a long time, if you suddenly change your style from barehanded to using a weapon, you will only get weaker instead."

Midoriya stopped mumbling and turned confused again.

'This guy!!' I started losing my patience and told him flatly.

"Use your leg idiot! The leg is 3 times stronger than arms, so it would not break easily! And the way you use your quirk, you only focused on 1 part instead of using it throughout your body. You are an idiot, understood?" I shouted directly at Midoriya's face and he got scared.

"Y-Y-Yes! I-I-I am an idiot!" He replied instantly and stopped to think. He entered his thinking mode again, I was the one who gives that habit of his, mumbling incomprehensible thing name, thinking mode.

"Stop your mumbling! You mongrel is not suitable using shoes. Take it off." I keep shouting at Midoriya. Well, it's not my style but I need to get it done as fast as possible.

"U-um, why do I need to take off my shoes?" Midoriya asked me in a low voice.

"Because I said so, from now on you are a monkey. Do you understand? You are forbidden to use your hand, live with your leg only. Eating, brushing your teeth, showering, writing, and everything. From now on, for 3 days you are forbidden to use your hand." I said as I put both of my hands on my waist.

"Uh, why? I just need to train my kick right?" For the first time, Midoriya let out his complaint.

"Why? Because you are a mongrel, a monkey. From today you are a monkey. Monkey did a lot of things with their leg and feet. Come here, let me show you something."

I said as I go to a nearby tree and stood in front of it. Midoriya followed me curiously and stopped behind me.

"Stood there, and look." I pointed a small rock on my left side. Midoriya walked to the spot that I pointed at and looked at me.

"You said you just need to train kicking right? Let me show you when an amateur kicking things." I said as I approached the tree.

"Look closely." I said and kicked the tree using my right leg. I kicked the tree using a kick that was called a Yakuza kick, just a straight kick without any preparation.

The tree that I kicked was snapped and fell to the ground with a loud thud. Midoriya who looked at the scene was excited. He didn't think that a kick could be that strong. But, interrupted him in his excitement.

"Wipe that amazement off your face, that was how an amateur kicked things. Now, let me show you the real kick, the one achieved by training hard." I said as I approached another tree not far from the one that I had knocked down.

"Look closely, a trained kick is refined and fast. You will miss my kick if you didn't look at it closely."

This time, I got into a stance. I put my right leg behind my left one and turned my body sideways. When I am ready, I unleashed a karate kick to the tree with all my strength.

The kick connected and a part that hit my kick directly was gone. Not only that, a gust of wind was created when I kicked knocked over a lot of trees behind the one that I kicked.

This time, Midoriya's mouth was wide open. He can't see when the kick hit the tree, but he suddenly felt a gust of wind and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, a lot of trees were already knocked down.

"T-that's amazing!!" Midoriya said.

"Right? Now, do what I say and took off your shoes!!" I shouted at Midoriya.

"Yes!!" Midoriya replied back with a shout.

"Good, now your training begins!"

'Good, now because I am your trained! I will have fun too!'



Author Here~

More than 34 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series Including The New Horizon) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Also, Big thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Terry Luo

89