Chapter 47 – Sports Festival’s Preparation Final
2.3k 14 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

My classmates and Reiko come again today, they come at the same time as yesterday. Instead of the school uniform like yesterday, they wear the PE Uniform instead. Because I think they are ready, I called my Mother and ask them to go to the clearing first.

I asked Midoriya to wait for me for a while, I entered my mansion to find Overhaul. Because I can’t find him in the mansion, I tried to find him in the Japanese mansion. I found him sitting in the garden and called him.

“Chisaki! Can you help me?”

Overhaul turned to me and said. “Ayame Ojou, what did you need me for?”

“I wanted to spar with my classmate, I want you to heal him if there is something unexpected happened. I said to Overhaul.

“Spar again Ojou? Sure, I am glad to be able to help.” Overhaul stood up and approached me.

“Good, let’s go.” I went back to where Midoriya was waiting and told him to follow me. He was scared by Overhaul's appearance when he saw him, but when I introduced Overhaul, he goes back to his usual self.

‘Well, he’s overwhelmed by Chisaki huh? He’s still green after all.’

We’ve reached the clearing and saw Kirishima and the others already started their training. Reiko uses her quirks to control a knife in the air, Ashido was dancing and secreting an acid while dodging Reiko’s knife throw.

Kirishima uses his hardening and punched a big boulder. Ojiro and Tokoyami are in the forest sparring with each other.

There is no one in the middle of the clearing, I decided to use that place to spar with Midoriya.

“Midoriya, let’s spar in that place.” I said. “I want you to come with me using all your strength, don’t worry about getting injured. Chisaki is here to prevent that from happening.” I looked at Overhaul as I said that.

My Mother saw me bringing Overhaul was holding her head while sighing. She approached me and said.

“Ayame, you are bothering Kai again? He’s tired from fixing the forest yesterday, and you bother him again today?”

“Madam, it’s no problem for me. I am glad to help around, I can’t stay here for free after all you’ve done.” Overhaul stepped forward and said to my Mother.

“*Sigh* Thank you, but you don’t need to feel that way you know? Everyone in the house is family to us.” Said my Mother as she smiled.

“I understand, then as a family, I want to help Ojou.” Said Overhaul. Because he wears a mask, I don’t know what expression that he made. But I think he smiled under his mask.

“You got me, then I will leave Ayame to you, Chisaki. My husband asked Toga to do something for him, so she can’t follow Ayame right now.” Said my Mother.

‘Come to think of it, Toga was not here for 2 days. So my dad asked her to do something? Is it collecting the information?’

“Well, Mother. Don’t embarrass me in front of my classmates! And go train them! I need to train Midoriya too.” I said as I turned and prepare myself.

“Ara, she got embarrassed.” Said my Mother.

I ignore her and approached Midoriya.

“Put your bag under the tree, we will spar here.”

Midoriya nodded his head and put his bag under the tree and then get ready for sparring.

He warmed up and then turned to me. “Nakiri, you didn’t use your sword?” Asked Midoriya.

“No need, I am proficient in CQC too.” I said as I got into a fighting stance. “Are you ready?” I asked Midoriya.

He stopped his warm-up and gotten into stance. He put his right hand behind his left, totally making it obvious what his dominant hand is.

I leaped to Midoriya and deliver a kick with my left leg. “First lesson…” Midoriya put his right hand into defense.

I stopped my kick before hitting Midoriya and punched his right side. “… Your dominant hand is obvious! Don’t put on a stance if you can’t take advantage of it!!” Midoriya staggered after getting punched.

I didn’t let off this chance. After my left leg landed again, I kicked Midoriya using my right leg. “Second lesson, get your balance back as soon as possible! Your guard was down if you lost your balance!!” Midoriya was blown away and crashed into the tree and fall down to the ground.

“Third lesson…” I dashed to Midoriya location and pick him up. “… don’t lose your consciousness.” I throw him to the air and land an uppercut on his stomach.

“That’s it for now, try to land safely using your quirk. Or… you will get a lot of broken bones.” Midoriya was sent flying 10 meters into the air. He got conscious after he got hit by my uppercut.

I saw Midoriya panicked in the air for a while, but he managed to calm down after he knows the situation. He pulled his right hand back preparing to punch the ground to soften his landing.

When he was about to reach the ground, his arm glowed and he punched the ground creating a gale. But, even that can’t make him land safely. A loud thud of something crashed to the ground was heard throughout the clearing and my classmate’s attention was focused on Midoriya that crashed to the ground.

“Nothing to see here! Get back to your training!!” I shouted toward my classmates, they saw me like seeing a demon before they get back to their training.

I approached Midoriya and saw his condition.

“Broken right arm, ruptured organs. Not bad, at least you didn’t die yet.” I said while looking at him. “Chisaki, can you fix him?” I called Overhaul and he approached Midoriya.

“Of course, Ayame Ojou. Please wait, it will take a while. The damage that he took is a bit too much.” Overhaul said and use his quirk to reconstruct Midoriya back to his normal condition.

After a while, he was done with his treatment and went back to sit under the tree.

Midoriya regained his consciousness and look at me.

“So, you want to continue? Or did you perhaps want to get back to run like yesterday?” I asked Midoriya with a serious face.

“Please continue! I can’t get a chance like this every day. After hearing the situation from All Might today, I can’t sit around doing nothing.” Said Midoriya while he clenched his fist.

“I see, you will die you know?” I said.

“I won’t!!” Answered Midoriya as he stood up again and got into stance.

“Okay!! That’s the spirit!!” I shouted at Midoriya. I grinned throughout the rest of the spar.

We sparred until night, I wanted to stop at one point but Midoriya asked more. I have no choice but to comply with him.

After we’ve done sparring, I asked Zarume to send him home because he was exhausted beyond belief.

And the brand new day has come, my suspension is over and I went to school again.



Author Here~

More than 38 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Also, Big thanks to the new Executive!!
- Dem1kles
- Thunderstorm XV

88